GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers IC

Go down 
+7
Lazernugget
Darkshadow
PrincessNintendo
Potatrobot
Delta
IsakTheWriter
Mitchz95
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:57 pm

Naboo's face darkened, "Did you say Silent Temple?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:30 pm

"Ah," Kwa said, "I had forgotten you were not with us then: When we reached the top of Sapphire Point we found one of their agents — possibly even one from the same group that attacked the police station yesterday. I'm afraid they appear to be heavily involved in events surrounding the war starting between the Kingdom and the Coalition."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 8:12 pm

"Maybe not just the Silent Temple."
Rhak thought and watched at Aleon Faw. What was he actually thinking? And why was he in the city while it was being attacked?
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:26 pm

(Only just caught up with the story so far. ^^')

Chalen could not believe it when their next mission is on a frozen *wonderland* of a planet. He honestly wanted to stay behind in the Lacuna and do..something. Once again he'd no choice but to go on another mission. Bianca seemed please for some unknown reason. It was hard to tell what expression she was displaying (bar from her leafy green eyes that sometimes give a hint) underneath her face mask.

(Chalen) "I hate cold places. Why can't we go to somewhere that's sunny?"

(Bianca) "You seriously need to stop complaining and loosen up a little. Besides now that we have new gear, it should get easier...well better then what we used to do before."

"...That just made day better."

Chalen sighed but felt a tap on his shoulder. He listened to what was going to happen on the mission.

Last edited by PrincessNintendo on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:29 am

"I think that about covers everything, assuming no-one else has anything to volunteer," Kwa said, flicking off the holo-screen, "We can head straight for Louron and help out there, go to Tareen for the sights, the sounds and the assassins or follow the Sword of Damocles, wherever that might take us."

She turned to the room at large: "I'd like your thoughts on which we should pursue first. Bear in mind, however, that Coalition territory may pose a few obstacles as long as we remain on the CLEU's wanted list. As for the Temple... well, so long as they are assisting the Kingdom, I cannot imagine many places or people are completely safe."

Last edited by Delta on Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:55 pm

"You know what my vote is on." Rhak adressed to Kwa.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Bianca went ahead of Chalen as she wanted to say out loud her choice.

"I'm going with Tareen. Now of course we might find ourselves in a fight sooner rather then later, but I think we could find something there. Course I don't mind if that isn't selected."

Chalen then took his turn and adressed to the others.

"I go with Louron cause erm...not only we help out there but get information. Not entirly sure if any good. Don't care if it's not chosen."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:28 pm

The group conferred for a few minutes longer before reaching a decision.

"Well, it seems the vote is in favour of Tareen," Kwa said, "Sorry Rhak, but it appears you may have to wait a few days more."

"Xol: set us a course for the Nebu system. The journey should take us a few hours if we try to avoid Coalition attention on our approach."
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 pm

"It's okay." Rhak murmured. The thought of meeting the silent ones had a bigger inpact on him. The Silent Ones had been a model for the commandoes in the acheen military.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Co-post with Hutch/ 900th post   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 pm

"NO cannons." Rhak called through the door to the engineering room. "The infrastructure is hurt as it is. One shot and we're buried in ice."
Flank reached past Grey and pushed the button by the door, closing it with a hiss. The lights came on automatically.
"You know what we should do? We should cook up a dozen of those special little rounds you made, just to piss him off, the stickler. I know he lost an arm but it was his choice to amputate it and he didn't hesitate. I gave him that note so he could call my friend and discuss getting a new arm, but I think he just threw it away. His loss."

Grey turned to Flank and smiled. "Oh spode you're right, we really should. Honestly, I could have done what I could to disinfect the wound and his arm, and possibly re-attach it. But he seemed to hell-bent on getting rid of that arm that I didn't even push for it, pretty sure he was and still is in shock. I know what it looks like, and he's exhibiting the classic symptoms, including not being able to see long term consequences. But I guess it's his loss, not mine." Grey shrugged, and looked at his new welder.

"I don't think we even need to actually make some, just create some empty dummy rounds just to scare them for the hell of it."

Back to the task at hand, Grey

Flank looked back at the schematics. "Oh well, if I'm going in there without any of my fun ammunition then I should at least have this gun to use, so there's a few things that need doing before we get there. First, I suppose, comes figuring out the power requirements and wiring the module to the drill frame. I've got a circuit diagram so we don't have to start from scratch, and I'm positive this place has a load of spare wires. Next we'd have to make some sort of program chip for the trigger. Drill triggers work way different to gun triggers, so we'll need to program it to recognise one full squeeze as one shot, not a long, steady twist. Then I think we just weld it together, reassemble the drill casing and maybe put a bit of armour over the module."

