GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?

Go down 
+3
Gelatino95
Pintoz
Dark_Heroics
7 posters

What do you think of GAC?
It's awesome! Best forum I've ever been apart of!
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_lcap53%Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Lovin' my time here at GAC but it's not extremely amazing.
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_lcap12%Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
It's good.
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_lcap0%Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's ok.
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_lcap0%Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's preety good but could use some inprovement.
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_lcap29%Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 5 ]
It's bad.
 0% [ 0 ]
It's awful I hate it!
 0% [ 0 ]
Worse forum ever! theres no such thing as worse.
Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_lcap6%Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Empty
PostSubject: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:39 am

Before I start, I would like to say: I hope this is inportant enough for the GAC offical stuff section. If not, I would be fine if an Admin would be to move it. Anyway, I would like to know YOUR option on GAC Do you like it? Do you hate it? Do you LOVE it? Answer the poll!

And remember, if there is anything you don't like about this forum or you feel something should be inporoved go here.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:40 am

best. forum. evah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:43 am

Dark_Heroics wrote:
best. forum. evah.

I know right! GAC FTW!!
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:57 am

This forum is awesome! But it could need some small improvments..
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:50 pm

So far everyone (including me) has voted that it is the best forum ever... It's true! GAC is really awesome. I couldn't imagine anybody who says that it is bad.

And yes, Gamer, I think this is worthy enough to be in the GAC official section. But I'm not an admin, so we'll just see what happens.

Oh, and also, congrats on becoming an elite advisor, Gamer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:10 pm

It's good, but needs a lot of improvements behavior wise in my eyes. I'm getting tired of the obsessive thread moves, and constant demands for forum locks. And having more than 3 members demanding that I de-mod someone for lack of activity, when I was going to do it anyway. We also do have some users who can easily get into small disagreements with others. And the mods probably don't like spliting them up. I can be impatient at times, so I might be exaggerating this, but this is the gac is my eyes.

Aside from that, it's a pretty good forum. And I enjoy my job here, a lot.

Back to top Go down
Teamdarkness
Red Spice
Red Spice
Teamdarkness

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 pm

I don't know. Mainly because I hardly do anything here because I can't think about what to do.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:50 am

IT'S THE BOMB!
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:28 am

Um...How voted GAC "worst forum ever"? I think we have a troller... Suspect
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:30 am

Gamer:

Razz, probably.

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:35 am

3DBlenderRender wrote:
Gamer:

Razz, probably.

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender

Yeah..probaly...
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:18 am

I have a bad feeling about this Razz.. I really do.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Gamer027 wrote:
Um...How voted GAC "worst forum ever"? I think we have a troller... Suspect
The best way to treat a troll problem is to ignore the troller. No need to get all worried over the results of a poll. Besides, if needed, Moderators can delete messages by anybody.

So just don't worry about Razz. Pretend he doesn't exist, and if a problem arises, let a mod know about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?   Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

Your thoughts on GAC - What do you think of this forum?
Page 1 of 1