GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
All Creature Flying glitches and things. Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

All Creature Flying glitches and things.

Go down 
+2
Pintoz
king90s
6 posters
AuthorMessage
king90s
Red Spice
Red Spice
king90s

Upvotes: : 0

All Creature Flying glitches and things. Empty
PostSubject: All Creature Flying glitches and things.   All Creature Flying glitches and things. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:22 am

Invisible limb bug- The Invisble limb provides a flight simulation. Lower a creature down to 2 vertabrea and make it really fat, as fat as you can possibly make it. Then stick a limb on either side of the creature and make sure that the limb is focused right on the vertebrae or center of an end. then shrink the limbed end of the creature as fast as you can. It should now be flying.

Creature stage flight- thought to be a mod but is just a glitch. First gat a creature in the creatures stage that can fly and charge. then find another species and charge it but as soon as your creature starts to charge hit the jump button and fly over it. Then you should be flying at like 20 miles per hour.

Just keep flying- In GA make a creature with level 5 speed and wings and you should have the ability to fly forever.

When a creature with wings made out of limbs can fly, the wings may be tilted and I suggest making a creature with Mechachiraptor wings then using a limb. tupps!
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: All Creature Flying glitches and things.   All Creature Flying glitches and things. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:07 am

I knew about the invisi thingy! But not the others! I like this! :D
Back to top Go down
AgentAG
Purple spice
Purple spice

Upvotes: : -1
Location : Gone, except for the occasional post in the game night thread. Yay.

PostSubject: Re: All Creature Flying glitches and things.   All Creature Flying glitches and things. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:27 am

Thanks alot. I'll try that out.
Back to top Go down
Lark98
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Lark98

PostSubject: Re: All Creature Flying glitches and things.   All Creature Flying glitches and things. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Too bad invisible limbs can only go so high. :(
Back to top Go down
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
camelfox

PostSubject: Re: All Creature Flying glitches and things.   All Creature Flying glitches and things. EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:49 pm

if you make the creatuire tiny on a huge limb, then make it epic, it will be normal sised and really high up.
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
LightningTheif21
Red Spice
Red Spice
LightningTheif21

PostSubject: Re: All Creature Flying glitches and things.   All Creature Flying glitches and things. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 1:05 am

I didn't know that! Wow, I actually make the vertabrae skinny, then fatten the hip joint as much as I can, then I move the hip joint up as far as I can, and finally I shrink the hip down as much as I can! I know, long story, but it works! I think I'll try it now!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: All Creature Flying glitches and things.   All Creature Flying glitches and things. EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Oh BTW, This should defiently not be here! Could camel send this to the tips & tutorials section?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Creature Flying glitches and things.   All Creature Flying glitches and things. Empty

Back to top Go down

All Creature Flying glitches and things.
Page 1 of 1