"Alright," Grey said, "I'm pretty good with circuitry, but I have no clue how to create software from scratch. So I guess one of us can work on the electronics as the other one works on the software. Can you hand me the circuitry diagram you were talking about?"

"Sure," Flank permitted, handing the booklet over, "I'll start digging up some parts. Though I think we can also find some info about the software in that book somewhere."

Grey began shifting through the booklet, it was relatively simplistic, it was just getting the circuits to deal with the massive amounts of energy the weapon would be producing without short circuiting, as well as parts that fed excess energy back into the power source. He took a quick mental note of the circuitry diagram. Since the two would need to share it, Grey figured it would be a good idea to not be constantly swapping it back and forth.

While he was doing this, Flank began searching all the drawers, shelves, and tool boxes for the rest of the parts on his list: batteries, adaptors, insulated wire, transformers, metal casing, scrap metal, electrical tape, and gaffer tape. He eventually found everything, barring a wide range of transformers to use, any batteries or adaptors, and a metal shell he could use to protect the module. He arranged what he had found neatly on the workbench. He scratched his neck and talked quietly to himself.
"I still need a power source. Maybe I could just plug the drill into the wall socket to test that it works."

Grey heard Flank talk to himself and decided to give him his input.

"Well, do you have any equipment that already makes use of an energy pool? We could quite easily modify this new fancy toy of yours to draw from that existing pool, we may want to build this thing around that idea since I don't think you can carry the ship's wall socket with you."

"I do have an energy pool," Flank admitted, "but if I stretch it further with another weapon I'll barely be able to use anything — barring my cannon — before it runs dry. I was thinking that I could use batteries as a power source and swap them out like magazines, but since we don't have any spare batteries I thought we'd just use the socket for testing. Then again, I could probably devote my battery entirely to the gun for power, if we can make a rail that it will slide on to."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:01 am

Her duties done for now, Kwa relaxed. The hotel in Santa Frerraro had been nice enough, but there was something about idling for hours on end, neither going anywhere nor waiting for anything but the turn of the next day, that unsettled her — she had not slept well. Snatching minutes from amidst a sea of activity, between worlds awash with opportunity and promise, that was when she felt truly rested.

So, for now, Kwa snatched a bottle of water from the refrigerator and reclined on one side of the sofa, sipping thoughtfully while sounds of activity seeped through from the Engineering Deck where Flank and Grey were at work. It was quieter without Dagon around to periodically trip over things, or Quark to complain about Xol's piloting.

...Such is the way of things.

((This is open time period; if you don't want to do anything, just make a post summarising your character's activity during the next few hours. Once all active users are covered we shall move on.))
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:01 am

((Good luck with that. My RP have stagnated. Then it's not as awesome as this one.))
Rhak went to the side of the living area with Aleon and sat down with the zeenor.
"We're going to have a chat, Faw." Rhak whispered. "I want to know why you are here. You shouldn't have been on Arrid."
"That is beyond your intervening, Rhak. Or should I tell them that you killed an acheen soldier in cold blood?" Aleon whispered back before wrinkling at the Lacuna and brushing of dust from his suit.
"I don't think these people gives a bl**dy h*ll who I kill, as long as it isn't them." The response came, still whispered.
"You should know that I'm not intrested in wars and revenge Rhak."
Rhak thought for a moment in silence, noticing Kwa before turning towards Aleon.
"You're not after Amsora. You're after something else. What kind of agenda do you have?"
Rhak had to look up at the final sentence as Aleon rose up.
"I'm after what I've always been after, Rhak. What everyone in this sector tries to achieve, what the Kingdom is doing right now."
"Power." Rhak muttered to himself as the zeenor walked away from the former acheen commando.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:24 am

After the gang decided and voted their next action, all of them went their seperate ways. Chalen is relived that before they left the planet, he managed to find a post office and sent the busted up Shellbian Armour (along with a *small* fee) to Cogs where hopefully he should be able to repair it. The sooner he got it back, he was going to lose the Chute Armour. Since Chalen couldn't do much he made his way back into his room and settled down for a nap in bed.
-----
Bianca was pleased that her vote on Tareen has been selected as their goal. Everyone left the meeting room doing whatever they wanted in their free time. Bianca went to the living room and made herself comfortable on the sofa. She wasn't the one for watching tv so Bianca just sat and relaxed herself. She crossed her legs, held her arms up, using her thumbs to hold a finger each and began to..meditate.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:09 am

Sat at the other end of the sofa, Kwa gave Bianca a sideways glance but chose not to interrupt. As long as the Elvar didn't start to hum Kwa had no problem with the company; Grey would likely be finished up in the Engineering Deck soon, after which he would doubtless want to discuss his contract.

