GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


The Galactic Adventure Club
 
HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» my forum now
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:15 am

» Press F
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week

 

 Adventure Starter

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Dinosaur Planet

Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:32 pm

camelfox wrote:
sew... about mine?
Oh, right. I almost forgot.

So, how about this: You beam down in a small tribe in a forest (or any setting would work, actually) and they tell you that the tribe elder is sick, and the only cure is the oil from the feathers of an extremely cute and fluffy creature. The elder is taking refuge in a hut far away from the tribe, so they want you to bring the creature through the woods and to the elder, so he can be healthy once again. So you leave the tribe, defending the helpless creature from numerous hazards such as aggressive creatures, hostile tribes, and lava pits (okay, maybe the lava was a bit of a stretch) When you arrive at the hut, the elder is ever so happy and gives you his eternal gratitude. The end.

Suggestions:
1. I was kind of in a hurry to make that idea, so it's not very detailed. Feel free to add anything.
2. The setting should be in a mountain, since hardly any tribal adventures are in mountains.
3. I would suggest that you make secret paths around some of the dangers to make the adventure more interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

Posts : 270
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-08-27
Age : 913
Location : Somewhere under the rainbow..

Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 12:28 am

I like it! tupps! Thanks Gelatino, you gave me a lot to work with. I love the idea that the whole big top is an illusion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Dinosaur Planet

Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:37 am

UPDATE: With all the forum changes going on, this shop is being moved somewhere in the adventure section. I still take requests! Make a request today!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Pintoz
Moderator
Moderator
Pintoz

Posts : 2485
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-19
Age : 23
Location : Everywhere, nowhere.

Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:56 pm

I had an idea.. But i lost it! NO! It was so good!

I'm gonna try to find it in my head... sweat

_________________
Adventure Starter - Page 3 Glass_11Adventure Starter - Page 3 Llama
Back to top Go down
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Posts : 689
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : Killing Titans.

Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:45 pm

I have an idea for an adventure better don't know where to lead it.

It's quite a ethical adventure about clones. A species has perfected cloning and use them for spare organs, soldiers and all the unpleasant duties.
Of course, the clones and some 'regular' people think this is wrong, though it is legal.

I was thinking a rebellion of sorts, but don't know where to lead it. Do clones win? Does no-one survive?


Help would be muchly appreciated! happy.
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
camelfox

Posts : 1915
Upvotes: : 4
Join date : 2010-06-11
Age : 24
Location : here you idiot.

Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:49 pm

hm... remids me of the book HOUSE OF THE SCORPION... good idea though. i'll post some storyline starters l8r
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Dinosaur Planet

Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:26 am

SugarRush99 wrote:
It's quite a ethical adventure about clones. A species has perfected cloning and use them for spare organs, soldiers and all the unpleasant duties.
Of course, the clones and some 'regular' people think this is wrong, though it is legal.

I was thinking a rebellion of sorts, but don't know where to lead it. Do clones win? Does no-one survive?
Here's what I can come up with:

You receive a signal coming from the planet where all the clone stuff is going on. Upon landing on the planet, it seems like the signal is encoded and coming from a location inside some sort of city. As you follow the source of the signal, you find that the city is becoming more and more deserted. In a marrow alleyway with very little light, you find a small group of people and a small remote transmitter. Apparently, one of the members of this small group used to be an employee of the company that is producing the clones. He found out that the company plans to use a hidden gene placed in their genetic code to turn the clones against the citizens of the city.

That's all I can think of for now. My mind isn't feeling very imaginative. If that's enough for you to work with, then that's fine. I might write some more if I get any more ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Posts : 689
Upvotes: : 14
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : Killing Titans.

Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 am

That is a great help thank you very much! :D
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:45 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
SugarRush99 wrote:
It's quite a ethical adventure about clones. A species has perfected cloning and use them for spare organs, soldiers and all the unpleasant duties.
Of course, the clones and some 'regular' people think this is wrong, though it is legal.

I was thinking a rebellion of sorts, but don't know where to lead it. Do clones win? Does no-one survive?
Here's what I can come up with:

You receive a signal coming from the planet where all the clone stuff is going on. Upon landing on the planet, it seems like the signal is encoded and coming from a location inside some sort of city. As you follow the source of the signal, you find that the city is becoming more and more deserted. In a marrow alleyway with very little light, you find a small group of people and a small remote transmitter. Apparently, one of the members of this small group used to be an employee of the company that is producing the clones. He found out that the company plans to use a hidden gene placed in their genetic code to turn the clones against the citizens of the city.

That's all I can think of for now. My mind isn't feeling very imaginative. If that's enough for you to work with, then that's fine. I might write some more if I get any more ideas.

here's an idea: make the story twice as deep and make the captain locked, either as someone who works at the cloning facility or as a clone him/herself. oo, intrigue.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Posts : 3501
Upvotes: : 9
Join date : 2010-06-27
Age : 24
Location : Dinosaur Planet

Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 am

Dark, that is a great idea. The only problem is that the player would have to totally understand what's going on in the story to understand why the captain is locked. And also, for some dumb reason, people don't seem to like locked adventures. But besides that... yeah!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

Posts : 1337
Upvotes: : 0
Join date : 2010-06-20
Age : 26
Location : Canada, land of hockey, syrup and cold!

Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:39 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Dark, that is a great idea. The only problem is that the player would have to totally understand what's going on in the story to understand why the captain is locked. And also, for some dumb reason, people don't seem to like locked adventures. But besides that... yeah!

meh, I've never had any complaints. real sporers understand the story-wise motion a locked captain makes. and you don't need to explain everything right away. the best stories unfold as the plot professes, and if it's told well enough, players should get what's happening
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Starter   Adventure Starter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Adventure Starter
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Cool news for old adventure game fans
» kick starter...
» "Engkol" Kick Starter dah longgar
» HOG vs Adventure
» Jonathon Boakes and The Last Crown

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Locked Archive-
Jump to: