GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
The Grox War - Page 21 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

The Grox War

Go down 
+10
3D
Nagho
Delta
Razorator_O
ReFrostE
Terwynd
DarkFish
AgentAG
Dark_Plague
Naboo9
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

The Grox War - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:12 am

"Wait what? Black smoke... Another surviving Shadowmane... I must see them." Drainkin said as he teleported away.
When he got to the hanger, The crew members told Drainkin to go inside the ship. He followed, but when he went in, everything went black.

Son...
You have gone a very long journey over the past 7000 years...
"Who are- your my father? you don't sound like- no... Czin..."
Yes, I am Czin. I have come here from the depths of my Underworld Rulership to give you this. Knowledge and Power beyond your wildest dreams...
Drainkin yelled in pain as he clutched his head, as the pain of the forbidden knowledge was sharper than a knife. Screaming in agony, the knowledge came relentlessly, Drainkin thought he would die from it. Just before he drifted away to death, the pain went away in a flash, and Drainkin felt almost healed.
"... What did you do?"
The voice said nothing but, "goodbye, my son..."
"I said WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
A small tinge pain returned as a piercing red light filled his right eye.
It was a doctor's laser. "He's regained his consienceness sir. That was quite a hit to the head."
After the medical procedure he walked out stronger. Wiser. Powerful. And more insane than usual.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:24 am

In the blue-lit cockpit of his craft, the Redemption, Ink was starting to sweat. He couldn't stop though, even for a minute: someone had to keep this silly medic from killing herself.

So far he'd been doing his job well enough. The enemy had been quick to notice Septra after the first of their cruisers started taking damage, and Grox fighters were beginning to swarm them. Septra seemed somewhat preoccupied, and Ink was starting to have trouble keeping the heat off of both of them.

He was down to his last two missiles. Ink's piloting had been renowned among his peers at the Temple- so very long ago- but there was only so much that skill could do. His luck wasn't going to last forever. All it would take was a couple of stray shots to put either one of them out of action, and this deep into enemy lines that was a death sentence.

"That's only a small fighter you're in, Septra, you can't have enough bombs to keep this up!" he tried. Another fighter rushed towards them- he clipped its wings and watched it spiral into the side of the nearest enemy cruiser, which didn't seem phased by the impact. That's going to be us in, say, thirty seconds.

He gave reasoning another go over the comms: "This isn't a game Septra! If we don't pull out now we'll be overwhelmed. And dead. Very very dead."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 11:35 pm

Septra was angry, she tried her hardest to ignore Ink, but then she knew she couldn't do this anymore, she flew away from the cruisers and started shooting at Grox fighters while trying to return to the Eliminator. "Ink...I..I'm sorry for ignoring you, but I'm doing what I must, I'm killing Grox, just like you like too. Kill. Kill. Kill. But now it seems I'm doing more then you would, so I'm stopping this, I'm returning back to the ship." Septra Said as she flew back.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:07 am

Ink let out a breath over the comms, thoroughly relieved. For a moment he'd been debating the ethics of putting a shot across Septra's bows himself just to get her attention.

He didn't like having to make decisions like that: they tested his balance on the tightrope between cold practicality and utter soullessness.

He hated that almost as much as letting a teammate be killed pointlessly.

Presently, he opened the comms again: "Thank you."

...After a moment, feeling that this lacked a certain something, he continued: "Just... remember you're a medic. I'm sure there's work for you aboard the Eliminator: it's been taking some hits from what I've been hearing, and a couple of guys just came out of cryo. If you want to fly stick through the middle of a wing of Grox fighters, you find someone who can teach you how to fly."

"Ink, over and out."

With that, he pulled away and left Septra to land in the hangar bay herself, returning to the fight.

He switched comm channels and, his mood lightened somewhat, made contact with Naboo: "Well hey there Captain. You keeping count of the fighters you've downed?" A smile played across his lips, " 'Cos I am bringing the kills tonight- looks like you'll be buying the drinks for us all afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:19 am

Hundreds of small impacts were heard on the Eliminator hull, unmistakably the sound of Grox boarding pods. At least 150 pods had stuck themselves into the Eliminator and burned holes into the ship. Each pod containing no less than half a dozen Grox, the battle on the Eliminator would be intense indeed.

The lab was quite near the breached area of the hull. ACU-X-1 opened its eyes.

"Signal Precoded 55; Received. Initiating function destra.ia ..." The ACU unit grabbed its rifle and with swift, almost planned movements shot the two guards by the door, and the one unfortunate mechanic who happened to be in the room.

It entered the hallway. It was met by a squad of Dark Leech security officers.

"ACU, I didn't realize you were repai-" the officer was cut short by a deadly shot from ACU directly in the chest. It shot another soldier, picking the last up by the neck and smashing him bloodily into the wall.

It seemed unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
DarkFish
Purple spice
Purple spice
DarkFish

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:34 am

Bubble ship was approaching the main Grox ship, he then got his Digeridoo, and begun to play.

Flower got his Banjo and began to do the same, I hope we ate enough Chocolate and Hyper-ups to do this..., he reached out and pushed the magnifier and Soothing Song button.

A huge blast came from the ship, and it was so loud it took a few seconds to figure out what it was, but the Grox were too late they were immobilized, giddy and happy they sang along to the quickly tiring Bubble and Flower.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:48 am

Nai'vares came in the room two gurads with him "override last command!" he ordered ACU, his voice sounding scaraly Groxlike, the guards then locked their sheilds together incase ACU fired

----
in the War zone...

