GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers OOC

Go down 
+4
IsakTheWriter
Hutch
PrincessNintendo
Potatrobot
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Delta wrote:
Dammit, everyone is going away. I guess this whole 'summer holiday' bit is just something people have to get out of their systems, like a nasty cold. razz I'll be right here talking to my sock puppets until you're all done frolicking merrily in the sun. >:U
Then we're two.
And what is that "sun" you're talking about? Those glimps of light through the clouds?
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Two what?

Anyway, since Kwa opened conversation with Xol, who could be replaced by a mannequin and none would be the wiser, we won't be getting a response soon. Either Kwa says 'He said yes, let's go' like one of his sock puppets, or she asks someone else and we hightail it back to SF.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:41 pm

I just figured I'd check to see if Drago's still willing to participate if one of his characters is directly addressed — I also contacted him on Steam, and he informed me he would make a post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Coolio, then. Can't wait to get off Ariid!
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:52 pm

I'll be dragged away for the week. So anyone that wants to take a hold of Rhak is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:32 am

DRaGO wrote:
Upon entering the ship, Xol had gotten right back into business and had piloted the ship to where it currently was.

Flank piloted the ship! >:U

DRaGO wrote:
He glanced to the side at the stiletto blade that he had dug out of his shoulder, remembering how close of a call it was.

And he took both stilettos! >:U
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:20 am

Your posts are so long and so frequent that I don't really read them except for skimming over them. They may actually be a contributing factor to why I'm not as active in the RP anymore. So please just excuse any minor inconsistancies that may pop up, or if it bothers you that much, I'll modify the post later. And I don't think Flank took the final stiletto that was caught in Grecsh's armor. It was the "parting gift" stilleto that the Mallium threw, right after Grecsh tossed the flamable gas canister and the grenade singed half his body. Unless, of course, Flank tore the blade out of Grecsh's body before I even got a chance to mention where it hit him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:06 am

I went back and looked; it was one of the throwing daggers rather than a stiletto that hit Grecsh. So yeah, only a minor detail. Happy.

EDIT: For the purpose of improving the RP, I would be interested to know what the other contributing factors were. Wondering
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:39 am

Potato and I were discussing the idea of 'co-posting' earlier and I'm currently sitting on a post I think would make a good guinea pig. So I'll explain the basic idea, and if I can get a positive response from someone I'll give it a try:

A person who is about to execute an extended action, be it an attack or a longish section of speech, puts their IC post on the OOC instead, or circulates it through PM's, allowing other players to make edits to involve their characters in the action. The finished post would therefore be a much more fluent description of events.

For example, if I had a big chunk of text where two of my characters were talking to each other, it would otherwise be awkward for anyone else to get a word in edgeways. In a co-post, that would not be so difficult: anyone else who wanted to put in a word or ask a question halfway through the conversation could do so, and then the original poster would simply adjust the post to account for the change, or take things in an entirely different direction if it turned out that way.

Thoughts? Happy.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 5:27 am

It sounds good, albeit a bit immersion-breaking.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Names go here.   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:38 am

They usually mature better in PMs, so that they still remain exclusive to the posters until they are posted, otherwise putting them in an OOC will be a massive spoiler.

Last edited by Dark_potato57 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:20 am

I see what you mean, but then how does another person decide if they want to be involved in a post if they haven't seen it — in the example above, for instance? Wondering
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Player names go here.   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:07 am

You say in the OOC that you're making a co-post, and if anyone wants to be in on it, they just say so. From there the post is developed through messages. It's also common etiquette to have the names of the players written as the post title.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:17 am

Right, so players have to volunteer without knowing the exact contents of the post. Well then, I guess it sounds like it'd be more suited to combat situations than posts with any plot-relevant information or developments in them.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:51 am

Hoo boy...

Right, what you are about to see is a page of the thrice-sanctified NR MASTER TEXT DOCUMENT OF DOOM, it's raw unleaded essence refined meticulously and formatted for your perusal. Each character in the RP may take one item from the list, not including ship upgrades (of which there will only be one major or two minor between the whole group). The red number by each item represents the stock available, meaning no more than that number of people may take that item. Any currently absent users whose characters are assumed to be with the group at this point may make their selection whenever they get back.

