GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Lets Make a Better Spore!

Go down 
+16
Spyro4
Naboo9
Pat1196
Dark_Heroics
DarkStar
BurninatingFreez
Gelatino95
AgentAG
Excalibur42
DarkFish
Daxter
Dark_Plague
Mitchz95
camelfox
Kitty
Pintoz
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Upvotes: : 0
Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 am

can camelfox send this thread to maxis or something? these need to become a reality!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 am

in space stage your captain can beam down to "Galactic Market' were they can buy comsuable items like, Weapon poisoning (your weapons well be poison for a little while), AOE healing (heals you and you allies), deployable health and energy (self expainitory) and a lot of other stuff! (NOTE: this can only work if you made the captain in space stage and you have GA)
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:14 pm

Gamer027 wrote:
This thread has inspired an adventure series All your ideas and such will be used and I will give HUGE credit. No infomation will be gived at this time but, I will tell you this: It's inspired by this thread and your ideas so that may give you a little idea of what the series is. And also it will most likely have over 100 adventures so it's a HUGE series.
Yay! exited!
Back to top Go down
Spyro4
Red Spice
Red Spice
Spyro4

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:36 am

I have some! :D
1) You should be able to have whatever you want to eat in creature stage
2) In Civilization stage, you should be able to go into the different vehicles instead of controlling them like you control creatures in Tribal stage.
3) You should be able to control creatures in tribal stage, and then switch out when you need to, and zoom out when you need to.
4) What on Earth are the meteors for? Your pack members get hurt, and you can't do anything to stop it. D:<
5) My c&c should share <:'(
6) The instant chat with the Customer Support should be available to everyone. I have a major problem (#5) and I have to wait 24 hours before I get a response.
7) There should be no travel limit in space stage. -_-
8) DRAGONS ROCK!Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 266879
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:04 am

2) Is an Idea I really wish they had... it would be so cool!

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:07 am

Yeah, it would be cool if you could control the vehicles like you can in Halo.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:14 am

yes I agree, you defiantly SHOULD be able to drive vehicles. and you should be able to build the inside yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:16 am

That would be cool too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:31 am

I have several ideas.
1) In civilization stage I think you should be able to have normal footsoldiers.
2) In space stage I think that you should be able to beam down on any planet to collect spice and explore, as your captain.
3) Space should also let you have professions like: Astronomy, archeology, exploration. And so on. With this you should be abl to get some sort of skill point kind of thing.
4) In total better graphics.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:45 am

Huntiki wrote:
I have several ideas.
1) In civilization stage I think you should be able to have normal footsoldiers.
2) In space stage I think that you should be able to beam down on any planet to collect spice and explore, as your captain.
3) Space should also let you have professions like: Astronomy, archeology, exploration. And so on. With this you should be abl to get some sort of skill point kind of thing.
1) They probably wouldn't allow that, due to the violence... they're trying to keep Spore open to all audiences.
2) Yeah, definitely. That should probably be an add-on to the GA expansion. (Hologram scout SUCKS)
3) The only problem with that is that it would only apply to the scientist archetype... obviously, Zealots and Shamans aren't exactly concerned with science.
4) You know, you can change your graphics to "high." But I totally understand what you mean. Unfortunately, the graphics need to be nice and low so that Spore can operate correctly on a wide variety of computers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:51 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Huntiki wrote:
I have several ideas.
1) They probably wouldn't allow that, due to the violence... they're trying to keep Spore open to all audiences.
2) Yeah, definitely. That should probably be an add-on to the GA expansion. (Hologram scout SUCKS)
3) The only problem with that is that it would only apply to the scientist archetype... obviously, Zealots and Shamans aren't exactly concerned with science.
4) You know, you can change your graphics to "high." But I totally understand what you mean. Unfortunately, the graphics need to be nice and low so that Spore can operate correctly on a wide variety of computers.

1) I guess so, but they could just do what they did for adventures and just make them fall.
2) Agreed.
3) That is very true, no arguement.
4) Also true on many levels. If they made it better it may not work smoothly :(
Anyways...on with the forum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:04 am

Spyro4 wrote:
I have some! :D
1) You should be able to have whatever you want to eat in creature stage
2) In Civilization stage, you should be able to go into the different vehicles instead of controlling them like you control creatures in Tribal stage.
3) You should be able to control creatures in tribal stage, and then switch out when you need to, and zoom out when you need to.
4) What on Earth are the meteors for? Your pack members get hurt, and you can't do anything to stop it. D:<
5) My c&c should share <:'(
6) The instant chat with the Customer Support should be available to everyone. I have a major problem (#5) and I have to wait 24 hours before I get a response.
7) There should be no travel limit in space stage. -_-
8) DRAGONS ROCK!Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 266879

1) I don't understand.
2) I think that could work.
3) No, it would be too tough.
4) And the random Grox attacks.
5) Amen to that.
6) That is true, but EA and Maxis are busy people.
7) I would have loved that when I needed it.
8) Not as much as MUTANT SKELETAL DRAGONS!
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:13 am

Please, no double posting. You could have used two quotes for the same post. I'm talking to you, Huntiki. I see you're a relatively new member, so I'll let you off easy. But next time, keep spam in the designated section, or it's a penalty.
Back to top Go down
Daxter
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Daxter

