GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

What can't you get enough of?

Go down 
+14
Kitty
ReFrostE
Sean1M
Mitchz95
Drew
infidel775
PrincessNintendo
IsakTheWriter
Delta
DRaGO
Gelatino95
Pukinglilcuttlefish
3D
Potatrobot
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Well on the subject of cake, I'm really fond of orange spongecake. There was one that the Monsignor made and gave to my family, it was so delicious and soft and moist I couldn't get enough of it. It made great comfort food while I played Resistance: Fall of Man.

Once again on that subject, I can't get enough of the Resistance games. Not the second one, no. That one took away your life bar and didn't let you carry an entire arsenal on your back. The first and third ones however offered the best game play since I played Killzone.
Again, not the second one in that it also took away your life bar and limited your ability to carry more than two weapons. It was also very clumsy.
Back to top Go down
Pukinglilcuttlefish
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Pukinglilcuttlefish

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:26 am

I shall revive this thread from its deadness.

I can't get enough of giving people money. I just have to give them a dollar in pennies, though...or else I don't do it.
Back to top Go down
http://pukinglilcuttlefish.deviantart.com
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:47 am

Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:10 am

You have gained so much respect, Drew. Unfathomable.
Back to top Go down
Sean1M
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Sean1M

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:17 am

Drew wrote:
*Snip*
True enough Drew. "Hat" video was flipin' hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Pukinglilcuttlefish
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Pukinglilcuttlefish

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:59 am

Sad movies. They seem to intrigue me much more than action, comedies, or horror movies.
Back to top Go down
http://pukinglilcuttlefish.deviantart.com
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:23 am

Drew wrote:
*snip*
I'm not sure what that was

BUT IT WAS BEAUTIFUL
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Another thing to archive away in this thread is that I can never, never tire of rainy weather. From overcast, to light rain, lightning storms and hail I get this feeling of elation. Even if the sun stays hidden of a month, I'll feel happy.

And, also, Fallout New Vegas. I never thought the role playing experience would that great, and unlike Boarderlands, I can carry an entire arsenal if I so please, owing my unsatisfiable desire to collect any firearm I come within spitting distance of. There is a great level of control to be had over the vast map, but winging through it with an army of slavers on your tail and hiding in garages until they leave me alone can get the blood pumping, even though I'm sitting still the whole while.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Ah yes, I've been watching Seamus do a walkthrough of Fallout: NV, and I gotta say, it's pretty hilarious. He misses the most obvious of things, like killing Benny to get the Maria gun. XD

One more thing I enjoy: Oblivion. I haven't racked up as many hours as some people have, (namely Delta, he's got 500 hours in there,) but I have been playing it a lot. In the last week, I've played nearly 19 hours. That may not sound like much, but it is a lot for me, as someone who only plays about an hour or so per day.

My streak was interrupted by the Dungeon Defenders free weekend, so I would have played a lot more if that hadn't happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:03 am

Quote :

This song.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 pm

I finally discovered how to get Magic Eye stereograms to work recently. I am now determined to give myself a seizure and/or extreme myopia as a result of having my face glued ten centimeters from the screen to suss them out.

What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 F86
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:02 pm

Delta wrote:
I finally discovered how to get Magic Eye stereograms to work recently. I am now determined to give myself a seizure and/or extreme myopia as a result of having my face glued ten centimeters from the screen to suss them out.

[snips]

What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Picture11
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:41 am

Epsilon wrote:
Delta wrote:

[snips]

What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Picture11

You beat me to it!
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:36 am

Delta wrote:
What a coincidence, because I recently tried using those things too. I failed miserably.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:42 am

What exactly are we supposed to do with those? Is there a picture we have to find?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can't you get enough of?   What can't you get enough of? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GAC :: GAC :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: