GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Empty
PostSubject: A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family.   A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:49 pm

A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. MUISCEPYOM
As you may know camelfox allowed us to do a Election thread.

A vote for Mighty_Glass, Is a vote for the family

GACers, i call all of you, to think of a big day here at GAC. The day you choose which fate GAC will have.
GAC isn't a large community, we're just approximately 150+ people. But if we want to make our community, our family better, you should vote for Mighty_Glass. I listen to my family, I follow not my own orders, but the community's. The family's.
If you want it that way, and you want a better GAC. Then listen to this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- GAC was made to discuss Galactic adventures, and we should not forget that this community is made of and by great GA guys. But we should still understand that this community has became so much better! GA is something that made a great milestone on Spore, and people love it, but this place has proved the there is so much more. We have great sig makers like our leader Camelfox, our newcomer Delta137, and our Mod Gelatino95.
We have great creators like Delta137, Dark_Heroics. And so many more! This place is not only a family of Great GA makers, but also a family with hope.
A great family. That's why i say that if i become a leader, GAC will develop. Become the headquarters of GA players, but also the place where people can discuss everything about Spore! And also other things! This place, we're there are no spammers, no trolls. No troubles at all. So vote for Migthy_Glass, if you want this to be the place of the hope of Friendhsip, and the largest coalition of great GA makers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- If i become our new leader, i will promise to be active. To be the most active leader! And by so, i will bring in order! Make less sections, because we need to save space so things don't become to complicated. I will maybe make the chatbox a bit more ordered if we get to large. I will protect this place of trolls and viruses, and spammers. As long as i can. I will make the rules better, and way more strict. I will keep the Off-topic penalties, but now so people actually care more about them. I will only promote players if they have choosen them worthy, but inside this forum, and on the outside. If you ask me to promote you, i will give you a test. I will replace some of the smileys, and take some better smileys. (But some are good). I will also write up a list of what is spam, trolling, and stupid threads. Thank you.

Last of all, i will not tolerate that some people get's harassed by others. If i see a slight thing of bullying, or just making the guy feel outside, and i will have a serious talk with you. It will count as one of the warnings for Banning. we are a family here, we're all connected in one way or another.

People of GAC, we're getting close to the day where you vote for the fate of GAC.
You heard my speech, you know what i want. And if you want the same. I will promise our family, our community..
Will be great and fantastic.

Thank you for your time..

~Mighty_Glass
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family.   A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:55 am

Here's a couple good quotes for your campaign:

You do not lead by hitting people over the head. That's assault, not leadership. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Leadership is action, not position. ~Donald H. McGannon

You can't lead anyone else further than you have gone yourself. ~Gene Mauc

Nice speech, though!
Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family.   A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 8:28 am

blender, glass is out of the running
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family.   A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family. Empty

Back to top Go down

A vote for Mighty_Glass, a vote for the Family.
Page 1 of 1