Location : Everywhere, Nowhere, and absolutly somewhere (possibly about to kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:07 pm

THere should be more weapons for GA or sets like a bowman set which 'locks' into the creatures hand like a hand would to an arm.
possible sets:
bowman set- regular arrow, poison arrow (does moderate damage over time), paralsis arrow (stops the creature from attacking but not moving), and the ice arrow ('freezes' the creature to be stuck in that spot until the ice melts)(all arrows also do damage of about 10-30 damage)
swordsman set-sword,dagger(range of hit is smaller than the sword),poison sword (same as poison arrow),and poison dagger (same as poison sword but range is smaller)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Dory01
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Dory01

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 9:52 pm

1)They need to STOP pollinating captains as empires. Seriously, I completely stopped playing Space Stage because I'm tired of encountering the Mayor Bob Empire or the GDI Light Infantry empire. Let the captains stay in GA!

2)On any playable planet, you should have a wider variety of biomes- not just forests and savannahs. A few deserts, tundras, caves and dense jungles would be nice.

3)I know it would make terraforming much harder, but I think there should be more different ecological niches for creatures. Not just two herbivores and a carnivore. This would make the Creature stage much better, but will have an impact on later stages as well.

4)We want to see our own NPCs in the Cell Stage! Also, enable to share cell creations and use the forbidden cell parts.

5)We need some kind of an in-game system that allows to swap content we don't like. That way, when you encounter a creation which looks noobish or un-fitting a theme, you can select it, press a button and PRESTO! It'll be replaced by a random creation from the sporecast\user of your choice.
Back to top Go down
http://poharex.webs.com
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Grinch01 wrote:
1)They need to STOP pollinating captains as empires. Seriously, I completely stopped playing Space Stage because I'm tired of encountering the Mayor Bob Empire or the GDI Light Infantry empire. Let the captains stay in GA!

2)On any playable planet, you should have a wider variety of biomes- not just forests and savannahs. A few deserts, tundras, caves and dense jungles would be nice.

3)I know it would make terraforming much harder, but I think there should be more different ecological niches for creatures. Not just two herbivores and a carnivore. This would make the Creature stage much better, but will have an impact on later stages as well.

4)We want to see our own NPCs in the Cell Stage! Also, enable to share cell creations and use the forbidden cell parts.

5)We need some kind of an in-game system that allows to swap content we don't like. That way, when you encounter a creation which looks noobish or un-fitting a theme, you can select it, press a button and PRESTO! It'll be replaced by a random creation from the sporecast\user of your choice.
For #1 just tag the Captain with gaprop and it wont show uo in core spore. For number 5 you just select ban and click on the creation and it will be replaced. The rest are good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:23 am

ChristmasFreez wrote:
For #1 just tag the Captain with gaprop and it wont show uo in core spore. For number 5 you just select ban and click on the creation and it will be replaced. The rest are good ideas.
I thought Ban sent a report to EA. Isn't it just to point out inappropriate creations?

Last edited by Mitchz95 on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding my sig)
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:26 am

You do know there is no way they are going to go for this. My Petition was the largest one in the entire spourm/had top notch ideas with everything you could think off/was tossed around with other sporemasters/and sent in the maxis and to this day we have no reply.

And everyone in the community helped and it did not matter.
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Drewskii wrote:
You do know there is no way they are going to go for this. My Petition was the largest one in the entire spourm/had top notch ideas with everything you could think off/was tossed around with other sporemasters/and sent in the maxis and to this day we have no reply.

And everyone in the community helped and it did not matter.
Uhg. They don't care about us.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Its a sad truth. I had PARKABOY send it in. And she never replied. That tells you something. ....
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Drewskii wrote:
Its a sad truth. I had PARKABOY send it in. And she never replied. That tells you something. ....
That ain't right. They should drop Darkspore and focus on what matters. Spore.
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:06 am

They are not going to drop Darkspore, its almost finished and going to be out in a month or two.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:57 am

Dude, it's just a game. Once Darkspore is out, they'll be focusing more on Spore. Think in the eyes of EA (or Maxis, I'm not exactly sure which): They'll want to maximize their profits, and the best way to do that is to release a whole new game rather than adding on to an old one. These people haven't ignored our requests. My bet is that once Darkspore is out, maybe Maxis will host a real contest for once.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:02 am

Humbug95 wrote:
Dude, it's just a game. Once Darkspore is out, they'll be focusing more on Spore. Think in the eyes of EA (or Maxis, I'm not exactly sure which): They'll want to maximize their profits, and the best way to do that is to release a whole new game rather than adding on to an old one. These people haven't ignored our requests. My bet is that once Darkspore is out, maybe Maxis will host a real contest for once.

Yes.

What I REALLY wish they would do is have a way to make interiors.

So In a car, you make the vehicle, then you go to "Interior" setting and it goes into a little place with one front window and you get to decorate the inside with buttons, chairs, effects, and things like seats, windows, and controls.

Anyone here?
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:07 am

Humbug95 wrote:

They only reason they are having contests is because of Darkspore. They wont have many other contests after because they will be happy with Darkspore and focus more on it. They dont care. I have proven this in more ways then one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Make a Better Spore!   Lets Make a Better Spore! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Make a Better Spore!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next