GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Your favorite game of all time

Go down 
+16
-NOX-
Dark_Plague
Ferrety
PrincessNintendo
DRaGO
Pintoz
AgentAG
Kitty
Talvox
Darkshadow
Vektrix
DarkStar
Lazernugget
Gelatino95
Epsilon
Terwynd
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game of all time   Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Ionjii, did you ever try Battlefront 2? If so, why'd you chose BF1 over BF2?
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game of all time   Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 6:40 pm

3D wrote:

BF1 was almost just as good as BF2 anyways.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game of all time   Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:13 pm

Drew wrote:
3D wrote:

I lumped them together as each had positives and negatives, but together I could not separate them. I have a lot of series in my list because many titles within each would take up my time. It is an indication that really, the games did not follow on from each other, but were more revamps of the previous version. Of course, Resistance is very much different an that the story follows on, but even so, all three are awesome.
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game of all time   Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:48 pm

Drew wrote:

Dear no...I beg to differ. With the addition of heroes, awards, and more vehicles, along with the new classes, I just cannot possibly lump them together.

I do miss some things from BF1 though - flying starfighters on planets, some of the maps, and the orbital strikes. The heroes in BF1 were way overpowered though - the only way to kill them was to hit them with a speederbike, or land on them with a ship - also, having them in there, but not as playable characters was a real shame, which thankfully they fixed up in the second edition.

I agree, it's a revamped edition, but it fixed so many things it was really quite worth it. Further, I don't believe BF1 had a multiplayer online option, but more importantly, no 4 player option, only 2 player.
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game of all time   Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 am

BF1 had Xbox live. I remember playing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite game of all time   Your favorite game of all time - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite game of all time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2