GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
    KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
    No user

KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC

Go down 
    +7
    IsakTheWriter
    DRaGO
    Kitty
    Potatrobot
    Talvox
    Terwynd
    Delta
    11 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
    AuthorMessage
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:01 am

Darth Steph... XD
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
    Talvox
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:20 am

Drago meh latest post haz revenge! Trollface
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 1:25 am

Talvox wrote:
    Drago meh latest post haz revenge! Trollface
    You forget what superpower my character has. Now who's the troll? Trollface x2
    Back to top Go down
    Dark_Plague
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 5:24 am

Mind if I join? ;)

User: Dark_Plague
    Name: Edgar Tyler (nickname coming soon..;))
    Power:
    -Power Absorption - http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Absorption (can only hold onto 4-5 powers)
    -Self Sustenance - http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Sustenance
    - teleportation (deconstruction version. Also, can only teleport within eye sights range. Cannot teleport if image is a drawing or projected, like on television.)
    Bio: Not much is known about Edgar Tyler, other then that he was born into a terrible family. He was then taken away and brought to an orphanage, where he stayed for 14 years, where he finally got out. Having nowhere to go, he became a "nobody" on the streets, living off of people giving him money. He found out about his powers after accidentally touching a man who coincidentally also had a special power, it being teleportation. He then found out that he can also steal abilities from other people who had this gift. This also triggered him to believe that other people in the world were special too, and began his long search of people with powers.
    Back to top Go down
    Delta
    Admin
    Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 6:43 am

Adding you. Happy.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
    Delta
    Admin
    Delta

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 6:52 am

I think we need to discuss what's going on with Hunter, Seraph, Jess and The Storyteller at the minute; I do hate to have half our players left out of the action because they were suddenly transported several miles from the people with guns to the most boring place evvvuuuuurrrr. >:P

...So Ter, you were talking about some quest or other earlier. Happy. I thought perhaps that might be able to carry things forward, but if you would like my assistance with it do ask, or drop me a PM.
    Back to top Go down
    Potatrobot
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 7:24 am

That right now is up to the three players who aren't me. There isn't much motivation for The Storyteller to jump into random frays, but he feels obliged to keep the trio out of the sight of humans. If Naboo gets his other character into play (possibly seeing the lot because he has enhanced senses, IDK about dragons), and if Ter gets his quest going, then it will be interesting enough for TS to follow around. If that's not the case, then Kitty and I can rustle something up.
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 12:22 am

Hey Shar, if the "BANG" noises Amber is hearing are intended to be gunshots by the docks, it might be worth noting that the gun Charlie fired was silenced. Just a tip. ;)
    Back to top Go down
    IsakTheWriter
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Is it okay if I make another character?
    Back to top Go down
    Delta
    Admin
    Delta

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:04 pm

Of course, Happy. you only have one currently.
    Back to top Go down
    IsakTheWriter
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Sweeeeeeeeeeet....
    I got this: Electromagnetic Combat After second try.
    Back to top Go down
    Chaos
    Pink Spice
    Pink Spice
    Chaos

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:07 am

Can I join too? :O

User: Chaos
    Name: Luke Crimson [Alias: 'hydrophobic cowboy']
    Power: Electrical Shockwave
    Bio:
    In west Caldera born and raised, Luke spent most of his days on the power plant located within a close proximity of this little town. He usually got through the days chilling, maxing and relaxing, which most people would consider to be 'all cool'. These happy days were soon to be over, so knew Luke, when he and his homies got into a duel with a group bandits engineers who were upto no good. Luke's parents were overwhelmed with angst as they got the shocking news, and at once decided that "Luke would be moving with his auntie and uncle in Molag-Mar" at the earliest date.
    This, as unfortunate as it may appear to Luke at first, was the turning point of his career/life as a 'cowboy' 'pikachu'. It wasn't long before his natural gift for repairing and analyzing electronic device was known by everyone in the city as countless opponents fell before him as he incinerated countless innocent bystanders. Soon he mastered the subtle art of analog circuit design rope in Molag-Mar's famous Arkani Ranch Motors, under the training of the experienced engineer Curassios Curtis.
    On the other hand, along with his fame and skills; he also developed an immense fear against water during the years in Molag-Mar. This uncommon phobia often leaves him vulnerable to his friend's persiflage. This is the story behind Luke's alias 'Hydrophobic Cowboy', though the story behind his fear itself remains a mystery til date, though many assumes it involves a hybrid DC-motor experiment gone awry.

Last edited by Chaos on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Kitty
    Silver Spice
    Silver Spice
    Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:30 am

Chaos wrote:
    Power: Quick draw, dead-accuracy with his fiber rope.
    Question: Did you roll both of those powers simultaneously? Or did you get one after the other?
    Because if you didn't, then you aren't choosing your powers correctly.
    Back to top Go down
    Potatrobot
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:55 am

I don't think they're even on the site.
    Back to top Go down
    Chaos
    Pink Spice
    Pink Spice
    Chaos

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Nope, missed the "CLICK THIS LINK FOR ROLLING" part (it wasn't highlighted on my browser :O ) and used another swf from a chan website. Unfortunately the first two powers were strongly relevant to the holocaust and using them would be inappropriate, so I went with these... Oh well, I will update it ._.

