GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Empty
PostSubject: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:52 am

*Remaking description*
Rules:

1. I prefer your characters to be based off of animals or look like one.
2. Your character has to have a collar with a Z on it.
3. I prefer you not to be Mr.Perfect, AKA: God modding.
4. Your character has to be 12-14 years old.
5. (OCC goes here)
6. Only 1 named character
7.If you have nothing nice to say I'll remove you.
8. Please refrain from any kind of swearing. (Besides c*** and Hell)
9. If you fail at drawing you can always ask for a design from me, Just say the kind of personality of your character and
10. Refer to them as "Porotians"
what animal it is (I'm used to drawing: cats, rabbits, foxes, mice, hamsters (That would be odd.) and gender, as well as colors of coats (as long as they don't have spots then they're good.)
11. 30 Words minimum per post, use return key after 90 words and dialogue.
12. Limit your memes.
13. ???
14. PROFIT!!!

I'll start.

Furosuto sat at her desk waiting intently for the school bell to ring, she began organizing her binder by shoving paper messily into the side pocket while the teacher went on about remembering to smack a book against someone's face when you want them to shut up. She sighed and clenched her stomach remembering how hungry she was.

Might as well grab something from the bakery on the way home... She thought to herself.

The image of various pastries flooded into her head, and she could feel the taste of each one. She began to drool on the side of her mouth.

"BLRRRRNG!" Came a loud ring of the bell, and Furosuto woke abruptly from her daydream.

"Time to go," she muttered.

She hopped out of her desk with her supplies and hurried out the door of her classroom. She ran to her locker which had the title of "Locker 240" and dumped her stuff into her backpack, she zipped it up and and threw the backpack onto her back. She then walked quietly walked through the long hallway and out the door.

She arrived to the bakery, (which apparently was one block down the street) and walked inside.

Last edited by FrostieBuniou on Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:51 am

Yuminii flipped through the pages of the textbook her teacher had just smacked her with.

Atoms are small pieces of matter that blah blah blah blah, blah blah blah BLAH blah blah blah.

Detention makes everything so much more boring.... This was stupid enough in class!

Yuminii slumped in her seat and stared at the tiny scratches edged in the desk from years of delinquents sitting in the same seat.

Yuminii closed her eyes and focused on the desk in front of her, she focused on the desk disappearing like magic.

Yuminii opened her eyes hoping not to see a desk, but she did.

There's no such thing as magic, just like Mom said, only atoms.........

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg.... The bell rang. Detention was over. Finally.

Yuminii grabbed her satchel and ran out the school's front door,

I can't believe I'm going to be late to work!

Yuminii took off sprinting (in the wrong direction) to the bakery.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:03 pm

Artemis isn't botherd that Yuminii got smacked on the head with a textbook. She was too busy steaming about the fact that she got detention just because she refused to take off her cap. Her dad wrote to the school loads of times why his daughter had to wear caps on her head. However the teachers couldn't care less and just looked for an excuse which is pethic. Blaaaaaaaarg... The bell has rung and detention was over. Artemis grabbed her backpack, her lucky charms and ran out to the school's front door. "I hope the bakery's got some chocolate eclaires and a jam doughnut cause I could use something sweet to eat." Artemis laughed at her own little joke and started to walk towards the direction to the bakery.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:16 am

Furosuto walked down the bakery to look for something appealing, she was literally drooling at the mouth looking at the slice of chocolate cake. She slowly made her way into a daydream about eating piles of cake with an amused expression as her paws we're set on the glass.
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:21 am

"I'm here, I'm here! I'm sorry I'm late I was-" Yuminii looked around at the senior citizens crowding around her,

I guess I went the wrong way again, I could have sworn that the assisted living home was he other way...........

Yuminii ran as fast as she could towards the Bakery.

"But it's Bingo day ye yung wipper'snapper!" Some old Wolf yelled.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 am

Artemis followed the right path that led to the bakery. She breathed in the smell of fresh pastries before entering. Upon entering, the first thing she looked is the glass case. The glass case displayed many different types of cakes and pastries. All of them looked good to eat. Pity Artemis couldn't afford to buy them all. She only had enough to buy two chocolate eclairs and a jam doughnut. Artemis had to wait in line cause there is another person whose keen on getting something first.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:10 am

((Shardna, please check discussion in OCC))
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:01 am

Yuminii ran into the backdoor of the bakery, after regaining consciousness a minute later she opened the door.

