GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)

Go down 
+13
Kitty
-NOX-
camelfox
Shadow99
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
DarkFish
Hutch
Bence657
Epsilon
Drew
Pintoz
DarkStar
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

Upvotes: : 4

Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 8:40 am

Who is this going to be open to?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:51 am

DarkStar wrote:
OKAY! Lets get to buisness!

RULES: 1. No Spamming, trolling, flaming or any kind of harassing to another person, especially not to a member.

2. No spawnkilling.

3. Do not kill a player over and over again (If you do it leads to ban). Killing a person once will not lead to ban but may lead to prison if it didn't have a reason.

4. No hacking; flying, modding, etc.

5. No asking to be a admin or moderator. Chances are small you will be one and if we want you to be one we will ask you so.

6. No griefing people houses or citys, if you do it will lead to prison immediatly.

7. No caps yelling. If you want something tell the admin(s) calmly.

8. If you get caught for your crime, you will be taken to the court where you can hire a friend of yours to defend you. while that another person will prosecute you.´if you get caught guilty, jail, caught not guilty, you are free to go.

9. In jail you may not caps yell or anything. You may not try to break out either. If you do your punishment will be longer. If you don't you will get out earlier.

10. When you got your citizenship in one of the citys you must work in that city or you will be kicked out for being lazy.

General: No inapropriat skins (no naked skins, sluts, stripers)
Obey the laws of the land
stay in character

Farming nation: No Fint @ Steal within the boundries of the nation.

Mining Nation:

GateKeepers:

ADMINS AND MODERATORS: (aka Elders and Travelers)

Admins:
Netural: DarkStarDC12

Mining Nation: Hutch

GateKeeper Nation: Dark_plague (if you can prove yourself)

Farming Nation: (I suggest nominating one)

Travelers:
AgentAG
(sighn up)
Added my rules there. razz

Also, Since I am the boss of the Kvatch prison, Shouldn't we have OP powers? Because, My idea of locking in the villains is that we go into the cell ourselfs, tp's tem to us, then we tp ourselfs out again leaving them there stuck. So, we would need OP powers for that.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:59 pm

Oh and...
for the prisoners, how are you gonna get their equipment?
I suggest you kill them, then tp them into their cell.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:30 pm

We Kill them, store their items. And them put them in a cell.
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
camelfox

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Who is currently in the farming nation? So I know my teammates?
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Hutch wrote:
We Kill them, store their items. And them put them in a cell.
I just said that. o.o
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:53 pm

OP rough draft:

*insert banner here*

Overview:

The Land of Gac is a RPG based on the interactions between nations and how well you cooperate with them and the other members in your society. There are three nation in the Land of Gac: The Mining Federation, The Farming Union of Eve, and the Gatekeeper Society. Down below you will learn who they are, and how you can be an affective member.

Story:

A long time ago there was a flourishing civilization built on the foundation of the arts of farming, mining, and trading. They were led by four kings: Neamtatalus, Macknork, and the brother kings, Razcack and Becknaor. The Kings and four Elders ran the grate civilization for many centuries, until one day, the king named Neamtatalus, was murdered within his castle walls. The remaining kings and elders were outraged. The oldest king, Macknork, argued that only an elder or another king could get inside the walls and kill Neamtatalus. So, as a result, the kings had war amongst themselves. The King Macknork was the firsts of the kings to fall in the heat of battle. After him fallowed Razcack, the youngest of the Kings, killed by the fourth king who was his brother, Becknacor. Even though the war was ended with Becknacor’s success, the four Elders saw evil was in his heart, and with time proved to be true. Becknacor went mad with power being the only king left. He turned the people of the civilization into slaves. The elders were horrified. They held a secret meeting without the king. They agreed that Becknacor had officially gone insane and was no longer fit to run the civilization. So they approached him, their swords and bows raised. The king was outraged at their audacity, he ordered them to stand down or they would be executed. The Elders did not stand down. Instead, the struck, and the final and fourth king, had fallen. The Elders decided that the civilization could no longer stand. So they divided the people. One Elder, took the farmers and made a civilization based on the principles of agriculture. One Elder took the miners and forged a strong nation on the bases of mining. Another Elder took those who were gifted in trade, and formed a grate union among them. But the fourth elder had no one left for him to take. So he left for the wilderness. And the once grate civilization fell.

