GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Adventure Showcase Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Adventure Showcase Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Adventure Showcase Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Adventure Showcase Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Adventure Showcase

Go down 
+5
Dark_Heroics
Drew
camelfox
Ionjii1026
Gelatino95
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:24 am

Welcome to the Adventure Showcase thread, where you can show off your great adventures to everybody in the GAC! Here's how it works: First, obviously, you post your adventure from the sporepedia. Then you give a brief description on your adventure, making it sound as interesting as possible so people will want to play it. That's all there is to it! So get out there and show us some amazing pieces of art.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:37 am

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500696794461
^thats the link to my newest adventure happy.

In this adventure you have to beam down to a fiery planet and help an ancient culture whose longstanding traditions cannot be broken, and this has lead to the youth of the city being stuck in the wilderness,thats where you come in...
When the rules were written no-one had ever met you, so you are exempt from the rules. they want you to risk your life in the volcanic and fiery outback to find them and help them complete their trial by fire....

Hope you all enjoy it :D
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
camelfox

Upvotes: : 4

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 am

Xenoplanet Dottispotti X14

it's a Xenoplanet based on the early days of my own homeplanet. in my opinion, the most awesome planet that the Dottispotti empire owns... but i suppose everyone would say that about their own home. XD, but if you wanna learn a little about, it please play. uprates are appreciated, but useless, as it was already mpn #1 a while ago. happy.
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:53 am

#1 MPN? That's awesome, camel! Sounds like something I want to play! And I'll also be sure to play yours, Ionjii, if my computer can download adventures properly. I've been having lots of trouble downloading creations from the sporepedia, so we'll see...
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:57 am

I agree with gelo, My computer said download failed when i downloaded it :(
Back to top Go down
Drew
Admin

Upvotes: : 20

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Perfect..
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:32 pm

I've got two adventures that I wish to share... they are both from my previous account, Fooberz, so they're almost as high-quality as my more recent adventures. I highly encourage that you play them, as they were both amazing.

My first one: Absolute Zero

Adventure Showcase 500462374157 (image is clicky)

This is a locked-captain adventure, so it has a few platformer elements. You are the sidekick of captain Rockey, a famous space captain/actor, but while Rockey is away on an important mission, it is all up to you to save this planet from the evil plans of the Artumno race. Armed with two energy bayonets, you must infiltrate the Artumno base and destroy their main reactor, then evacuate as quickly as possible. Are you up to the challenge? Don't let this beautiful ice-covered planet succumb to the hand of evil...

My second one: Brontoth Adventure

Adventure Showcase 500462461099 (image is clicky)

This adventure makes use of the Brontoth creature that Maxis was so kind to give us. Deep in the thick brush of the Brontonian jungle, animals are abundant and the jungle is alive. But one predator is at the top of the food chain, and rules with an iron fist: the mighty Brontoth. A paleontologist, Professor Edward, has set up camp in this jungle to research this massive beast. But alas, a great treasure has been stolen by the Brontoth, and your perilous mission is to venture right into the Brontoth's cave and retrieve the goods.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

Upvotes: : 0

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Here are two of my best (not including Bioshock adventures):

Cruise Line:
Adventure Showcase 500674373952
You awaken in a dark room in an abandoned cruise ship. Explore the ship for the truth and the darkest corners of your mind for fear itself...
Cruise Line was created for Halloween and it was #1 mpn with nearly 500 plays (which is a lot for me).
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ftr-adventure%3Ausr-Dark_Heroics|2267431391%3Asast-500674373952

Garbage:
Adventure Showcase 500624441446
On a post-apocalyptic earth ruined by over-pollution is a tribe of survivors. Garbage Men. Their struggle to survive is prevented by beasts in the wasteland and opposing tribes in the city. But none are greater than the Garbage Being, a massive creature built of trash.
Garbage was #1 mpn and has even been nominated for a feature and a Sposcar.
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ftr-adventure%3Ausr-Dark_Heroics|2267431391%3Asast-500624441446

Last edited by Dark_Heroics on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Oh yeah, I remember those adventures, Dark. I still haven't gotten around to playing them. I'm gonna download them now...
Back to top Go down
Dymblade
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Dymblade

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 6:53 pm

You have been Invited

An Obstical Cource some say it to be, but it isn't just any obstical cource is a Random Obstical Cource.
PICS
Adventure Showcase Lava_l10

Adventure Showcase Stop_l10

Adventure Showcase Boss10
And a Boss Challenge.

LINK
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500707785444

PS: Its NOT easy

From DymBlade
Back to top Go down
BurninatingFreez
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
BurninatingFreez

Location : USA east coast! Nothing more specific unless it is your life goal to know.

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:15 am

Here is a link to my MonsterQuest series. I would appreciate it if you guys checked them out and gave feedback.
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ssc-500536481187
(I just discovered this thread, great idea!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/BurninatingFreez
Shadow99
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Shadow99

Location : Not sure, pretty sure I'm 30,000,000 miles under the Pacific Ocean...

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:07 pm

I have a UBD Trilogy that I am quite proud of called, UBD~Horrors of the Mind! Or, UBD~HotM for short! (Link is in Sig.)

It all begins when you are called by a UBD Corps scientist, something about an invention that can send you into your mind... So of course, you volunteer to help test it, but there is something, much, much darker in the works...

I haven't released or finished UBD~HotM Pt. 3 yet, but while I work on it, you can play Pt. 1 and 2 today!
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:12 pm

Wow... just wow... I'm a wimp compared to these adventures. My best is probably Mascot Trek, but it is not even a quarter as good as the worst of those...

The Garbadge one looks good though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adventure Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure Showcase   Adventure Showcase Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure Showcase
Page 1 of 1