GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

NEW Pokemon Thread

Go down 
+9
Le Pony
Chaos
Darkshadow
DRaGO
Gelatino95
Ferrety
Kitty
Potatrobot
ReFrostE
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 am

So last night I was told that I could use Pokegen to modify the saved data on my R4, and modify it I did. Mostly, I changed the natures of my Pokemon so that they weren't so crummy. I changed EVs a bit, simply by depleting the special attack or attack EVs of some of my Pokemon so that I can put the EVs elsewhere later on (like Skarmory, Gallade, Scizor, Meganium, etc). I didn't change IVs, though.

I also spent a fairly long time changing the trainer name of my Pokemon from Soulsilver because it was in all caps, and I changed the gender of a few Pokemon whose genders kinda irked me (like the Machop you get in an in-game trade in Soulsilver, which is female, and my Exeggcutor, which I wanted to be male). I even used it to undo a few evolutions. I turned Gengar back into a Haunter and Porygon-Z back into Porygon, both for personal reasons.

And then, I inserted all of the second generation Pokemon I remade in Pokegen into by PC box. It was really satisfying to finally get them all onto the game card. I also gave myself a shiny version of the event Genesect, three Castforms with different movesets, and a copy of Kitty's Weavile, even.

So that's my little speech detailing how finicky I can be, and what lengths I'd go to in order to satisfy that finickiness.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:59 am

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Dr-hax-vs-chuckles-o
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:36 am

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 C69
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Ferrety
Green Spice
Green Spice
Ferrety

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:33 pm

I HAD to just get Pokerus on a randomised Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:07 pm

So who else is super psyched for the Mega forms of some Pokemon?
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Corocoro8134
Steel-fairy Mawile finally gets an awesome little boost.
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Corocoro8133
Is that an angel Absol?
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Corocoro8132
Hey look, Mewtwo gets one, too.
Back to top Go down
Ferrety
Green Spice
Green Spice
Ferrety

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Of all the Mega Pokemon, my favorite is actually MegaAmpharos. It just looks so dignified. The general concept seems interesting, too.

Edit: It's Electric/Dragon! Oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:45 pm

guys

guys

I think we all know who has the best mega form here.

Behold:
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:27 am

There's only one thing that bugs me about the Coro coro reveals, and it's almost uniform across every reveal: apparently nobody with access to the magazine also has access to a decent-quality scanner. The pages are always photographed at annoying angles, necessitating multiple pictures. Do the pages of Coro coro have some sort of hologram that prevents them from being looked at directly? Or are scanners just rare in Japan?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:19 am

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Megakangaskhan

omfg mega kangaskhan everyone
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Personal Pokemon update time!

For starters, I feel like such a bloody good Samaritan right now. I was on Facebook three days ago and I was browsing the pictures on the Pokemon page, and came across one of the shiny creation trio. On that picture I caught a glimpse of a comment by a person called Åhmed who was very upset that he couldn't get the events in Egypt. I kept looking through images, then decided to go back, make contact with the guy, and told him about how I can make and send Pokemon to people. So for the past three days we've been talking about the subject, and I ended up making and sending him a short but thorough tutorial on distributing Pokemon to himself and other people. He's over the moon about it because it worked perfectly for him. This guy just went from being upset about the trio and making a comment that he probably knew would yield no fruit to having an awesome stranger share the secret of life with him.

That is the second time I have descended from on high, appeared to a distressed member of the internet and blessed their lives. The first time was when I gave a depressed lady on RPA marriage and self-image advice that ended up pulling her out of her depression cycle and solved an issue she had with her husband. I am kicking arse on the karma meter right now.

Second on the agenda is my second Black 2 team. The first team was a pre-made party traded over from White, and I traded them back, now that they're at lv 80+. This team is mostly another pre-made party, but I ended up using only half the members I traded over.

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 497
Serpentine lv. 51
Dragon Tail
Leaf Blade
Coil
Leech Seed
I really like Serpentine, because she's the first female starter I've ever had, and her nature isn't bad either. She really rocks with the set I've given her, mostly by using the accuracy boost Coil gives to use Leech Seed and Dragon Tail without missing a hit, while also becoming a defensive wall and a strong sweeper at the same time. She's also the only one I genuinely felt like giving a nickname.

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 448
Lucario lv. 50
Swords Dance
Strength
Force Palm
Heal Pulse
I'm not done with this one's move set yet. I don't have many TMs despite having just beat Ghentis.

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 181
Ampharos lv. 50
Charge
Discharge
Thunder wave
Power Gem
I'm also not done with this one. I want it to have a definite way of inflicting status but I really want to get some more move variation in there.

