GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos

Go down 
+10
Kitty
3D
Dark_Plague
Terwynd
Tailsmech
Drago183
camelfox
krechur
Dark_Heroics
Hutch
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Empty
PostSubject: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:03 am

Ah, the internet. I place full of idiots, smart people, and above all. Random videos that can only be described with this one word:

Epic.

Here, are some of the most random, clean videos I could find. You may laugh, you may cry. You might hate me forever. I don't care.

More coming soon. Yes, you should be scared.

Anyway, feel free to post up some more videos. Just make sure they make no sense.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

Upvotes: : 0

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:43 am

someone likes valve....
Back to top Go down
krechur
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
krechur

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:07 am

Lol the dog one is great.

oh and for the heck of it

Now that's a FAIL!!!
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:36 am

Dark_Heroics wrote:
someone likes valve....

You got that right.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:10 am

oh, what the spore, here's a nifty song:

Back to top Go down
camelfox
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
camelfox

Upvotes: : 4

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 4:12 pm

... i'm scared...
Back to top Go down
http://web.me.com/camelfox/BLOG/Camelfoxs_Blog/Camelfoxs_Blog.ht
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:11 pm

You should be, weebl is nuts.
Back to top Go down
Drago183
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Drago183

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 6:43 am

OMG! I love the kitty cat one! Heres one for ya!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:06 pm

Wow....This thread has been ignored for months! Well since I'm currently trying to bring many threads back to life, I might as well attempt to do that very thing for this thread.. So yeah, I hope this thread get's noticed now! Let's bring it back to life!

Here's an "epic" video:

WARNING! VERY INAPPROPRIATE!
Spoiler:

BTW This really belongs in the "SPAM Section"
Back to top Go down
Tailsmech
Red Spice
Red Spice

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Oh yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:52 am

Moving to SPAM Section..
Back to top Go down
Terwynd
Purple spice
Purple spice
Terwynd

Upvotes: : 18

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 am

EPICNESS PLUS. WARNIG: MILD LANGUAGE AT THE END
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:18 am

My reaction to the video: O_O

BTW "I won bitches" is nothing obscene so your ok.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:55 pm

Beware a lot of Obscene words...

Video Removed by Gamer027 Reason: Very Obscene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:15 am

Bean, you should know better than to post an obscene video. I will give you a warning this time, but please don't let it happen again.

-Gamer027
Back to top Go down
Dark_Plague
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Plague

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:16 am

Gamer027 wrote:
Bean, you should know better than to post an obscene video. I will give you a warning this time, but please don't let it happen again.

-Gamer027

atleast I put a warning :3
Back to top Go down
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:55 am

TheGreenMrBean wrote:
Gamer027 wrote:

-Gamer027

atleast I put a warning :3

it was funny while it was up... here's another one featuring everyone's favourite fascist: (no swears)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:07 am

Lol. Nice video. But they didn't do a very good job of re-using the same scene over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 3:26 am

This video is the one reason why I love random public TF2 servers, yes. I was in it.

For those who don't watch family guy, this is a parody of one of the more immature moments of the show. I didn't find it funny. But I found doing and watching this hysterical.

Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:08 am

Hutch wrote:
This video is the one reason why I love random public TF2 servers, yes. I was in it.

For those who don't watch family guy, this is a parody of one of the more immature moments of the show. I didn't find it funny. But I found doing and watching this hysterical.

What game is this?

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Dark_Heroics
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Dark_Heroics

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 am

Hutch wrote:

wait, how were you IN it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:36 am

"Epic" Halo 3 Machinima:

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Silver Spice
Silver Spice
Kitty

Upvotes: : 58

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:27 am

Hutch wrote:

Dear god...
....That was acually kinda entertaining. =]
Back to top Go down
Pintoz
Pintoz

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 6:38 pm

3DBlenderRender wrote:
Hutch wrote:

What game is this?

Signing off,
3DBlenderRender
TF2 = Team Fortress 2
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 11:07 pm

Dark_Heroics wrote:
Hutch wrote:

wait, how were you IN it?

I was in the right server at the right time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos   Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Epicness. A catalog of random internet videos
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next