Naboo9 was having the most fun he's had in a long time, plowing through Grox forces and redusing grox Fighters to atoms with anti-matter missiles, he notcied the opaning, he opened the comm to Bubble's ship, "keep it up! we'll attack them!" he said, than he sent orders to every other allied ship to swarm them, "okay..." Naboo9 started "NOW!", than the ships attacked sorrunding the Grox, too fast to hit, too many to lock on too, it was like a swarm of angery hornets
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 am

Fravini's ship shot by Naboo9's ship while barrel rolling.

"Wow old ship, I can't even use these controls!" Fravini continued barrel rolling in the ship.
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:59 am

((OOC: ACU was in the hall at that point, though hopefully that won't make much of a difference so I'll just continue.))

ACU-X-1 turned towards Nai'vares. He said, nothing, and simple leaped at the guards, pushing them back and knocking them down. They both fell at the same time as their shields were locked. ACU smashed through one guard's head with its fist, leaving a bloody mess and then shot the other in the head. Then standing to aim his rifle at Nai'vares.

"This unit has determined that you attempted to override its orders," it said. "This unit's pre-programmed code cannot be overwritten without reset. This unit will now cease communication."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:06 am

"well to bad for you" Nai'vares growled, faster than ACU could react, he ripped off the arm that heald the rifle and shot ACU in the head with a fully charged blast from his energy gun, the charge for it was compiarable to a lightning bolt
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 6:13 am

Drainkin walked into the room where Nai'veres was. "Woah, woah WOAH!" he yelled in surprise and fear.
"I got blood on my feet... great. Oh, hi Nai."
(Naboo and Nagho: Drainkin is not a true living specimen, he is composed of an unexplained shadowy substance that survived when the living Drainkin died ages ago. to make it short, Drainkin does not have any blood in his body. Just wanted to let you know when you post.[yes, Drainkin is Undead. ZOMBY )
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:40 am

The shot knocked ACU back and it fell, disabled, more to shock trauma from the voltage and less from actual component damage. ACU would have to be restrained and held in safe place until a method could be found to remove its pre-programmed response codes, or to somehow find a way to block the signals from reaching it at all.

A small wing of Command Cruisers smashed a hole in the Grox lines and joined up with the fighter squadrons from the Eliminator, providing support with their heavy guns, mostly dealing with the Grox vessels with faster-tracking weapons who could be a threat to the fighters.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:51 pm

"Nai'vares? ...Nai'vares, come in! What's going on in there?" Ink had heard a shot over the comm-link. It sounded serious...

...Then he noticed Fravini, pinwheeling madly through the sky.

In the recesses of his mind, the little voice that had been pointing out all the nonsensical things happening over the last day or so gave up, and momentarily joined the rest of his rational thought processes in Happy-Pink-Cloud-Cuckoo-Land.

However, this didn't last long enough to delay the inevitable cry of "Spode's teeth Fravini, Hold the joystick straight!"
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:19 am

Naboo9 shot down a fighter that Fravini was just about to crash into, "Fravini! get back to the shiip for an easyer to control Fighter or Bomber!" said Naboo9

----
on the Eliminator...

"I'm fine Ink, I can't say the same for these poor Dark Leech" Nai'vares said somberly
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:46 am

"What's happened, Nai'vares?" he repeated, somewhat bewildered, attempting to split his attention between the apparent situation aboard the Eliminator and his position as a pilot in the middle of a firestorm.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:01 pm

"ACU's hidden script activated, it killed eight Dark Leech until I disabled it" said Nai'vares
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:23 pm

"I'm not surprised. Not even remotely." Ink responded dispassionately, "Remind me to ask Naboo how many more people have to die before he starts listening to me."

That was the second of his associates to turn rogue. In one day. If he didn't get to say 'I told you so' now, he never would. Meanwhile, he began mentally deciding who would be next to try and shoot him in the back. He quickly reached this conclusion:

It could be any of them.

Ink kept on flying, paranoia insinuating itself into his mind like a chunk of ice.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:45 pm

"Naboo9 would probaly ignore your worry with that, he's stubborn even for a Dark Lech" said Nai'vares
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:55 am

"sir! we're getting a transmission from an unknown ship!" said a Dark Leech at the comms resiveir

"put it on screen!" ordered Nai'vares (OCC: when Naboo9's not on the ship he's in command of Nai'vares takes over)

"yessir'" said the Dark Leech, preesing a botton on the terminal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:57 am

Lyeria Appears on the screen and says "This is sargent Lyeria of the Zaretian empire requesting permission to board your craft"
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 4:58 am

"are you allied with the Grox?" asked Nai'vares, his mattalic voice harsh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 am

"No, those infernal machines are pushing my empire over the edge, I've recieved orders to assist you all any way possible."
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:01 am

"good, but help the guys in the battle you see!" said Nai'vares
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:04 am

Lyeria says "Alright. Men, man your battlestations we have some target practic, hehe!"
Back to top Go down
Nagho
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Nagho

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:10 am

With the Grox fleet being torn apart, the Tegotians concentrated the majority of their fleet around the disabled Grox Capital Ship. Hundreds of Tegotian shuttles swarmed towards the vessel and landed in its hangar bays. Chatter between Tegotian ships indicated that the Tegotians were attempting to capture the vessel.

Trying relentlessly to prevent the capture of the vessel, the Grox began collapsing their ships into the center of their formations, targetting the Tegotian Command Cruisers and fighters which formed a screen around the massive Grox ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grox War   The Grox War - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grox War
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next