"Hi! I'm sorry I was late I was-" Yuminii looked at the gloomy face of her usually cheerful boss. "hey! what's wrong?"

"Yuminii," The Baker began, "I know you work really hard and you really try to be a good employee but... I'm afraid I'm going to have to fire you." The Baker looked at Yuminii's astonished expression and quickly added, "I don't want to fire you but it's for your own good, I just can't let someone who can't tell up from left be my delivery girl,"

"But I've only run into the assisted living home 5 times this week!" Yuminii exclaimed.

The Baker gave Yuminii a box of "I'm sorry I fired you!" cookies.

Yuminii started to walk through the door when the baker said, "Yuminii,"

"yes?"

"That is the door to the freezer,"

"sorry"

Yuminii started walking through another door.

"Yuminii?"

"Yes?"

"That's not a door, that's just a wall..."

"Right..."

Yuminii walked out side the bakery, it had started raining. Yuminii threw her box of cookies on the ground and tears filled her eyes.

Last edited by Skybubbles on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:31 am

((...Uh.. I'm going to PM you about something))
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:00 pm

The rain sent the smell of wet dirt wafting into the air, and the clouds responsible cast a cool shadow over the otherwise warm and bright town. An upright wolf with a jet black coat and twin paths of electric blue fur racing down his back, arms, legs, and tail lurked behind the stores, opting to stay away from the throng of the busy street and enjoying the ensuing solitude. His head was downcast and his ears were down, not because of the rain, but out of a deeply programmed habit.

In his mind, a myriad a thoughts and sensations, memories and techniques, swam around, mingling and flowing from one to the other. For no real reason, he looked up. His state of mind was shattered by what he saw; he didn't expect to see it.

There stood an arctic fox, her bright fur in stark contrast to the unnamed wolf. She faced away from him, but he could tell that she was deeply upset, even though the rain hid her tears. On the ground behind her lay the dented form of a box of biscuits. Tilting his head, the wolf read the large print on the lid.

He paused to consider what it all meant, but then he felt ashamed that he even had to think about it to understand.
She's just lost a job she loved. Thought the wolf. Stepping forward, he reached down and picked up the box. His footsteps were masked by the sound of rain on the ground and on the roofs of the nearby stores; the girl probably didn't know he was there.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:38 am

Ska'thi walked out of the school gate, fumbling thorugh the set of papers he received for an assignment. "Let's see, the properties of a rocket are thrust, and, um... Momentum?" He stared at the papers in confusion. "..Hm, I really do wish Mom didn't put me in this high standard science course. Besides, none of my other friends are in it." Ska'thi then noticed to was begining to rain. He then heard his stomach grumble. "I need some brain food, this is going to be one hell of a task to complete. Plus, I'd better get undercover soon!" He thought of some possible places to go eat at. "I know, the old bakery! Maybe Furo and the others would be there too!" he said excitedly.

As he rushed across the road, he noticed a new face. A darkly coloured wolf was trudging along in the rain. He wanted to go up to him, but his shyness got the better of him, and he decided to not barge in, in case the wolf wanted to be alone.

As he got under the roof of the bakery, he saw Yuminii. Excited to see his friend, he rushed over to her, accidentally dropping his backpack on the way out.

"Hey there, Yu!" Ska'thi greeted, before noticing her sad expression.
"Wait... Is there something wrong?" He asked, feeling worried.
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:36 am

At the concerned sound of Ska'thi's voice Yuminii felt worried, He doesn't have to feel bad...

"No! Nothing's wrong" Yuminii said grinning the best she could, "I just dropped my box of cookies, that's all" Yuminii bent down to pick up the box, hoping Ska'thi wouldn't see through her lie.

As she bent down Yuminii was surprised to see that it was gone.
Yuminii flinched as a sharp mtalic pain ran through her body.

I need to stop trying to use my powers...

Yuminii felt the silvery bracelet around her paw Suta had given her. It made it so that she couldn't use her powers.

"You cannot use your powers if this is going to happen!" Yuminii remembered the sharp tone of Suta's voice after she caused the tsunami.

Last edited by Skybubbles on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 am

The wolf stood motionless in the rain, water trickling down between his eyes and down his cheeks. He held the box of biscuits out for the fox to accept, gazing at her with dazzling, yet somber, electric blue eyes.

Thunder grumbled from the distant horizon, and the wolf's ear flicked at the sound. The rain was becoming heavier, but the unnamed figure remained where he stood. His brush-like tail began to sag with the weight of the rain that soaked into it.
He just stood there, his fur bunching together and becoming a single, sleek mass.
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 am

Yuminii stared at the wolf.

