GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]

Go down 
+14
Ionjii1026
Mitchz95
Pukinglilcuttlefish
Epsilon
PrincessNintendo
Darkshadow
Talvox
Lazernugget
Naboo9
3D
Terwynd
DRaGO
Shadow99
Delta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:11 am

Chalen glanced back Xol and Gresch wondering what they were up to. Gresch had left Chalen and Xol to get to know each other better while Gresch get's the houner of blowing up a door with a special kind of grenade that melts before exploding. "So..Xol tis it? I'm not sure we met already but if you didn't then my name be Chalen." As Chalen smiled, he extended his claw hand to Xol for a handshake.

Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:54 am

Azure pounded down the corridors towards the entrance foyer, catching sight of Feren's gunfire as he rounded a corner. Organised resistance had not been foreseen. That was no excuse. The Silent were lone hunters by nature, but when the element of surprise was lost there was safety in numbers.

Feren was not the only one beginning to feel the strain of this prolonged engagement in the dark — even if it had only truly lasted a matter of seconds. Vermillion could not dodge blasts forever: Feren's last shot had jarred her left shoulder badly as it embedded itself in one of her sparse patches of armour, but neither could she afford to let up so close to the kill. There was victory and there was failure. One living soul leaving this building was failure. The Temple did not look kindly on failure.

The Silent One hissed through her teeth in frustration and moved in with the stiletto — she would nail his blasted trigger-hand to the floor and choke the life out of him if it meant victory.

No. The Temple did not look kindly on failure at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:08 am

Feren looked up, 'AH' he thought to himself as he spotted a second erroneous patch of ultra-violet, 'I've hit them'. He felt his lower back as there was a dull pain, but most of the fall had been absorbed by the rucksack on his back. The pain in his leg was beginning to intensify and as he raised his rifle once more, he saw the UV moving closer and a hiss come from it.

He knew he could not dodge this attack, so aimed at the UV patch, fired and closed his eyes in anticipation of searing pain. Another 10 shots left his barrel and he thought of home as he lay backwards in the vain hope that his attacker had miscalculated the distance in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:53 am

In the wake of his blast, Feren lay still. The blade never met its mark.

Silence fell.

A warm, dark-coloured liquid trickled down his face. He hadn't seen his bolt, impacting just below the neck at point-blank range, tear a hole straight through his attacker, sending her flying backwards to the ground — a limp rag-doll by the time her head met the floor. Azure, however, had an excellent view.

Operative fatality. Exit zone not secure. Regrouping terminated.

He had more or less recovered from his close encounter with an airborne table, but now was not the time to go rushing in. He flattened himself against the wall... and waited. The Silent Ones had not played all of their cards yet tonight.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:16 am

Feren lay there for several seconds, he still imagined his time had come. he then felt the pain in his leg, he was close to unbearable at this time, any sort of painkillers would help him. He felt the warm trickle of something on his face, he remained perfectly still. He flicked his eyes around, and saw UV flickers on his face, he must have some blood on it, but his face and head felt fine, the blood was not his.

He sat upright, and looked around, he saw a large UV area ahead of him ad the feint outline of a body. the back of the leg that was not in pain detected an object, which he assumed was what he tripper over, possibly a sword judging by the feint specs of UV he saw on it. He was extra alert now, and thought he saw another shape on the wall several metres away... he was not gonna take any chances.

He stood up and looked around, there was blood splatter everywhere, he edged towards the main door to check the type of lock, and whether he could destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Kaaran was getting a little bored and wasn't in the mood for doing anything with his newly bought components, just as he heard the faint thud of an explosion somewhere in the town. He didn't want to miss this.

He loaded his Launcher with four dispersion rockets, and took two more in his pack, each canister contained 3 warheads giving him a total of 24 shots, not particuarly powerful shots, but oh well. He left his new pistol as he didn't want to wear out the battery, before he could fit the recharger to it, but picked up his knife, anda krak grenade, that wasn't his but he found lying around on the ship.

He stepped into the darkness and his targetter displaying infrared outlines, but he diudn't need it his species had excellent night vision naturally, and one of the main uses of his targetter was actually filterring out the bright daytime light. He lifted up his targetter ey, and heard another thud, and followed the noise reaching the police station in full lockdown. He used his microprocessor to scan for any electrical signals, finding mainly the signals, of surprisingly enough the lockdown, but ther were other things he recognised vaguely, guessing it was his allies.

He looked at the main door, and decided he wanted in on this, fitting the krak grenade to the door, and standing well back, waiting for the explosion to shred through the locks of the door, leaving them wide open...