Last edited by Chaos on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Delta
    Admin
    Delta

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Adding your character to the OP. Happy.
    Back to top Go down
    IsakTheWriter
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:05 pm

I'm finally coming around to make my second character.

User: IsakTheWriter
    Name: Ian
    Power: Electromagnetic Combat (Electric and Magnetic Manipulation)
    Bio: Ian is a, if not the only, friend to Eric. A british born "modern" bard, Ian travels around the world with his old wooden guitar singing songs to those who wants to listen to him.
    Ian also has the power to manipulate electricity and magnetic fields, which however doesn't use. Instead he trusts his old vintage revolver to deal with most brawls.
    He wears the same kind of clothes as Eric.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:01 am

User: New Supplice
    Name: Drake Deltori Blackmore
    Since I didn't see it... Appearance: Drake Blackmore is the very picture of a young attractive boy his age, he stands at only 5"9 feet tall. With his handsome face, broad shoulders, and short unkempt black hair. He is generally healthy and is well-built not like a body builder but he does look pretty strong. His eyes are small, and are a darker shade of brown. Compared to other people his age; his complexion is rather light. In full regards of his racial descents; in his lineage is mixed between British and Korean. Though, his Caucasian side is far more visible than his Asian descents until you take a good look at his eyes.

On clothing, first you'll notice that his attire is mostly composed of black colors-or darker colors not in that emo-way though. On that note; he doesn't have a set style, other than he picks clothes that color-coordinate with his hair. Right now, he's wearing a oversized black hoodie (which has a big one on the front and a white SUPER STAR detailing both across his chest and down the back) and dark blue jeans. With black and white Nike sneakers. As his accessories he wears a dark red and black workout watch, and a noticeable silver chain necklace around his neck with a silver cross at the end of it, with a pair of cheap aviator sunglasses. As stated before his attire generally varies and you may find him wearing something completely different.

Power: When Drake comes in physical contact with another Meta-human any kind he'll sort of replicate their abilities, neither parties get any negative effects from the touch. Key word: Sort of. Now here's the fun part! When he actually gets their ability it'll make him transform into an embodiment their powers physically. Think of it like this: If he touches a lightning meta-human his body will seemingly transform into a being of electricity, like a electric version of the Human Torch. All depending on the powers of whoever he touches. Though he might transform into something far different for meta-humans with more unique/odd powers. In addition; he'll also get some parts of whoever's abilities and some abilities that they don't even have. He can also revert back to his human form at will- though he will lose the access to these powers until he transforms back.

Drake can only replicate powers through touch while in Human form. And he really doesn't have too much control over it, meaning that if he even brushes up against another meta-human or even taps them he will transform into an embodiment against his will. In addition he can also store embodiments from meta-humans he touched in the past, giving him the ability to switch in between them (but first he has to revert back into human form, plus transformations aren't instant)

I'm thinking of transformations for all of your characters as you read this.

Now for drawbacks, first and foremost it should be noted that if he takes enough of a beating while he embodies a power he'll revert back to human form and will have lost all of his stored embodiments (Oh yeah did I note that he can only embody one power at a time?) forcing him to either find another meta-human or you know. Also, some weaknesses of whoever power's he embodies will be far worse while he uses them. As a unexpected side effect to embodiments he will absorb some of the personality, and memories of whoever power he embodies. at first it isn't as bad but the more he uses whoever power's the more he'll change and possibly become a completely different person. Though, he has no clue that he even changes since he never uses his power too much due the lack of meta-humans in his home town, though that will change soon.

Bio: Drake is a cool dude.... that's it.

Last edited by New Supplice on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Delta
    Admin
    Delta

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:05 pm

I'll letcha' off using the randomiser if you really want. razz It'd be interesting to see what negative embodiments might result from this ability.

Heheh, alcohol manipulation...

Adding you to the list. I might drop a line to some of the less active members of the RP later today; oughta get my posting boots on myself — with a Christmas break coming up fast, who knows. Happy.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:49 pm

Now, where do I start?
    Back to top Go down
    Delta
    Admin
    Delta

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Good question — currently the players are split roughly into two groups: The characters belonging to Kitty, Naboo, Terwynd and Potato are outside the city, planning their next move, and everyone else is by the docks where, after a plane-crash recovery, the group was set-upon by a group of people in police uniforms with silenced weapons, whom they are currently in the process of making an escape from. There are currently only six pages of IC, so that might be a better way to figure out what's what, but basically you'll want to come into contact with one of those groups when you make your character's entrance.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:10 pm

I'll read it when I get the chance.

Also, the first time I clicked that link to get a random power I got omnipotence.
    Back to top Go down
    Delta
    Admin
    Delta

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:23 pm

There are ways to play characters with ridiculous levels of power without spoiling the fun for everyone involved. Joyful Otherwise, the general guideline is to click it up to about three times; generally something feasible pops out.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Could I just have Drake be in the same area as the rest of the group and approach one of them?
    Back to top Go down
    Delta
    Admin
    Delta

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Certainly. Happy.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC   KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

KNIGHTS OF NEW SYRACUSE OOC
    Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next