She accepted the box from him, not daring to move.

He's a Daku Z-lite, I know it...

Yuminii narrowed her eyes ready for a fight,
I might not be able to use my powers, but I can still put up a fight..."

Last edited by Skybubbles on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:39 am

As the wolf lowered his arm, he studied the fox's face. Her eyes were narrowed.
Be ready, thought the wolf, there are more of them than yourself.
Almost imperceptibly, his irises, and the angular patterns on his body, grew a little brighter.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 am

Furosuto walked merrily out the bakery with multiple pastries, one of them a black berry pie.

She made a few fast steps and suddenly her foot hit a giant rock, it caused her to trip but she caught herself.

The pie came out of it's box and hit Yuminii in the back of the head.

Furosuto pause then examined what happened, next she was on the ground howling with laughter.

"Oh the irony!" She screamed while she continued to roll on the floor next to her sweets.
Back to top Go down
Skybubbles
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Skybubbles

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:49 am

Yuminii tackled Furosuto, "What's wrong with you!?!?!"

Yuminii paused a second to tast the pie dripping down from the back of her face "You do have a good sense of pie though," Yuminii said smiling and standing up reaching out a hand to her laughing friend.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:56 am

The wolf relaxed. He had anticipated a fight, though over what he didn't know, but as the silent confrontation ended, he turned around and headed for the alley between the bakery and the shop adjacent to it.
I'll leave them alone, she isn't sad anymore. He thought.
But what did she think of me? It was just a box, right?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:53 am

Ska'thi helped Yuminii heave Furo up. He then tuned to the wolf to see him head toward an alleyway. Confused about his interaction with Yuminii, Ska'thi ran to try to catch up to him.

"Hey, wait up!" He yelled. "Where're you going?"
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:03 am

The wolf paused mid-stride, then turned to face Ska'thi fully. He hadn't really looked at him, but now that he did, he found his eyes unnerving; they were of different colours. Although, he found the colours themselves amusing, red and blue, because they reminded him of the positive and negative ends of a battery, or a magnet.

He stood in the rain and waited for the Lynx Porotian to catch up, remaining silent. Thunder growled from above their heads.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:08 am

"Phew, thanks for waiting..." Ska'thi said, almost out of breath. "...I just wanted to thank you for trying to cheer up Yuminii, because, well...She did look quite down" he remarked. He glanced up and the sky, eyeing the sudden flashes of lightning above them. "Say, uhm, what're you doing standing out in all this rain? You could get pheumonia!"
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:21 am

The first words the wolf spoke were in a soft, even voice: "A lot of people in my family enjoy the rain, especially storms. They seem to become more powerful in a storm, and I don't mind it myself."
He looked up into the sky. Perhaps not the best of choices, for a large raindrop landed square in his left eye, causing him to flinch noticeably.
"Although I don't think I'll acquire a lung infection from the rain."
He paused to look up at the other two Porotians by the bakery, and he was curious.
"That girl, Yuminii, didn't really seem pleased with me. Was there a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:36 am

"Oh, uh..." Ska'thi thought on his feet. He recalled that black fured porotians were usually Daku Z-lites. 'How can I say this without sounding racist...' he thought.

"...S-she doesn't really trust strangers, is all." Ska'thi said anxiously. "Though, you seem cool, and I'm impressed that you can stay out here, I'm not one for being poured on like this." As he finished speaking, the thunder became louder, making him jump. "Uh, Why don't you come join us for lunch, I can introduce you to my friends..." He muttered nervously.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 am

The flattened fur above the wolf's eye shifted as he raised an eyebrow. The lynx was doing his best to act collected, so he accepted the offer with a nod.
"Just give me a moment." He said. He stepped further into the alley, and began to shake his body from head to tail. Water began to leap off his body in like a transverse wave, the vibration at his head running down his back while the water leaped off at the disturbance of the black mass. When he decided that he had dried himself enough, he stopped, and returned to Ska'thi.

Last edited by Dark_potato57 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:29 am

"Great! My name's Ska'thi, by the way. Nice to meet you!" Ska'thi said excitedly, holding out a paw. The thunder roared again, startling him.
"Eh heh, we'd best get inside before the thunder gets too loud."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC   *~Z-lite Destiny~* IC Empty

Back to top Go down

*~Z-lite Destiny~* IC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next