He just hoped there was no-one waiting on the other side...
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Feren was about 5 feet from the door when he heard a bang... coming from the other side of the door... well, where the door used to be, anyway.

He stood there as there the door swung open towards him, a few shards of what used to be the lock flew past his left ear as a shaft of light from the dim lights outside flooded the reception area. On the other side he saw a being stood there with a Launcher. Feren, was pointing his rifle, as it happened, at his torso, but did not fire...

He stood there like a statue, looking rather regal as he tilted his head to the right he said "And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Kaaran walked into the building calmly, seeing the creature pointing a rifle at him.

"And who might you be?"

"Kaaran, I'm a ranger, I'm on your side, so point that measly weapon where it's needed."

He told the creature, Which he presumed was on his side, otherwise he would already be dead, and realised he had left his earpiece on the Lacuna. He lowered his targetter over his eye, to compensate for the dust flitting around in the building, still using his microprocessor to scan for any electronics. Unfortunately there were none with GPS, making his job a little harder as his processor rumbled, attempting to triangulate the electronic signals it was picking up.

He scanned the immediate vicinity with his launcher lowered and primed for firing, finger twitching on trigger, waiting for his targetter to pick something up.

He saw a faint ghostly figure in his targetter through all the dust, just as his processor confirmed that the figure was emitting a Vague electronic signal from it's mask, and he raised his launcher ready to fire, hoping it would see this and stay exactly where it was, but he somehow doubted it, but he wasn't about to risk killing an ally of his, he still needed them for his purposes.

Last edited by Ionjii1026 on Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:05 pm

((Feren was not on the Lacuna, but nevermind. He got to the planet on a standard transport.))

Feren was not entirely sure what the hell a Ranger was or did. However, he seemed friendly enough and seemed a tad distracted too. He decided he'd better whisper as not to alert the other assassin he suspected was in the room.

"I'm Feren, and am no Ranger, but I'd suggest if you see anyone else in this room, they are not friendly."

He glanced at the dead body of Vermillion on the floor, and then at at her discarded Moonblade.

"I've already killed one, but I think there are more of your kind elsewhere in the building."

He remained still, though, as the pain in his leg was beginning to get worse still, he knew it was not a bad cut, but with the Ergonian physiology as it was, it felt terrible.
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:16 pm

((Sorry, editted))

He listened to This Feren guy, and decide he could trust him well enough. He saw his gaze divert, and he saw through the settling dust, a body, and decide whatever he had in his targetter was probably bad news, and pulled the trigger, firing one dispersion missile at the figure he had spotted, which fragmented to pincushion his enemy, but Kaaran knew somehow, it wopuldn't be that easy.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:57 pm

((Oh look, another character who spontaneously acquires excellent natural night-vision when put into a situation that might need it, without any prior statement that he had such an ability. razz Next person to pull that one shall have their eyes cauterised by burning oil.))

The far end of the foyer was shredded: pieces of furniture and splinters of wood flew into the air as the fragments of Kaaran's ammunition embedded themselves across it. In this confined space, a rocket blast was completely deafening and it was a wonder the splash damage didn't damage the firer. At this range, however, the dispersion area was not large enough to make it the barrage of death its creators had intended it to be, and Azure was no longer standing still. He escaped with minor burns and a couple of cuts, moving to the other side of the room almost faster than the eye could follow.

Heavy weapons fire — converge on exit zone.

A pair of throwing daggers pirouetted out of the darkness as Azure continued to circle, aiming to disable Kaaran's weapon. It was a large enough target, to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:15 pm

(( Oops, sorry forgot that in sheet, its just my Leopods are a cave dwelling species originally, who evolved incredible eyesight for cave systems, at the cost of most of their other senses, I'll add it in to my sheet))

Kaaran Recoiled from the blast of the explosion, pushing him into a crouching position, and compromising his targetter, which was already struggling with the dust, he looked up, seeing the space at which he had fired, was now vacant, with no trace of the enemy, and he had no time to react as two knifes were flying through the air towards him, one embedding itself in his launchers blast shield, and the other cutting through the metal behind the Blast shield and bursting one of the recoil chambers, create a small but powerful pressure blast, knocking Kaaran to the ground.