She mused that Dagon, were he here, would not have been so forgiving. Anyone closing their eyes for more than ten seconds on his favourite piece of furniture would probably wind up having water poured over their head, or be subjected to some equally amusing form of interruption. This she knew from experience.

Nowadays, Kwa preferred to shut herself in her cabin when she felt the need to meditate.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:37 pm

Bianca felt the sofa pushing up a little but it did not make her lose her focus. Even though she couldn't see anything (as her eyes are still shut), one of the NR must have wanted to sit on the sofa to. Bianca heard nothing but silence. It had to be Kwa who would be the stronger silent type. Bianca continued her meditation without making the (lame) humming sound. In her case, Bianca doesn't see the point of why would anyone do humming during meditation. It would more likely be a disruption then a helpful guide. Bianca sat there without moving as if she were a statue.
---
Chalen dozed his biggish head off. He was having a wonderful dream of being not just a hero but of his family back home that are proud to have a brave son like Chalen. The Space Sprite smiled. He knew eventually he'll soon achive this.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:03 pm

((Screw it, I'll just post. I also want to make a Flank post, I miss him))

"Well," Flank figured, "we can come to that when we need to. Right now, we should figure out where to start."
He took the booklet back from Grey and flipped to the page that detailed the strange plugs he requested. He really wanted to know what they were. The answer surprised him.
"Oh. They're just heat sinks, but they convert heat back into electricity. That'll be useful."
He went back to the circuit diagram and looked at the power requirement: twelve volts per shot, at twenty amps. Not much for a plasma turret, but that's because it recycled the energy with the heat sinks. The plasma coils would build up a boiling plasma bolt, and the excess heat would go back into the power grid. This also kept the module cool, even with excessive firing.

The module was hooked up to the rest of the turret in a simplistic way; just by the power cord, the program cords and the heat sinks. He cut out the power cords from the back of the empty casing and pushed the module's one through instead, so that he could hook it up to a battery easily later on. Then, mimicking the circuit diagram, he used extra wires to link up the heat sink cords into one that would go straight into the battery. Already, with the module and casing just sitting together, the gun was taking shape.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 5:55 pm

((Bumping, obviously))

Flank stopped himself from going any further. He really needed to know how to wire the module up to the drill trigger so that it fired like a gun. He flipped through the booklet to the circuit diagram again and looked at the page reference for the program cords. Forty-seven pages later, he came across a description of how the turret was coded. All the technical jargon was Latin to him, or maybe it was poorly translated from Latin. However, one paragraph seemed to be in plain English.

The MkI Greeter firing module is programmed with several different firing patterns that are chosen by the core CPU. Each pattern is activated by a small current run through the respective coloured wire. Extended signals do not code for continuous shots, as a continuous pattern already exists and to reduce hazards in the event of a glitch. The module CPU then carries out the requested firing pattern.

So all those coloured wires weren't for some complex program, they were just like service bells in a hotel: ring one and someone will come knocking. That meant that Flank didn't even need a small computer to program the drill trigger, he just needed to send a current into one of the wires. Maybe he could even work out a way to switch firing modes manually.

"Scratch the program bit," he said to Grey, "it already comes pre-packaged."
Further down the page were specifications for the wires. To code for a firing pattern, a quarter of a volt running at half an amp was all that was needed. A colour-coded list of the firing patterns livened up the otherwise black, white and pale blue page. Standard shot, the kind that almost killed Flank, was coded by the yellow wire. All he had to do was get the drill to send precisely a quarter volt at half an amp to run through the yellow wire.

He opened up the drill handle and beheld the variable resistor that caused the different drill speeds. He needed to alter it so that when the trigger was pulled fully, only a half amp current carrying a quarter of a volt would come out. How to do that he was not sure.
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:02 pm

As the Lacuna warped towards Tareen, Bor spent his time going over his equipment, making sure that everything was fully charged and ready for use. If they were going to be fighting the Silent Ones on their own turf, he wanted to be ready.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Beep! Beepity bleep borum!

Chalen awoke from his sleep and wondered what had caused that noise. His communicator didn't make that sound. Chalen would know that if he felt the vibrations on his wrist. He scanned around his room and saw that his computer is still on.

"Of course." He grumbled. Chalen forgot to switch it off before going on their previous near death mission which all of NR barely survvied from. Chalen went over to the computer and was about to turn it off when...he saw he had a message left unanswered since five hours ago.

Despite this, Chalen clicked on it. The sender was from his mum Yuri who used to be a popular singer throughout the galaxy before she met Bilbo, Chalen's dad.

Chalen read the e-mail slowly on his computer screen.

