GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

My newest adventure,Success or Failure?

Go down 
+2
Gelatino95
Darkshadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Empty
PostSubject: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:36 am

I would appreciate some people's opinions on my newest adventure There Will Come Blazing Fires. Any critisism is welcome,as long as it is not insulting.
Please rate using -2 -1 -0 +1 or +2 and Very Easy Easy Medium Hard or Very Hard.
Adventure uses: Core Spore Creepy and Cute Exo Limps Galactic Adventures
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:59 am

Nice use of Spore emoticons. I'll be sure to play this, and I may even add it to my sporecast if you're lucky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
trembler95
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
trembler95

Upvotes: : 0
Location : I once stepped in a deep fryer then ate my foot. Guess which one was the mistake.

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 am

I just played your adventure, I would definitely have to give it +2 Medium

Your adventure was challenging but not so hard that noone could beat it. The humour was great and well placed and the details of everything from the creatures to the setting to the dialogue was just fantastic! Great work!
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:43 am

FAILURE

JK. I haven't tried it yet, but the reviews sound good. Downloading...
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:50 am

Unfortunately I have to give it a -2 for using Creepy and Cute because I don't get the privelage to play it. Oh well, just have to go into edit mode when I get on
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:59 am

That's not a proper excuse to give it a negative review.

Get C&C, sooo worth it.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Yeah, C&C is definitely worth it, if only to play all the adventures that use it.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:45 pm

BurninatingFreez wrote:
Unfortunately I have to give it a -2 for using Creepy and Cute because I don't get the privelage to play it. Oh well, just have to go into edit mode when I get on
Shouldn't you rate it as -0 because you haven't played it?
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:02 pm

I'm kidding. I have no rating.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:41 pm

Personally, I enjoy C&C more than GA. There both cool, though.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:00 pm

I got around to playing this, and here's my rating...

-0 Easy

Here are some of the things that I liked about the adventure:

- Cool story. The story was really deep, and I also liked the artifacts you left behind to tell the story up to this point.

- Nice town. The big ol' city you start out in is pretty neat, even though all the buildings are pretty much the same.

- Not too difficult. I wasn't pulling out my hair in frustration, so that's definitely a plus.

- Cool temple. I really loved the interior of the temple, with the fire all over the place and the raised platforms.

Now, here are the things I didn't like:

- Boss battles were too easy. The bosses pretty much didn't put up a fight at all and were way to easy to defeat. However, it might have been rather boring for players with no weapons, since it takes so long.

- Bland planet. Pretty much all the land was completely flat and featureless.

- Inconsistent environment. First you're in the desert, then you cross a bridge and come to a forest. Um... what?

- A few grammatical errors. Some of the words were spelled wrong and sometimes there were no spaces after sentences.

That's my review.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:19 pm

I couldn't figure out why, but occasionally the bosses wouldn't attack you, but if put around anything else they would attack it.Sometimes the bossses attack fine though.
If you had weapons, then you probably didn't notice, but there are explosive lava rocks(grenades) near the throne to use in the fight if you don't have any weapons.
I can see the issue with the enviroments. The reason for that was that the Oracle's island was shielded from Umbra's power.When Umbra cursed the planet it had a drastic effect on the enviroment, except for the Island of the Oracle where nothing changed.
I appologize for my grammer.It's not the best.

Thank you for the responses I've gotten so far.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My newest adventure,Success or Failure?   My newest adventure,Success or Failure? Empty

Back to top Go down

My newest adventure,Success or Failure?
Page 1 of 1