In addition, two unlisted items available here include the plans and necessary components for Flank's new weapon, the traits of which should be properly worked out here on the OOC before it is used, and a cannibalisation job on Azure's Visor. This will render the Visor personalised for the individual who requests it, and enables features including:
— Thermal, night and EMP vision filters.
— Projection of scrambling field that confuses others using EMP or thermal vision filters, but not night-vision users.
— Lens lights, allowing use as either flashlight or flashbang — latter option disables flashlight function for the rest of the mission.

Now, without further ado...

PERSONNEL ITEMS/UPGRADES:

BLASTER PISTOL: |2| Standard SF-DoD model energy side-arm. Twelve-round clips, fully mod compatible. Comes with either ELECTRICAL STUN-GUN or SILENCER MOD pre-installed.

POWER BLADE: |1| Coalition Spec Ops surplus. Melee weapon with either ARMOUR-PIERCING MODULE or SHOCK MODULE built-in. Dagger or short-sword models available.

ELECTRICAL STUN-GUN WEAPON MOD: |10| Coalition Law Enforcement Unit standard issue. Compatible with most modern firearms, designed to attach below the barrel. Self-contained energy source requires ten second recharge time per shot.

ARMOUR-PIERCING BOOST MOD: |2| SF-DoD. Limited-power boost module allowing for ten shots of increased stopping power and minimal additional recoil, compatible with most blaster rifles, pistols and plasma weapons. Single use per mission.

INCENDIARY BOOST MOD: |2| SF-DoD. Compatible with most small arms — pistols, rifles, sub-machine-guns etc. Limited-power boost module allowing for ten shots capable of igniting unarmoured targets. Single use per mission.

SILENCER MOD: |3| SF-DoD. Limited-power boost module for small arms, allowing for ten completely silent shots. Single use per mission.

PERSONAL SHIELD GENERATOR: SF-DoD. Multiple models available. All emit constant noise and cause slight visual distortion when active, severely limiting stealth capabilities. Once activated, automatically powers down after 30 mins. Single use per mission whether de-activated manually, automatically or by hostile weapons fire.
——> STANDARD: |2| SF Marine Corps model. Once activated, protects completely from two direct blaster impacts or equivalent.
——> CHARGED: |2| Coalition Spec Ops surplus. Once activated, protects from one strong melee attack and administers electrical shock to attacker capable of causing serious burns to uninsulated enemies.

REDUNDANT SHIELD GENERATOR: |4| Tareenian Commando 'Kickstart(TM)' module, courtesy of ArmaTech. When shields are taken down, 50% chance they return instantly at full strength. Single use per mission, but only counted if successful in restoring shields.

CHOKE/SPREADER MOD: |3| ArmaTech 'Bifurcated Aperture(TM)' barrel attachment: allows for narrowing or broadening of spread weapons, enabling greater accuracy at long range or greater spread at short range. May be adjusted quickly and easily on the battlefield by twisting the barrel in a clockwise or anticlockwise direction. Visual indicator on barrel attachment to show current status.

MELEE WEAPON ATTACHMENTS:
——> ARMOUR-PIERCING MODULE: |1| Coalition standard issue annihilator-field weapon enhancement: Thirty-second enhancement to bladed or blunt weapon allowing increased damage to armoured targets. Ten minute cool-down (~Single use per fight).
——> TOXIN MODULE: |1| Eckrian 'Purge' model: Loads two doses of a potent toxin into the hilt of any bladed weapon, deployed with a button-press. Target then takes continuous damage over time, potentially causing death after several minutes. Effects may not be evident until twenty seconds have passed. Two uses per mission.
——> SHOCK MODULE: |OUT OF STOCK| ArmaTech 'Joybuzzer(TM)' attachment: when activated, administers a powerful electrical shock to the target. Ten minute cool-down (~Single use per fight).

VISION FILTER SCOPE/BINOCULARS: |2| MkV Coalition Scouter with adjustable zoom level. Comes as either binoculars or detachable weapon scope. Choice between infra-red (highlights heat signatures) or Electromagnetic (highlights unshielded sources of electrical activity).

PHYSIOLOGICAL ENHANCEMENT IMPLANTS: SF-DoD. Each type is activated by neural cues, coming into effect for a thirty-second duration before automatically deactivating. Using more than once a day may cause withdrawal symptoms, resulting in reduced combat efficiency for remainder of day.
——> SPEED: |2| For the duration of this unit's activity, user's reaction time and movement speed is markedly increased.
——> STRENGTH: |2| Markedly increases the user's strength, allowing for the performance of feats that would otherwise be beyond them. Caution: User's bone and tissue are unaffected by this enhancement. Attempts to lift crushingly heavy objects or punch through walls with bare hands, untrained, are not advised.
——> ENDURANCE: |1| User becomes temporarily immune to pain, enabling them to ignore otherwise debilitating wounds.