The Nations:

Mining Federation:

A highly industrialized, monarchy nation that is in control of most of the mines, natural caves, and underground operations in *Insert realm name here* They produce a large amount coal and iron and mass produce cobblestone in automated mills. Despite this, their home. A large tundra, has little to no wood. Hindering their ability to produce swords, picks, and shovels, and has no fertile ground that allows them to produce crops and livestock.
1. They work on a draftee army, where every member of the society has a chance of being enlisted into either the stand army, or the militia, who protects their cities and can be hired out by other nations to protect them. 2
Their housing, within city limits are 3 story apartments, with small rooms allowing three people to live in the robust, easily created homes that most miners and guards will reside in. 3

The Farmers union of Eve:

A modest democratic nation that has settled on a large chunk off very fertile land, they are control a large fraction of the farms and pastures in *Inset realm name here* They produce large amounts of grain, sugar cane, wood, pork, hides, and wool but have little to no iron, coal, or other raw materials. As a result, their volunteer army is very poorly equipped, but weaponry and cheap armor is abundant due to the amount of wood produced, and cows slaughtered.
Their houses are mostly modest suburban shacks, with the poor or new farmers residing in very small houses within the cities. The Richer members of the nation, however. Reside in large, lavish wooden mansions.

The Gatekeeper society:

A republic nation that are the head economists of *insert realm name here*. Though they have no control over the caves, and little to no fertile land; they are in completely control of every major road, trade route, and shop in *Insert realm name here* and tend to charge a "small" fine on any travelers that pass by their checkpoints, and take a small cut out of the contents of trading minecarts. As a result, they buy off everything they need.
Almost every citizen will live in a mid-sized or large house, with the elite living in gigantic private estates. The poorer crowd tend to live in community homes or smaller apartment buildings
They possess a mid-sized, well equipped army that is composed of both drafted and enlisted soldiers, that mostly acts as a border patrol or a militia. Keeping roads and trade routes protected from the monsters that wander at night.
Ranking:
Ranks are how you are divided up in the world and your nation. Everyone starts out as a newbie, where you are divided up into your nation. The ranking in each nation is as follows:

Farming:
Peon
Farmer
Landowner

Mining:
Worker
Miner
Industrialist

Gatekeeper:
Wonderer
Trader
Path Master

Immigration:

If at any time you want to break off from your country and choose another one, you must first meet with an official for approval (They can say no) and you must give ALL of your tools, armor, and goods to your nation. You must also pay a relocation fee, then you are allowed to head back to the hub (Central area, rail systems to each nation) and you can immigrate to a nation of your choosing (The other nations reserve all rights to deny you, if they do. You have to go back to your home nation, but you'll get your stuff back.)
If you want to immigrate again, you must again get approval from your official, hand over your gear, but the relocation fee is DOUBLED and this is the LAST time you can immigrate, so you better be careful and choose your nation carefully. Any other attempts to immigrate will be denied.

Rules:

1. No Spamming, trolling, flaming or any kind of harassing to another person, especially not to a member.
2. No spawnkilling.
3. Do not kill a player over and over again (If you do it leads to ban). Killing a person once will not lead to ban but may lead to prison if it didn't have a reason.
4. No hacking; flying, modding, etc.
5. No asking to be a admin or moderator. Chances are small you will be one and if we want you to be one we will ask you so.
6. No griefing people houses or cities, if you do it will lead to prison immediately.
7. No caps yelling. If you want something tell the admin(s) calmly.
8. If you get caught for your crime, you will be taken to the court where you can hire a friend of yours to defend you, while that another person will prosecute you. If you get caught guilty, jail, caught not guilty, you are free to go.
9. In jail you may not caps yell or anything. You may not try to break out either. If you do your punishment will be longer. If you don't, you will get out earlier.
10. When you got your citizenship in one of the cities, you must work in that city or you will be kicked out for being lazy.
11. No inappropriate skins

Mining nation rules:
1. No hording of ores.
2. Do not steal coal or furnaces.
3. Work on the mining assignment given to you.
4. Respect the king’s wishes.

