GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
    Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
    No user

Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states

Go down 
    +9
    PrincessNintendo
    Ionjii1026
    DRaGO
    Kitty
    Drew
    ReFrostE
    Lazernugget
    Gelatino95
    Hutch
    13 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    camelfox
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    camelfox

Upvotes: : 4

Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states   Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:01 pm

I'm OK. i have 4 foot water in the basement, and wouldn't have electricity till sunday if i hadent hijacked power from down the street where they still have it. so i'm all OK. and guess what! at 1 in the morning when the huricane hit, a got my headlamp, got on my bike and went biking! it was AWESOME. i wanna do that again. alot.
    Back to top Go down
    http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
    Hutch
    Admin
    Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states   Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:16 pm

camelfox wrote:
    I'm OK. i have 4 foot water in the basement, and wouldn't have electricity till sunday if i hadent hijacked power from down the street where they still have it. so i'm all OK. and guess what! at 1 in the morning when the huricane hit, a got my headlamp, got on my bike and went biking! it was AWESOME. i wanna do that again. alot.

Crap, I was just writing your Obituary.

Well, good to know you're still alive.
    Back to top Go down
    camelfox
    Bronze Spice
    Bronze Spice
    camelfox

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states   Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:05 pm

lol want me to die for a bit? then you could write the obituary anyway. XD
    Back to top Go down
    http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
    Gelatino95
    Silver Spice
    Silver Spice
    Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states   Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Well, I lost power for four days. Luckily, it came back on right after the first day of school. They had to push back the first day for two days, so I'm not complaining. It really wasn't that bad when it hit me, so I' not sure exactly why everyone lost power. Luckily, I live on high land, so no flooding.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
    Hutch
    Admin
    Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states   Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:00 pm

GOOD NEWS.

A tropical storm is forming and is headed for the east coast of the US again, and MIGHT turn into another Hurricane.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
    Back to top Go down
    Gelatino95
    Silver Spice
    Silver Spice
    Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states   Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:25 pm

Hooray. New forum overhaul.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
    Darkshadow
    Purple spice
    Purple spice
    Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states   Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:38 pm

I lost power for 2 days due to a very large tree falling on the road behind the one I live on, both my neighbors had to get their basements drained (Luckily not mine though), a local small stream rose about 7 feet and flooded the streets,my garage was nearly destroyed by falling branches, and my friends roof nearly collapsed. It wasn't the worst hurricane. No houses were destroyed and only a few trees fell where I live. It was pretty scary though, since there is a tree in my neigbors yard that was already tilted towards my house and could have done serious damage if it fell. Also, all the trees on my street are now tilted to the right.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states   Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hurricane to hit the eastren seaboard of the United states
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2