GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
    S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
    No user

S3VEN - OOC

Go down 
    +6
    Delta
    Potatrobot
    Lazernugget
    Darkshadow
    Talvox
    DRaGO
    10 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Terwynd
    Purple spice
    Purple spice
    Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 am

"Oh you're welcome, Talvox's Character!" The Travidian replied to the voice from the ceiling.

PS. This is actually one of the most fun RPs I've played, and certainly the only one that has me posting 4 times per day, so that's saying something! Great RP Drago!
    Back to top Go down
    Potatrobot
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:11 am

"I need to stop drinking..." murmured Flank as a voice from the ceiling sounded throughout the arena.
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 am

Terwynd wrote:
    "Oh you're welcome, Talvox's Character!" The Travidian replied to the voice from the ceiling.

PS. This is actually one of the most fun RPs I've played, and certainly the only one that has me posting 4 times per day, so that's saying something! Great RP Drago!
    Glad you like it, Ter! And I'm glad that everyone else obviously likes it. :D
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
    Talvox
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:23 pm

Ter, for future reference, my species is Zeteron, and name is Vandore.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Alright, in case I wasn't clear enough with my latest IC post, to attack the robots, all you need to do is post your attack in reference to a robot, not "robot 1" or anything like that. Hopefully that was/now is clear. happy.
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:46 am

Doobil post, why not?

Shar, I noticed that in one of your recent posts Slurp produced a few ice packs for the mercs to use. I'm going to let it go because it is very minor, but that is kinda god-modding. Basically, the arena started out as a completely sterile room: nothing but the doors and the glass hemisphere. For future referance, I'll make medical supplies and/or painkillers available when I feel it won't be possible for you to continue on because of injuries.

Also, I probably won't be posting very much tomorrow, as I'm going to be on a fieldtrip to a museum, something I'm pretty excited about. :D But yeah, not too much from me when I'm there. If I happen to get wifi, I'll check to see what everyone has posted around lunchtime, but that'll be about it.
    Back to top Go down
    Terwynd
    Purple spice
    Purple spice
    Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:47 am

Before I post, I noticed that Isak is deciding to kill off his character. This would probably leave his body open for looting... namely his weapon. Are we allowed to loot the bodies of dead competitors?
    Back to top Go down
    Potatrobot
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:53 am

His weapon is gone. Personally I don't think Isak should kill off his character.
    Back to top Go down
    IsakTheWriter
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:57 am

I'm not deciding to kill, but to make him pass out. To wake him up is up to the rest of you.
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 7:32 am

Well, since it has come up now, I suppose I should introduce the "Rules of Death".

Rule 1 - In order to have your character die, he/she must have had at least three brushes with death.
    Rule 2 - After seven brushes with death, your character will be force-killed by me, provided you don't post a death yourself.
    Rule 3 - Things that constitute a "brush with death" are as follows: severe bleeding, blacking out, broken bones, head injuries, and limb dismemberment.
    Rule 4 - You can choose how many brushes with death your character has, and when they happen, as well as if the wound is severe enough to be counted as one. Broken bones and limb dismemberment will always be counted as a brush with death.

Isak, Reeq has now had one brush with death. If you want him to die, at least two more are required.
    Back to top Go down
    IsakTheWriter
    Green Spice
    Green Spice
    IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:25 pm

I figured that out. So... He have just passed out. How many times do I have to write that?
    Back to top Go down
    Potatrobot
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:07 am

Just skip to 1:00
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:19 am

I'm very sorry that I haven't posted in the IC for the past couple days, I've been preoccupied with working on the Spleef arena on tala's server, and today our internet decided to quit on me right as I was sitting down to make a post. Rest assured, I am now working on an IC post. happy.
    Back to top Go down
    Darkshadow
    Purple spice
    Purple spice
    Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:41 am

DRaGO wrote:
    I'm very sorry that I haven't posted in the IC for the past couple days, I've been preoccupied with working on the Spleef arena on tala's server, and today our internet decided to quit on me right as I was sitting down to make a post. Rest assured, I am now working on an IC post. happy.
    LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I HAVE DEFENDED THAT ARENA TILL MY DYING BREATH
    (Till everyone else was gone and my mom was yelling at me to get off the computer)

On topic, I finally posted in the IC awesome
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:45 am

