GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)

Go down 
+2
Gelatino95
Delta
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Empty
PostSubject: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Link

Yes, yes this game exists. There's so many things wrong with it and so little right. Not with the game play itself, but the story and the several implications.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Hilarious; reminds me of Hatoful Boyfriend, which I once saw an LP of.

Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Hatoful_Boyfriend_Intermission_2_5524

...Pigeons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:24 pm

I can't see that pic for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Clearly its sheer beauty is blinding — I completely understand, and have put it through beauty-filters in Photoshop and re-uploaded it:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 5:31 pm

... That's glorious. You need to get that put in museums.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

Upvotes: : 9

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:34 pm

Wow, that was actually a real game. For the first couple minutes I could have sworn it was just something that guy put together in Flash and pretended that it was a game.

Wait. That's actually not a bad idea. It would be like a parody of Let's Plays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Gelatino95
Ferrety
Green Spice
Green Spice
Ferrety

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:19 am

Heck yes, I got the good ending!
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:23 am

I got the "terrible ending" on my first try

I guess I'm just not cut out for the dinosaur dating scene
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:26 am

Delta wrote:
Hilarious; reminds me of Hatoful Boyfriend
oh my god I've played that game

I don't know if you're aware of how disturbing that game can be in the most non-sexual of ways.
Back to top Go down
Ferrety
Green Spice
Green Spice
Ferrety

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:34 am

Looking through the list of other entries, there are some heartwarming submissions.

E.g. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/149689777/Phoenix%20Wright%20-%20Ace%20Dating%20Sim%201.1.html
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:45 am

Kitty wrote:
Delta wrote:
Hilarious; reminds me of Hatoful Boyfriend
oh my god I've played that game

I don't know if you're aware of how disturbing that game can be in the most non-sexual of ways.

I've read the TV Tropes article, so I have some idea. o_o
Back to top Go down
Epsilon
Purple spice
Purple spice
Epsilon

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:03 am

Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Tumblr_mb3df060uV1qkupnoo1_500

Well, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting.

I think it could be a bit longer though.
Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:07 am

Also I should point out that that guy's video is hilarious and I'm definitely going to find the time to check out his other ones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:13 am

Gelatino95 wrote:
Also I should point out that that guy's video is hilarious and I'm definitely going to find the time to check out his other ones

Markiplier? He's a pretty good LPer and is my favorite atm.
Back to top Go down
ReFrostE
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
ReFrostE

Upvotes: : 14

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 4:11 am

I'm gonna do it!
Back to top Go down
http://aikawiifrostie.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:46 am

Since the game doesn't have any music I suggest substituting it with this.

Back to top Go down
Gelatino95
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Gelatino95

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 4:55 am

It actually does have music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 am

Oh, I can't hear it. Dunno why. Still suggest using that song instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)   Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jurassic Heart (A dinosaur dating sim, you all should play this)
Page 1 of 1