His Launcher would still work, but his accuracy would be greatly hindered. He looked around the room for his target, feeling the balance of power had shifted against him. His old training drills kicked and he was on one knee in a stable firing position in seconds, still trying to pindown his slippery opponent, through any of the means he had...
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Feren was shaken by the sound, he heard it louder than most in the vicinity, but luckily, his eardrums could withstand it, unluckily, he was now going to be deaf for a few seconds, possibly longer. He also recoiled sideways a few paces, and despite the dust and debris flying through the air he spotted some feint UV light and a shadow had crossed the room. he was much better at medium distance than short distance, so was more confident with his shots, despite being off balance.

He however had forgotten that he was set on Red with his gun, so when he depressed the trigger three times, it let off 30 shots in the general direction of the shadow, he was also losing balance, so he felt that some, if not most, would be wayward. He finally fell to the ground, shaking his head and grimacing as the pain in his leg grew even stronger.
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Kaaran was still trying to aquire a definite target, when he saw a fusillade of shots scream through the air towards the other end of the room, and immediately turned his launcher in that direction, making out the faint and broken outline of the assailant (Azure), which was backed up by the fact his microprocesor had again picked up the electronic signature of his mask, which was displayed in the corner of his targetter.

He engaged his target lock, and was about to fire when he remembered that his recoil cylinder was down, and he was still waiting for it to cool down and make firing safe.
Instead he crouched down, resting his launcher on the ground, and presenting his strong shoulder and side armour to the assasin, and started up the small OLED screen on his wrist and viewing the signal of the mask, to analyse it's systems trying to locate a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Azure kept on moving, diving across the far side of the room as Feren's shots sprayed across the walls — there was no way to get within striking range with such firepower leveled at him. He collected a flesh wound in his side and a couple of superficial burns on his torso from the attack. If things continued as they were the fight would be over in moments, and he would join Vermillion sprawled and bleeding out on the floor. Her blade still lay discarded a short distance away, and he used the lull in the onslaught to make for the weapon. One way or another things were about to become unpleasant...

Outside, the sound of sirens approaching from north of the police station filled the air: backup was finally arriving to investigate the commotion, and it was arriving in full force — the police vans would arrive in perhaps a minute to set up a perimeter.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Grecsh's grenade had melted away a fairly large portion of the wall, enough by now that the three of them could squeeze through. Xol started, followed by Grecsh. They heard the sirens before they saw the lights, which was a good thing.

"We need to sneak out of here before they find us," Grecsh whispered.

"Yeah, no kidding." Xol was frustrated. He thought for a moment. "I got it!" He reached to his temple and turned on his communicator. "Transmitting to anyone onboard the Lacuna, we need assistance, and NOW!" He proceeded to give the direct location of the police station. "Anyone who can pilot the ship, we need it to be as close as possible, so we can rendezvous. We're facing enemies inside and outside the station. Come now, or we risk running a death toll!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 12:58 am

Seeing Xol trying to contact anyone on the Lacuna, Chalen like-wise did the same via through com-link. "Anyone who is on Lacuna, we need help!" Chalen did his best explaning the directions to the police station. "Save our hide or risk death! I don't think we ave much time left here! Please help us!"
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:50 am

Viridian's senses came to him. He silently slipped into the shadows beyond Bor's vision. Enough. Now you die.

He slipped two daggers from his sides. Once he was behind Bor, he darted forwards and rolled across the ground, attempting to slash his enemy's legs out from under him.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:25 am

Feren could see Azure clearly now... several UV areas were clearly visible from wounds and the light had improved by the dim moonlight that came in through the door. He lay prone on the ground, and gently depressed the yellow button on his rifle, 5 shots per press now - he scared himself with that last onslaught. A glanced around, he was directly facing the door, and Azure was going for Vermillion's blade whilst Karaan was on one knee aiming his weapon - 'not again' Feren thought.

Feren aimed his rifle at the Moonblade and fired - he was not after Azure, he was being defensive at this point. 5 Shots pulsated from the gun directly at the Moonblade, Feren rolled away from the direction of fire and tried to get to his feet.

Everything was still absolutely silent for him.

Last edited by Vektrix on Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:30 am

Fortunately for Bor, it's pretty difficult to make no noise while doing a roll, even for a Silent One. Bor heard a faint thud behind him, whirled around, and fired.

But not fast enough. Viridian's two daggers tore into Bor's legs. While not severing the feet, they put deep gashes in both of his legs. Bor screamed and fell to the ground, grasping both legs and trying (unseccessfully) to stay quiet.