GRAV CHUTE: |9| SF Marine Corps standard issue. Coalition standard issue. Compact, lightweight suit module designed to completely negate potential damage from falls via the localised manipulation of gravity. Unlimited uses.

STEALTH SPHERE: |OUT OF STOCK| Armatech 'Hushbubble(TM)'. Pocket-sized gadget that, when triggered, creates a sphere of 3 meters in diameter that redirects all incoming light and/or sound allowing for near-invisibility — works both ways, as nothing outside may be detected from within, depending on how the device is set. Before deployment, radius of effect may be selected at any value up to 3 meters, and to to redirect light, sound or both. If set to redirect light, area of effect is visible as a shimmer in the air, like gas. Single use per mission.

TACTICAL HELMET: |3| Coalition MkIII 'Vanguard' model: Highly durable full-helmet with retractable face visor. Integrated comlink and HUD displaying user's vitals and ammunition levels (if synchronised with weaponry). Adjustable visor opacity with automatic eye-protection: renders the user immune to the visual effects of flash-bangs and other extreme, sudden bursts of light. Built-in dual-beam flashlights.

Spacecraft Upgrades: One major or two minor, for the whole group.

MAJOR:
ENGINE BOOST MODULE: allows for a burst of speed of duration 10 seconds, allowing it to temporarily outpace nearly anything. If run for more than 10 seconds, will cause engine damage. Single use per flight.

WEAPONS:
——> PROW-MOUNTED LANCE CANNON: for attacking large ships / ground targets (enough to cripple small frigates if precise, but capital ships are more difficult targets). Fires a three-second beam with a ten-second recharge time.
——> REPEATING BLASTER: Pilot (or co-pilot) controlled rapid-fire weapon for anti-personnel or attacking small vehicles and ships.
——> EMP TORPEDOES: (Comes with 3, more may be purchased later for credits). Disables shields and electronic systems aboard a target vessel or in a target area, i.e: weapons, life support, engines etc. can be temporarily disabled: time of effect varies on a case-by-case basis.
——> HEAT SEEKING MISSILES: (Comes with 5, more may be purchased later for credits) Takes five seconds to acquire a lock when targeted (operated by pilot or co-pilot). Effective against enemy fighters or ships up to a similar size of the Lacuna, but too small to be effective against cruisers.
——> BOMBER MODULE: Highly effective against ground targets, though little else (comes with 3, more may be purchased later for credits).

SHORT RANGE WARP DRIVE: Instantly teleports vessel to a different position in a half-mile radius — this location may be determined by the pilot or co-pilot if five seconds is taken to set coordinates, otherwise the teleportation is to a random location with sufficient space. Single use per flight.

CAMO UNIT: Not as sophisticated as a stealth field; the ship takes on the texture of the surrounding environment convincingly, allowing it to remain completely hidden when powered down, except at close range.

MEDICAL BAY: Completely heals damaged tissue on one person in the space of two minutes. Requires half an hour to recharge after each use.

MINOR:
SENSOR UPGRADE: Enables high resolution thermal and electromagnetic imaging at long ranges.

ENGINE UPGRADES: Increase any one from acceleration and turning-speed.

WEAPON UPGRADES: Apply only to currently active weapons. Choose one from: making the currently installed manned side-cannnon computer-controlled, increasing the rate of fire of any weapon, increasing the blast radius of bombs, torpedoes or missiles, halving the cool-down time of the lance cannon or halving the time required for heat-seeking missiles to get a lock.

VISUAL REFIT: A lick of paint for either the interior or exterior.

HULL STRENGTH OR SHIELD UPGRADE: Hull strength defends against impacts and blasts, Shields deflect energy weapons.

I'm sorry I made you read all that.