Darkshadow wrote:
    DRaGO wrote:
    LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I HAVE DEFENDED THAT ARENA TILL MY DYING BREATH
    (Till everyone else was gone and my mom was yelling at me to get off the computer)

On topic, I finally posted in the IC awesome
    Well done, my good Darkshadow! I shall knight thee with my holy enchanted diamond shovel when I next see thee. awesome
    Back to top Go down
    PrincessNintendo
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:15 pm

(Drago's qoute) ((Shar, it seems like you're ending your posts too early. You have a habit of mentioning Slurp's intentions, but not actually specifying what her attack is. For referance, "He threw a punch at her face," is better and easier to respond to than, "He prepared to attack her and go in for the kill." Also, I'd like it if you'd stop using red text, as I haven't mentioned that it has any significance in the OOC thread. Hopefully you'll view this as helpful guidance, and not me giving you a lecture, as that was not my intention. :P ))
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know that. I'm not excatly perfect at coming up with clever sentences like you guys. In all fairness you post a lot faster then me which doesn't leave me any chances and ending up being confused going what just happend kind of thing. I'll edit my old post while making a new one also stopping using red text and bolding words. Apologies on anything I may have caused on my part. ^^'
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 9:24 pm

PrincessNintendo wrote:
    (Drago's qoute) ((Shar, it seems like you're ending your posts too early. You have a habit of mentioning Slurp's intentions, but not actually specifying what her attack is. For referance, "He threw a punch at her face," is better and easier to respond to than, "He prepared to attack her and go in for the kill." Also, I'd like it if you'd stop using red text, as I haven't mentioned that it has any significance in the OOC thread. Hopefully you'll view this as helpful guidance, and not me giving you a lecture, as that was not my intention. :P ))
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I know that. I'm not excatly perfect at coming up with clever sentences like you guys. In all fairness you post a lot faster then me which doesn't leave me any chances and ending up being confused going what just happend kind of thing. I'll edit my old post while making a new one also stopping using red text and bolding words. Apologies on anything I may have caused on my part. ^^'
    No problem, I understand fully. happy. And you can still bold things that are important, I do that myself. razz
    Back to top Go down
    PrincessNintendo
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 pm

That's good to know that I can still bold but only if it's important. Is it okay if my character get's caught in Tiger2's paws cause she dodged way too early unaware that she had allowed herself to be captured? Slurp tries to wriggle out for freedom but it's heavy furry paws kept her pinned down. Slurp can feel the claws digging into her skin (this will cause her to bleed a bit). Her only hope is that Flank the Ravis will save her from a possible end. Soo..with your permission, is this an okay post?
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:07 am

Sure, that looks like an okay post. Maybe you should add somehing about the condition of her dagger, like if she dropped it or not. But yes, that looks good. happy.
    Back to top Go down
    PrincessNintendo
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:20 pm

I can't post anything till I get a response back from Potato so can you hold off the bugs please Drago? :P/^^'
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Actually, I don't think it would be god-modding to take Slurp's dagger from Flank. Unless I'm mistaken, he has offered it to your character anyway.
    Back to top Go down
    PrincessNintendo
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Okay we all made it to the last wave (that round went fast eh?). With your permission, would it be alright if my character could use her mech suit. It's not armed but it provides some protection and can pull off some punches and kicks. Nothing else more then that. Also the fact that Slurp can finally stop using Flank's cannon shoulder. ^^'
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:02 pm

Shar, feel free to request that in character. happy.
    Back to top Go down
    PrincessNintendo
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:57 pm

S3VEN has gotten slower then NR (Nerrone's Rangers) and to top it off, it's sinking down like a sunken ship. Is anybody going to post something on it soon? :(
    Back to top Go down
    DRaGO
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:57 am

PrincessNintendo wrote:
    S3VEN has gotten slower then NR (Nerrone's Rangers) and to top it off, it's sinking down like a sunken ship. Is anybody going to post something on it soon? :(
    I think it's the dynamic balance of two RPs in the same forum. One picks up speed, the other slows down. Particularly if you're in my shoes, where I'm in both RPs, and running one of them.

I'll try to squeeze in a post before I head off for a "special outing" this weekend. happy.

EDIT: 700th post in S3VEN! :D I'll be sure to use my 777th post in S3VEN IC. XD
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S3VEN - OOC   S3VEN - OOC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

S3VEN - OOC
    Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next