GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Moderator preformance reviews

Go down 
+9
Epsilon
Gelatino95
Drew
Terwynd
byball9
camelfox
3D
Pintoz
Hutch
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator preformance reviews   Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:55 am

((Yep, very true...very true...))
Back to top Go down
Jat371
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Jat371

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Moderator preformance reviews   Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:34 am

Jat would liek one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Jat371
Chaos
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Chaos

Upvotes: : 3

PostSubject: Re: Moderator preformance reviews   Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:29 am

Hutch wrote:
3DBlenderRender:

Overall: 9.5/10

I don't think that's how math works... 28/30 would be roughly 9.3 lol
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Moderator preformance reviews   Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Chaos wrote:
Hutch wrote:
3DBlenderRender:

Overall: 9.5/10

I don't think that's how math works... 28/30 would be roughly 9.3 lol

I'm not doing an average, I should have mentioned that.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Blue Spice
Blue Spice
Shadow

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Moderator preformance reviews   Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Can someone review me please? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://uugf.forumotion.com/
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Moderator preformance reviews   Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Well, I might as well do it

General Behavior: Intelligent, kind, and above all. Experienced. Because of lengthy prior moderator experience, she is trustworthy and I can trust her to make the right decisions at the right time, the only problem. Which all moderators have to a certain extent is that you can sometimes "Automatically" Kick/ban people from the chat with seemingly little thought. It's not a bad thing in most cases, but it's just something that can be bad in the right circumstance. 9.5/10

Effectiveness: As I said, with a large amount of prior moderator experience, she knows what she is doing. She is an excellent chat moderator and forum moderator, and her knowledge about the Administrator panel is a great asset that allows her to spend an active part as we work on the forum. I have yet to see her make one mistake, and she always displays a surprising amount of maturity and responsibility. 10/10

Relate ability: This one I can't accurately rate, since I haven't been on the chatbox as much lately because of a series of important tests. But from what I've saw, users seem to get along with her. Which is a great thing. Sorry if I'm wrong about this, but as I said. I've been spending some time away from the chatbox

Overall (not an average) : 9.8/10

Now, would someone kindly give me a review please?
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Moderator preformance reviews   Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Hutch:

General behavior: He is doing a fantastic job as leader. The only problems I see are that he seems a bit... obsessive... about the forum, and pays little attention to the purpose of the forum itself: Galactic Adventures and everything that has to do with Spore. This may not be a bad thing, though, as he is very attentive to the forum's safety and domestic order. Also, he makes hasty decisions sometimes, such as when he decided to completely change up the moderator team and add a new usergroup (this may be a biased opinion due to my demotion) but at least he knows how to act fast when he needs to. 8/10

Effectiveness: Behind his few flaws, Hutch is a great admin. It is a hard job to be working alone as the leader of GAC, but Hutch fills this role very well without letting it turn into a tyranny. As previously stated, he acts very fast when he needs to, but sometimes lets that asset get out of hand. But he appeals to all the other users by making a mostly fair election for a new admin. Overall, just about the best leader GAC could ask for. 10/10

Relate ability: Sometimes, Hutch acts all serious because he think that admins can't be humorous. But sometimes, his personality shines through and he has a great sense of humor. Besides that, before he got back from the hospital, he was only being serious because of stress due to his health. But besides that, he's a good person to talk to when he gets the time. 9/10

Overall (not an average): 9.5/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Moderator preformance reviews   Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:12 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Hutch:

General behavior: He is doing a fantastic job as leader. The only problems I see are that he seems a bit... obsessive... about the forum, and pays little attention to the purpose of the forum itself: Galactic Adventures and everything that has to do with Spore. This may not be a bad thing, though, as he is very attentive to the forum's safety and domestic order. Also, he makes hasty decisions sometimes, such as when he decided to completely change up the moderator team and add a new usergroup (this may be a biased opinion due to my demotion) but at least he knows how to act fast when he needs to. 8/10

Effectiveness: Behind his few flaws, Hutch is a great admin. It is a hard job to be working alone as the leader of GAC, but Hutch fills this role very well without letting it turn into a tyranny. As previously stated, he acts very fast when he needs to, but sometimes lets that asset get out of hand. But he appeals to all the other users by making a mostly fair election for a new admin. Overall, just about the best leader GAC could ask for. 10/10

Relate ability: Sometimes, Hutch acts all serious because he think that admins can't be humorous. But sometimes, his personality shines through and he has a great sense of humor. Besides that, before he got back from the hospital, he was only being serious because of stress due to his health. But besides that, he's a good person to talk to when he gets the time. 9/10

Overall (not an average): 9.5/10

I agree completely... :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator preformance reviews   Moderator preformance reviews - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator preformance reviews
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2