Last edited by Delta on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:01 am

I would have one of the Power Blades in short sword form please.
This also seems very similiar to one of my CODEX entries in the document for BtS(Behind the Shadows). One of the enemy factions has a list of equipment.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:05 am

Though I do like your Codex idea I've been adding things to this list for a while now, probably since before Sapphire Point — it's nice to finally get it all posted. razz Feel free to indicate your choices on the IC if it is feasible to do so. Happy.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:17 am

I choose the SHOCK MODULE. For the ship upgrade, I vote for EMP TORPEDOES.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:31 am

Flank has to be excited by all of this, it's in his nature. I take it he'll have to ask Mr. Dier for those turret parts, since I don't think they'll be conveniently on display here. Apart from those, do I also choose a ship upgrade?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:34 am

I think it would make sense to discuss the ship upgrades amongst the group on the IC, since there will only be one set of upgrades rather than one for each person. Happy. (I'll add a bit of clarification to my above post on that point).
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:04 am

I'm back! And here, have a new Naboo profile.

Spoiler:
User: Naboo9
Name: Naboo
Race: Dark Leech
Homeworld: Narcona
Equipment: Electro Sword, Robotic Eye with vision filters (Night, Infrared, EMP,) Plasma/Bullet firing Pistol, Collapsing Plasma/Bullet firing Sniper rifle, various survival tools, natural neurotoxic tail-barbs, wrist mounted energy blades, Glove claws (damaged beyond use,) Powered armor.
Bio: After the Grox Purge as many called it, the dark Leech captain returned back to his original calling, small mercenary services, he dislike mention of that war and will often fall silent or go into a rage when he hears about it.
Strengths: An able fighter and commander, can use most weapons, agile, best at open combat, neurotoxin in blood.
Weaknesses: Headstrong and quick to anger to a fault, lacks a sense of stealth in thieving situations he'll always say "blow up half the building to get it", while he may be stronger that average for for his dark leech subspecies (desert) he's still rather upper-body weak compared to most, often get sidetrack and ends up striking out on his own.

This Good?

Edit: Naboo will take the "ARMOUR-PIERCING MODULE."
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:18 am

Interesting, Happy. I hope we can expect you to be around long enough to make it worth re-introducing your character. razz Having checked the last time you posted, it would be pretty easy to re-introduce him, since your latest IC post was during the fight with the mech in the courtyard outside Sapphire Point — just walk into the armoury where everyone else is and explain that you were knocked out by a piece of flying debris during the fight, or something similar, and were recovered after the battle by a clean-up crew. Joyful

I'm afraid I'm not going to do a profile replacement that's more powerful than the original, but I'd be happy to add the updated bio and elements from the equipment list that state your already-owned gear in more precise terms, meaning the updated version would look like this:

User: Naboo9
Name: Naboo
Race: Dark Leech
Homeworld: Narcona
Equipment: Electro Sword, Robotic Eye with vision filters (Night, Infrared, EMP,) Plasma/Bullet firing Pistol, Collapsing Plasma/Bullet firing Sniper rifle, various survival tools, natural natural toxic tail-barbs, Powered armor.
Bio: After the Grox Purge as many called it, the dark Leech captain returned back to his original calling, small mercenary services, he dislike mention of that war and will often fall silent or go into a rage when he hears about it.
Strengths: An able fighter and commander, can use most weapons, agile, best at open combat.
Weaknesses: Headstrong and quick to anger to a fault, lacks a sense of stealth in thieving situations he'll always say "blow up half the building to get it", while he may be stronger that average for for his dark leech subspecies (desert) he's still rather upper-body weak compared to most.

How's that sound?

Oh, and one more thing: When you make an IC post showing Naboo's choice of upgrade, be sure to state which of his weapons he applies it to. Happy.

@Mitchz: On a similar note, I'm assuming you're choosing to apply the Shock Module to one of your bladed knuckle pairs?
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:46 am

Oh boy! So many toys to choose from! >:D Hm.. I'm going to pick Grav Chute and Tatical Helmet for Chalen and Stealth Sphere and Armour Percing module for Bianca if it's cool with you Delta. Happy.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:47 am

I'm afraid you can only have one item for each character.

EDIT: Also it seems that if you go with the armour piercing module there's going to be a conflict with Naboo's request, given there is only one of these items. In that case, you will have to have to decide amongst yourselves, IC or OOC, who gets it. razz Once the mod is applied to a weapon it may not be removed and attached to a different weapon at a later time.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:57 am

Ooh...I really didn't know that was the case. :( Well then I'll just go with the Sphere and Grav Chute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers OOC   Nerrone's Rangers OOC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers OOC
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next