GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Which of these games is your favorite?

Go down 
+15
Goober09
Pintoz
Loon
byball9
Dark_Heroics
Kitty
ReFrostE
Vektrix
BurninatingFreez
Drew
Hutch
WildCard
Dark_Plague
Lazernugget
Gelatino95
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

WHICH IS BEST
Spore: Galactic Adventures
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap62%Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 16 ]
Minecraft
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 6 ]
LittleBigPlanet series
Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap15%Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

Upvotes: : 1

Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:02 am

No contest, I have no experience of two of them.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:45 am

I would've voted LBplanet if spore GA wasn't on the list..
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 am

So, now we're at LBP 0, MC 5, GA 10! Looks like GA finally caught up. Sorry, Minecraft people. It's a great game, don't get me wrong, but after all, this is the GAC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Upvotes: : 0
Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:52 am

Don't mess with Spore. I still play, it's a great game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:57 am

Pfft, None of my favourite games are up there.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:02 am

Vote for Minecraft then!
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 am

Kitty, the goal of the poll (that rhymes ha! ) is to find out which of the choices is your favorite, not to decide on your favorite game of all time.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:21 am

Oh god, I JUST got Little Big Planet 2 (I'm Bean_Bag_Boy on the PSN btw) spore or lbp, spore or lbp? they're both great for their own reasons...

You know what, I'm choosing mah LBP. just because you guys are hating on it. also because of the range of things you can do now, the GORGEOUS graphics, the originality and because I haz fanboy spirit.
Back to top Go down
byball9
Purple spice
Purple spice
byball9

Location : It's on a need-to-know basis, and you probably don't want to know

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:23 am

I've only played Spore GA so...

my vote's kind of obvious
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:41 am

Dark_Heroics wrote:
Oh god, I JUST got Little Big Planet 2 (I'm Bean_Bag_Boy on the PSN btw) spore or lbp, spore or lbp? they're both great for their own reasons...

You know what, I'm choosing mah LBP. just because you guys are hating on it. also because of the range of things you can do now, the GORGEOUS graphics, the originality and because I haz fanboy spirit.
I just got it too, and I agree that the graphics are the most amazing graphics I have ever seen. Literally. I haven't played it much, I played a little 2-player with my brother, but Lark is the one who's playing it the most. Like the OP says, we're all dedicated to our own games. Did you get the collector's edition? Do you like the plush sackboy? It sucks how the zipper doesn't work, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:44 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Kitty, the goal of the poll (that rhymes ha! ) is to find out which of the choices is your favorite, not to decide on your favorite game of all time.

When did I say it wasn't?
Back to top Go down
Loon
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Loon

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 am

Spore GA... Because I haven't played the other two...
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Loonquawl
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:34 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Dark_Heroics wrote:

I just got it too, and I agree that the graphics are the most amazing graphics I have ever seen. Literally. I haven't played it much, I played a little 2-player with my brother, but Lark is the one who's playing it the most. Like the OP says, we're all dedicated to our own games. Did you get the collector's edition? Do you like the plush sackboy? It sucks how the zipper doesn't work, doesn't it?

you got collector's edition??? agh, so much jealousy. I got it pre-ordered for christmas and I guess the store was out of stock or something. I want a sackboy stuffy... :( btw, have you made any levels?
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:07 am

Spore, third place.

LBP, second place.

Minecraft, first place.

There's nothing better than the smell of Minecraft in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Though Minecraft, as drew said. Has it's routine as you play it. Cut down trees, kill pigs, make shack or cave for a home, then begin to start expanding. The main Reason I prefer minecraft is because. even though materials are limited, and some hard to come by. It's still a lot more versatile than GA, and at par with LBP, sure. The graphics are little above terrible, but that's minecrafts charm. It's VERY easy to pick up, then it just sucks you in. The A.I. might be simplistic, but it still doesn't hinder the fact that you can play the game in a variety of different ways, while GA can do this by making, or playing innovative adventures, and LBP also does this to a degree, minecraft ultimately allows you to do more. And that's why I prefer minecraft, and if some people would kindly stop acting like a fanboy and actually play the game, they would probably agree to me, at the very least to a minimal degree.

(Not to referring to anyone here, just someone who has a username which uses an acronym for a focused, direct beam of energy)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Sorry to get off topic here though but..

Hutch, wanna join the Minecraft servers?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:23 pm

3rd Place

I've played LBP at my friends house. BORING!!

2nd Place

Minecraft is awesome and a great survivel game. Very classic and creative parts too. Like how at servers people make city's and some make art with blocks. But i haven't played it so MC doesn't get my vote.

1st Place

Spore GA is of course the best. Making adventures is like writing a book. You can work your imagination while making them (LBP is the same but i found it amazingly boring). You can also make your species Zero to Hero with awesome captian parts and misc. adventures.

I think anybody who's a Spore hater should be demoted from this forum. Happy.

Last edited by RazorKnight on Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:48 pm

Dark_Heroics wrote:
you got collector's edition??? agh, so much jealousy. I got it pre-ordered for christmas and I guess the store was out of stock or something. I want a sackboy stuffy... :( btw, have you made any levels?
I haven't made any levels. The level creator is too hard to master, so I can't figure out how everything works.

EDIT: Razz, please fix those lines on your post. They're stretching out the page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:55 pm

Gelatino95 wrote:
Dark_Heroics wrote:
I haven't made any levels. The level creator is too hard to master, so I can't figure out how everything works.

EDIT: Razz, please fix those lines on your post. They're stretching out the page.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:29 pm

oh noes, razz is one of those guys who keeps telling me PS3s are terrible while I go "uh huh, you betcha"
Back to top Go down
Goober09
Red Spice
Red Spice
Goober09

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm

I personly like the LBP series (especially with LBP2 CE). GA, is pretty good but it's glitchy and graphicly glitchy. I like them both.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 pm

This is a Spore forum, surely GA should win by default? Wondering
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:03 am

Goober09 wrote:
I personly like the LBP series (especially with LBP2 CE). GA, is pretty good but it's glitchy and graphicly glitchy. I like them both.

made any levels goober?
Back to top Go down
Ferrety
Green Spice
Green Spice
Ferrety

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am

I'm not voting on this one, because I've only played Spore. To be honest, if I had a PS3 I'd buy LBP2, just because of the fact that I'd perfer to make a 2D platformer than a 3D thing with flawed controls, slow weapons and glitches. And I have no interest in playing MineCraft.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Chaos

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:56 am

I agree with Ferrety, I haven't really played any of these games except for Spore (which I haven't played that much either.)

Also, aren't we missing Left 4 Dead 2 in this poll? Anyone here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of these games is your favorite?   Which of these games is your favorite? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which of these games is your favorite?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next