It read:
Hello son!
How are you liking your new job? Your father and I miss you a lot.
It's been so quite here without you. Do you remember your friend Fenria? Well she to has a job herself as a talented artist and she seems happy about it.
I hope you are the same as well. Be sure to come home sometime if you get the oppertunity from whoever is in charge of this job thing.
Looking forward to seeing you again Chalen.
-mum
----------
Chalen smiled and allowed himself a laugh. If only she knew what her son signed up as a NR that get paid from killing things, stealing things and trying to keep alive at the same time. How would Yuri reacted to that?
He shook his head at the idea. Chalen wrote his reply and avoided to mention any of the things that might worry his mum. He also had to keep using spell and grammer check all the time (as he sheepishly kept making errors).
He started off with:

"Hey Mum"
I sure do love my new job...
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:34 pm

Flank consulted Grey over the matter of the resistor in the drill trigger. He didn't know much about it either. He instead went looking for the instruction manual for the drill, if the Rangers still had it. He didn't really expect the rangers to be the sort to keep a hold of a warranty, but he didn't want to waste the chance.

He spotted a box on a shelf that had a piece of paper sticking out of it. Taking it down and looking into it, Flank discovered that the rangers were the the sort to not even bother to throw away the warranty. The entire box was stuffed with manuals, receipts, warranties, insurance waivers, and in one case, a love letter. He brought the box back to the bench and tipped the contents out and, with Grey assisting, went through them all until a booklet with a picture of the intact drill on the cover was found.

He flipped to the maintenance section and found, to his giddy relief, a description of the resistor. The very minimum the resistor could let through was, to Flank's disbelief, one quarter of a volt running at half an amp. He read and re-read it, making sure it was genuine, before figuring out a plan of action for the drill trigger.

He opened up the handle where the resistor was and detached one from the other. He moved the resistor away so that when the trigger was pulled fully, it would only tap the very end, sending the minimum voltage and current. He screwed it into place and closed the handle.

Then, he stripped the yellow wire from the band of coloured wires and attached the wire from the trigger to it. The other wire from the trigger he would attach to the battery.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Presently the Lacuna decellerated from warp speed, and emerged in orbit around a world rather different from Ariid.

The city of Greater Nartia, 'Tareen's Crown Jewel', one of the wealthiest places in the sector and home to the Coalition's headquarters. The blue eye of the planet's sun, Nebu, was cresting the city's skyline as the Lacuna came in to land on the outskirts.

Kwa stepped into the living area, finger pressed against her comm device. After a brief exchange, she removed her earpiece and set it to speaker, laying it down on the table:

"Everyone this is Deagan, a local and old acquaintance."

"Charmed, 'm sure." A male voice replied.

"Unsurprisingly," She continued, "there isn't much word on the street about the Silent Temple. We might want to check out the shadier parts of town, ask around. Now, Deagan, you mentioned something else?"

"Oh, yeah, jobs. Haha, sure I got something. Could pay pretty nice too."

"Indeed?"

"Indeedly-do ma'am. Had a guy round the houses lately — snappy dresser, accent y'could bottle and sell as a fragrance heheh. 'Eau de pretentious nob' they'd call it. Had a way of—"

"Deagan."

"Yeah, soz, to the meat of it: guy said he represented an up-and-coming entrepreneur. Wants to meet in the Ostrich Club, Verrild district, to discuss 'an assignment of tact and sabotage'. Sounds a right laugh if you ask me, but if he's as loaded as he looks, it should be worth the effort."

Kwa turned and addressed the Rangers at large: "Rich area; highly populated. The Coalition might not simply allow us to wander the streets at will."

"The voice on the other end of the line piped up: "It's worse than that."

"Wonderful. Do elaborate."

"I been seeing these new-fangled visors on some of the beat cops: they get a good enough look at your face they can tag you as a perp. Fake goatees ain't gonna cut it — saw some guys try that one already."

"...Well," she said, turning to the group once more, "We'd be taking some resources out of our main search going for this, but I would hardly complain about the extra cash. Additionally, I am certain a jaunt downtown would be a reasonable shopping opportunity, if anyone has the thirst for it. Thoughts, anyone?"

Last edited by Delta on Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Bor shrugged. "We're the Coalition's 'allies', remember? If someone stops us, we can just claim we're here investigating something on behalf of the war effort."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Kwa shook her head, "I wouldn't count on it, I'm afraid. We aren't exactly on the payroll — so far as the beat cops are concerned, we're still criminals, and probably will be until Ce gets what she wants."
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:11 pm

"Then we better get started by dealing with the Silent Ones."
Aleon said.
"While we're there, we could get an arm for... Ehm... Rhak."
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:40 am

Bor rolled his eyes at Aleon. The arm jokes are getting old.

To Kwa: "Ce wants us to help the Coalition's war effort, right? Well, those Silent Ones we encountered on Ariid are working for the Kingdom. So technically, by investigating the Silent Temple here, we are helping the Coalition."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers IC
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next