He didn't see what became of his attacker, nor where his own shot went.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:49 am

Viridian was pleased, but even if anyone had been able to see his face, they wouldn't have known. His opponent wasn't even trying anymore. He sheathed his blooded daggers and grasped his Moonblade, bringing it up above his opponent's back, ready to strike down his prey.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:08 am

Aboard the Lacuna, Dagon cursed wholeheartedly as Xol's message sounded out over the ship's announcement system, making sure not to broadcast his words: "You expect me to fly stick? ME?! Argh!"
He stomped dejectedly into the cockpit at the front of the ship, and was met by a bewildering array of buttons and switches: very few of them made any sense to him and virtually all the rest looked like they could well cause the ship to explode.
He carefully sat down in the pilot's seat, looking around for something that looked even remotely like it could get him off the ground in one piece.

"...Riiiiight... How about..." He gripped a promising-looking lever, closed his eyes and pulled it downwards with all the caution of a nuclear technician. After a few moments, in which the ship distinctly failed to transform into a gigantic fireball, he opened his eyes again.

"Okay. Alright. Wipers. Check. Windscreen wipers are go. No problem." He muttered anxiously to himself for a few more moments before reaching for what turned out to be the ignition; "Yes! *Ahem*... Attention all Rangers, this is Dagon: I'm on my way now with the ship — I'll aim for the roof of the building, but failing that just follow the screams and smoke."

In the police station foyer, the late Vermillion's Moonblade was sent spinning across the room by Feren's shots and embedded itself solidly in the far wall. Azure aborted his maneuver and let off another throwing knife at his attacker as he changed direction.

The sirens from outside grew louder and in the entrance foyer, with its breached door, flashing blue lights invaded the darkness. The first of the police vans had arrived, screeching to a halt a cautious distance from the front door and disgorging a squad of armed officers onto the street: currently not having any backup or idea what they were getting into, they cocked their weapons, standing by their vehicle at long range and preparing to make their move.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:25 am

The foyer was now almost as clear as day with the flashing lights, though Feren could still not hear the sirens, though his hearing was returning slowly. He was relieved when the Moonblade disappeared from sight, and thought he saw it embed in the wall... at this he smiled, until he felt a knife impact in his back... he was expecting a searing, unbearable pain, but this never came as it had embedded in his rucksack.

These two bonuses gave him another shot of adrenaline, which lessened his leg pain, and gave him a burst of energy as he launched to his feet, he was about to run for the door when he spotted armed officers and change his mind. He then decided it was best to get even more distance between him and Azure, the further the distance, the more accurate his fire tended to be, so instead ran the opposite direction of the assailant and hid behind a pillar. He hoped Azure would struggle to spot him through the dust, debris and carnage.

'Your Move' he thought.

Last edited by Vektrix on Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:54 am

Bor might have tried to get off another shot, but the toxic darts - not to mention the loss of two fingers and multiple slashes on his legs - had worn him down to the point that he could barely spare the energy to breathe.

He saw a barely visible glint of light hovering above him. It didn't take a genius to figure out that the assassin was about to go in for the kill. He forced himself to reach for his dagger. Might as well die fighting, he thought. He gagged a little, hoping Viridian was sadistic enough to watch his prey suffer a little before finishing him off. Then Bor, using his last remaining strength, hurled the dagger toward the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:06 am

Celdryc thought about IO's question for a little bit, then told him they should probably go back to aid the others. IO seemed to not hear his response however, it looked almost like he was in a trance. Then the police arrived. Having one too many run ins with law officials, he instinctively stealthed the moment he heard sirens. "I hope you have a good reputation around here" he said to IO.

IO waited for a few moments for a response to his question, but before he could continue moving(as at this point there had been no responses), a memory flashed back to him. A horrible memory.

He was with his team from back in the war. They were approaching an enemy stronghold. There mission was clear, get in, place the bomb, and get out. The moment they got inside, everything went wrong. The enemy was prepared for their coming and the group was met with a small army the second they stepped through the door. But their enemy wasn't the only one there. The building went pitch black and into lockdown, much like the police station. IO's group acted fast and made there way to the center of the building, using the darkness to there advantage. But the darkness wasn't a problem for the five assassins who had caused it. IO's group never completed that mission. In fact, he was the only one in the entire building to make it out alive. And that fact would haunt him forever.

Luckily, the sounds of the sirens broke IO from the trance his mind had put him into. "God Dammit!" He yelled. He also heard Celdryc's statement, and responded "Respected, yes. But they know that whenever I come to the police station, its not for a reason they're gonna like.There are less officers on this side, they seem to be focused on the front door. These officers may not know that Quark is a prisoner, so we may be able to get past from here. Do you two have a ship? Because that would be an easier means of escape."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next