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 073
Tentacruel lv. 52
Barrier
Venoshock
Toxic
Surf
I made Tentacruel as an egg in pokegen, but I deliberately randomised the IVs and nature to keep it fair; I just needed a Tentacool. However I did notice that his defence IV was really lacking and he has a nature that lowers his defence. So defence-wise, not very good, and I can't change the data on my Black 2 game (which keeps it fair). Once he got Barrier, that all changed, and he became a central member.

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 649-burn
Genesect lv. 51
Techno Blast (fire)
Fly
Signal Beam
Iron Head
This is that shiny version of the event Genesect I gave myself and talked about on the first post on this page. He's my flying and fire-type Pokemon.

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 571
Zoroark lv. 55
Return
Aerial Ace
Rock Smash
Night Slash
I bred this off N's Zorua that you get in-game the first time I played through the Black 2, so during my second playthough I was having loads of time travel day dreams. He also has a nature that takes his defence down so that was a pain to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:29 pm

okay I want everyone to stop what they are doing and look at these MegaEvolutions

Can you handle the awesome?:
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Is this a thing for all the starters? Because I really want to see what they do with Meganium, Torterra and Serperior.

Also in the footage that was recently released, it seems that the cries of the Kanto starters have been changed.
Back to top Go down
Ferrety
Green Spice
Green Spice
Ferrety

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:38 am

We don't know if they're doing it for all starters, though it seems a relatively safe bet.

Also, it seems like they're updating a whole bunch of old cries. Some audio captures from the demos had updated cries for Pikachu, Exeggutor, Mewtwo and Crobat (and those were the only Gen 1/2 Pokemon in it as far as I'm aware).
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:36 am

Since they made one for Blaziken and they're giving the MegaEvolving Torchic out as an event, I'm thinking that they might make one for all the starters (or at least all the 3rd gen ones), and release them as various events, or there might be hidden ways to get them.

Also,
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Direct98
What is this lil' thing, and where can I get one? ITS SO CUTE AH
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 pm

Serebii poofed us up some 2nd stage starter evos.
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Corocoro9139

can we all just appreciate the fact that Fennekin and Froakie are fairly typical looking and then Chespin turns into a goddamn egg
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 1:15 am

You know what I'm reminded of?
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Earl ==> NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRBc3VMdo7oGIcpX_NAhM3ArvkFxnLS9RBtki1g0VQQHay9UH6Dg

Also, this Mega Mewtwo X, a psychic-fighting type with Steadfast, now that certainly rings a bell.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:10 am

Really? I was thinking more of....

this:

EDIT: This just poped up on tumblr, and I really like this idea! DND Pokemon FTW
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Tumblr_msyt34xj0W1qdjcg5o1_r1_500
What do you guys think? possible or no?
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:08 am

Kitty wrote:
Serebii poofed us up some 2nd stage starter evos.
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Corocoro9139

can we all just appreciate the fact that Fennekin and Froakie are fairly typical looking and then Chespin turns into a goddamn egg
I wasn't expecting Fennekin to be bipedal. And Chespin?! What?!
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 4:46 pm

The newest trailer for X & Y showed some of the newer pokemon ingame, and the model for the chespin evo is... actually really cute awh look how happy he is

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Tumblr_mt2gdmZRmY1qmb7tno1_250

By the way, it's probably not fair to critisise Quilladin just yet, because if you look at Bagon's evo line,

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 371
cute lil rock-head dino evolves into...
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 372
...a giant rock thing what?? but then it evolves into....
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Spr_5b_373
....GIANT DRAGON RARRRR IM GON KILL U SON
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 1:14 pm

Took one look at it and I saw it for what it really is.

It's Gengar wearing the skin of Chespin. It can't be unseen.

And I freaking love it.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:23 am

AAAAAAHHHHH!
NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Doublade
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 3:52 pm

YEAH HONEDGE 2X COMBO!!

I'm seeing a lot of people complaining about it though, because apparently having a pokemon duplicate itself as it's evolution is a sign that nintendo is "out of ideas" and that Doublade should evolve normally like all the other pokemon. *cough*magneton, wheezing, dugrio, dodrio, metagross, vanilluxe, zweilous, klinklang*cough*
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:18 am

I don't have that problem with it. I actually really like duplicate Pokemon, and I've raised a fair few (not Diglett or Vanillite, though). Apart from Gelo's idea of a haunted suit of armour, how else would you expect a sword to evolve? I'm really glad that Gamefreak came up with something that does look like a development of a sword.

What I really like though is the design of the scabbards. The way the gaps are placed so that the lines on the blade look like closed eyes and bared teeth.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:54 pm

NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Char2

WHAT THE HECK IS THAT and where can I get one because that is a mighty fine blue charizard
EDIT: I'm being told that it is a *version exclusive* X charizard.
gotta be honest, Pokemon Y just doesn't look anywhere near as interesting at this point P:
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Charizard is finally a dragon type.

And yeah, I'm getting Pokemon X too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW Pokemon Thread   NEW Pokemon Thread - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW Pokemon Thread
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next