Farming nation rules:
1. Absolutely no fire, lava, flint and steal in the boarders of the farming nation period.
2. Do not kill crops
3. Only harvest when it is time.
4. No stealing crops or livestock.

Gatekeeper nation:
1. Do not mug people, chances are you have better stuff then they do.
2. Do not steal items, borrow them.
3. Always ask a player if they have stuff to trade.
4. follow the path (not the yellow brick road)

Application Forum:

IGN:
Your RP nickname:
What nation do you want to join:
Your age:
Why you want to join the RP:
What rule would you amend:
A summary of your minecrafting abilities:
How long have you had Minecraft:
A brief Bio of you:

Moderation and Admin team:
Admin(elder) DarkStarDC12
Admin(elder) Hutch
Admin(elder) Dark_Plague
Moderator(traveler) AgentAG
Moderator(traveler) NewEpsilon
Moderatot(traveler) -NOX-
Moderator(traveler) Glass_Miner
Member excepted(max is 35):

Sigs and Banners:
*insert sigs here*
*insert banners here*

Credits:
Hutch (surgicalaphid)
Dark_Plague
NewEpsilon
Glass (Glass_miner)
Kitty (kitty4president)
AgentAG
Drew980
-NOX-
And the whole GAC community

this is the rough draft of the OP, tell me what you think, if there are errors, and things that need adjusted. Also, Hutch, credit of the section of the Nations belongs to you. Glass, credit for the rules section belongs mostlly to you.

Last edited by DarkStar on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:35 pm

Good, but you spelled "great" wrong every time you used it.
Also, could I sign up to be a mod/traveler thing?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:33 pm

Ima be the one who takes the law in mah hands..

Oh and, I like the story.
Back to top Go down
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:23 pm

I wouldn't mind if I was a moderator. :3

Could I sign up to that?
Back to top Go down
AgentAG
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : -1
Location : Gone, except for the occasional post in the game night thread. Yay.

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:24 pm

Teehee I was the first moderator. I win.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Any members of the founding team gets a job an elder or traveler, so yes. Eps, you may.
Back to top Go down
-NOX-
Green Spice
Green Spice
-NOX-

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Hutch, can I?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Hutch wrote:
Any members of the founding team gets a job an elder or traveler, so yes. Eps, you may.
We do? Awesome.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:40 am

I have added most of you to the moderation list, If you are not on there that means i haven't recived feedback from you.

EDIT: I just created a forum for the Server, come join it and we will edit and change some stuff around. Link!
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:07 pm

I need you to approve my registrement.
Back to top Go down
TheRogiBear

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 5:18 pm

can i join my minecraft name is TheRogiBear

i have had minecraft for 3 months

i will join any nation

i can build decent houses and farms but nothing too complex

i want to join because roleplaying is fun
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:08 pm

TheRogiBear wrote:

i will join any nation

No.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Hutch wrote:
TheRogiBear wrote:

i will join any nation

No.

Well, not yet. The server is not ready at the moment for RPing. We have yet to get the forum for it running and deciding how to get the news out so people will join. Also, in the future I sugest you give more detail on you application.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Okay, let me say it now.

If you join this forum JUST to beg to get into the server, not only will the request be denied, you'll be banned.

I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Is this an "Open" RPG server? I.E. Am I able to join or would 'yall rather that I not?
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:51 pm

Once we finish everything up, you're more than welcome to join.

However, we are all insanely lazy. So it might be a while.
Back to top Go down
DarkStar
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkStar

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:21 am

Okay people, we need to get a move on this. I have set the deadling for opening the server to this TUESDAY. So I need a group of people to help out on the forum while I get the plugins configured. Also, I need people on advertisment for this serve ASAP. I know this is cutting it close, but we can do this.
Back to top Go down
Bence657
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Bence657

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:48 am

Dark do you allow me to put it on Planet Minecraft?

If yes, i need to get on the server and take some pics.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:37 am

Remember to make back-up saves.
We don't want to take the chance of being griefed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)   Minecraft RPG Server (just server now) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft RPG Server (just server now)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next