GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Things that make you go -_-

Go down 
+14
infidel775
Kitty
3D
DarkStar
ReFrostE
Dark_Plague
camelfox
Hutch
Lazernugget
Gelatino95
Dory01
Pintoz
Mitchz95
Drew
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tomatoes   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

I'm the same. I love tomato sauce, but I practically puke whenever I try to eat a plain, whole one. barf
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:13 am

Honestlly, I hate outrageously long post. I understand if you have news of extream importance or your prestnting a mod or server/forum. but posting like 5 paragrahps in a row is just to much. This post is already getting to long for me, so i'll leave with this: I hate long post.

Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:40 am

DarkStar wrote:
Honestlly, I hate outrageously long post. I understand if you have news of extream importance or your prestnting a mod or server/forum. but posting like 5 paragrahps in a row is just to much. This post is already getting to long for me, so i'll leave with this: I hate long post.

That really depends on how much text you need to get your point across. Sometimes, a question can be answered with just one line, and people decide to put a ton of text in anyway. Sometimes, people don't type enough and their post is incomplete.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:19 am

I hate...

Escalators
Doctors
Dentists
Earth's gravitational pull
High-pitched noises
Stray cats
The smell of burning leaves
Getting my clothes caught on fire (Which leads to...)
Candles

As for the food debate, I honestly don't know why I love ketchup, fries, chips and Old Dutch Ketchup Chips when I despise tomatoes and potatoes :|
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:28 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
DarkStar wrote:

That really depends on how much text you need to get your point across. Sometimes, a question can be answered with just one line, and people decide to put a ton of text in anyway. Sometimes, people don't type enough and their post is incomplete.

Yes.

Trollface
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:41 am

DarkStar wrote:

Worse still, some long posts can get way off topic. The modern forum originated from bulletin boards, and are a technological evolution of the dialup bulletin board system.From a technological standpoint, forums or boards are web applications managing user-generated content.

Early Internet forums could be described as a web version of an electronic mailing list or newsgroup (such as exist on Usenet); allowing people to post messages and comment on other messages. Later developments emulated the different newsgroups or individual lists, providing more than one forum, dedicated to a particular topic.

Internet forums are prevalent in several developed countries. Japan posts the most with over two million per day on their largest forum, 2channel. China also has many millions of posts on forums such as Tianya Club.

Forums perform a function similar to that of dial-up bulletin board systems and Usenet networks that were first created starting in the late 1970s. Early web-based forums date back as far as 1994, with the WIT project from W3 Consortium and starting from this time, many alternatives were created. A sense of virtual community often develops around forums that have regular users. Technology, computer games and/or video games, sports, music, fashion, religion, and politics are popular areas for forum themes, but there are forums for a huge number of topics. Internet slang and image macros popular across the Internet are abundant and widely used in Internet forums.

Forum software packages are widely available on the Internet and are written in a variety of programming languages, such as PHP, Perl, Java and ASP. The configuration and records of posts can be stored in text files or in a database. Each package offers different features, from the most basic, providing text-only postings, to more advanced packages, offering multimedia support and formatting code (usually known as BBCode). Many packages can be integrated easily into an existing website to allow visitors to post comments on articles.

Several other web applications, such as weblog software, also incorporate forum features. Wordpress comments at the bottom of a blog post allow for a single-threaded discussion of any given blog post. Slashcode, on the other hand, is far more complicated, allowing fully threaded discussions and incorporating a robust moderation and meta-moderation system as well as many of the profile features available to forum users.

Some stand alone threads on forums have reached fame and notability such as the "I am lonely will anyone speak to me" thread on MovieCodec.com's forums which was described as the "web's top hangout for lonely folk" by Wired Magazine.

Internally, Western-style forums organize visitors and logged in members into user groups. Privileges and rights are given based on these groups. A user of the forum can automatically be promoted to a more privileged user group based on criteria set by the administrator. A person viewing a closed thread as a member will see a box saying he does not have the right to submit messages there, but a moderator will likely see the same box granting him access to more than just posting messages.

An unregistered user of the site is commonly known as a guest or visitor. Guests are typically granted access to all functions that do not require database alterations or breach privacy. A guest can usually view the contents of the forum or use such features as read marking, but occasionally an administrator will disallow visitors to read their forum as an incentive to become a registered member. A person who is a very frequent visitor of the forum, a section or even a thread is referred to as a lurker and the habit is referred to as lurking. Registered members often will refer to themselves as lurking in a particular location, which is to say they have no intention of participating in that section but enjoy reading the contributions to it.

Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Teheplz
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:46 am

^ You just copied and pasted from Wikipedia. Your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:47 am

You didn't acually expect me to type an essay about forums without typos, did you...? o_O

EDIT: I probaqbly should mention that I hate typos too. P:
*stares at the word probably*
SEE?!

Last edited by Kitty on Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:49 am

I hate essays.

Oh, another thing that annoys me!
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
3DBlenderRender wrote:
Well, I suppose something I truly, genuinely hate, is fresh tomatoes. The only possible way to make a tomato pallet-able is to blend it into a sauce. Ah, how I despise tomatoes.

- 3D
You know, I've never really thought about that. I've had salsa and tomato sauce and tomato slices on sandwiches, but I've never actually eaten a plain tomato. That's pretty deep.

I'm the same. I love the sauce but not the tomatoe itself. :/
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:12 pm

I hate people griping about what they hate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 6:32 pm

I hate politicians who make stupid decisions.

I hate how it's impossible to restart my Spore galaxy.

I hate when people use emoticons in posts that are supposed to be serious toned.

I hate when my sister eats oranges while using my iPod.

I hate hypocrites.

I hate when my iPod dies when I need it most.

I hate when my Mac dies when I need it most.

I hate how I can't upload images.

I hate when I get in trouble for something I didn't do.

I hate how I can't whistle.

I hate how I can't snap my fingers.

I hate the smell of garbage.

I hate how I read so fast I have to buy more books every week.

I think that's it for now.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Whoever did this. >.>
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Gee_ay10
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:49 am

Dark_Plague wrote:
Whoever did this. >.>
Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Gee_ay10

Lol, who did that?! xD
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:51 am

No One.
Trollface
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:17 am

FrostieBuniou wrote:

Lol, who did that?! xD

Skynet.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:49 pm

I hate it when flies land on your tv screen while your watching something or playing a game on it. Its just a little bit annoying. -_-
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:50 pm

I hate it when people talk in the third person. I HATE IT!! why can't they just say I? -_-
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 3:52 pm

PrincessNintendo wrote:
I hate it when flies land on your tv screen while your watching something or playing a game on it. Its just a little bit annoying. -_-
Sometimes, that happens to me at night with the computer monitor. For some reason, it doesn't really happen any more.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:02 pm

I hate bullies of all sorts. They think their the best at intemidating everyone and being beyond childish. -_-'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you go -_-   Things that make you go -_- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that make you go -_-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2