GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers IC

Go down 
+7
Lazernugget
Darkshadow
PrincessNintendo
Potatrobot
Delta
IsakTheWriter
Mitchz95
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:06 pm

While Xol operated the Zeafly and Kwa looked over his shoulder at the video feed, Dagon frowned to himself, distracted by thought.

"...Does anyone else feel like there's something about all this that doesn't add up?" he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:54 pm

"You mean the fact that a mech tried to kill us as soon as we came here. Or that the security booth was rigged." Rhak said acidly as he answered Dagon's question. He raised his hand showing two fingers.
"We're either being fooled by that director, or being ordered to a certain death. Either way we're f**ked."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:08 am

Dagon shook his head, and narrowly resisted the urge to pace back and forth with his brow furrowed, trying to put his thoughts into words.

"It's not that; booby traps, giant mechs, it's all par for the course stuff. It's more like this whole situation, like we're missing something important about it." He gesticulated to thin air, as if trying to grasp the essence of his meaning from it, and then lowered his arms despondently.

"...I swear there's something."
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:22 am

"That it just happens to pop up a Kingdom cruiser right after we got back from Las Thaddas? I think it's rather wierd that the Kingdom should be intreted in Arrid."
Rhak had lost his sarcasm and now thought about their current situation. He snapped his fingers.
"Wasn't there a Coalition soldier in the Lacuna? Heard a bit about it, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:45 am

"Yeah, that," Dagon nodded, losing the edge of agitation that had crept into his voice, "Still don't know exactly what that guy was doing on the ship. Basically sounds like he was there when Xol got back aboard, big power-armoured guy, size of a house, started kicking the cack out of anyone who came near the cockpit."

"...And then he just disappeared into thin air." Dagon shrugged, "Guess we weren't the only ones with a teleporter."
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:17 am

Chalen and Bianca eventually stopped sparring as they realized they are wearing themselves out. They took a break and sat on the ground, legs crossed.
(Chalen) "So I take you like being NR member?"

"It's okay I guess. I'm so used to working on my own but maybe if I didn't join, I wouldn't be here." Bianca laughed like that thought was a joke but Chalen remained expressionless.
"You should not say things like that. Be glad you live still." Chalen traced a dirt picture of the ship everyone saw together, Kingdom. Even with almost perfect detail, it was scary as hell just like the actual ship. He shudders at his own drawing.

"I hate Kingdom. Why it have to be frikkin horrifiying?"
"I agree. It doesn't even have the best paint job but haven't you noticed that something might be up?" Chalen sat upright and scratched his right wing-like ear.
"We used to that all the time." Bianca shook her head figurously.
"Not what I mean Chalen. I have an sinking feeling that something is up but I can't place the tip of my blades why.."

Last edited by PrincessNintendo on Thu May 17, 2012 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 1:40 am

"Alright," Flank responded through the comms, "I'll get that rifle."
Grey was locked up, his weapons were removed, and he hadn't almost died again. To Flank, that was the best luck he'd had since he came across the Rangers.
"Well," he said, turning to 'Cuna,"I bid you adieu, if you're staying here to watch over our little friend in the bathroom. If you would please be so kind as to open the landing ramp."

He took a handful of spare clips for the rifle out of the box before slipping it back into his backpack. He then took the turret firing module and the backpack into one of the empty rooms along the port side of the ship. He took up the rifle, replaced the empty clip with a fresh one, and headed out the now open landing ramp.

The scenery outside hadn't changed much, only the sun was a little higher in the sky. He walked straight into the foyer, and then up the stairs to where the rest of the gang was standing around. He located Rhak.
"Here you go." he said, handing over the rifle and the extra ammo.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:26 am

"Thanks." Rhak said, reloading the rifle and and stocked up on the extra clips.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:09 am

As Bianca saw Rhak and Flank reloading and carrying extra ammo, she took a mental note to do the same with her stuff. Chalen had trouble getting up but since he had crossed his legs far too long, they refused to work. Luckliy Chalen has wings so he flew just above the ground and gently landed upright. He laughed sheepishly and Bianca couldn't help herself to join in the laughter. After that, Bianca went to Rhak for updates on the mission and Chalen spoke to Flank on anything that they should be aware of. Both of them hoped non of th NR members noticed some little sweating on their foreheads from their sparring session.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

Upvotes: : 23

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:11 am

Grey woke up with a pleasant warmth around his body, he was stuck in limbo between being asleep, completely oblivious of his new surroundings, and forgetting what had happened to him in the past 24 hours, and being aware of his new surroundings.

Then he took a good look around, and the reality of his situation hit him hard.

He woke up in a small silver room, which he realized was a bathroom, before he could think about it, he stood up, and almost immediately regretted it, expecting a hideous pain to send him right back down, nothing happened. Somehow, Grey's suit managed to completely repair his body when he was out, without flaying him alive. This perplexed Grey, his suit was intended to only regulate functions that Grey specifically ordered, not call its own shots, yet it managed to solve a possibly catastrophic overheat by itself.

"What did Pzerka do to this thing..."

Grey quickly dismissed the thought, he began scanning the room, he quickly found the door. He tried opening it, but it was locked. He tried it again, and it still would not relent.

"Damn it!"

Grey quickly flared up, sending an angry fist straight into the door. The door dented, but it was stronger than it looked. Grey punched the door two more times, but he still couldn't get through. He tried using his wrist blade, but noticed it was detached, he then looked over his right wrist, his rocket launcher was also missing. He wouldn't be able to cut his way through, but his rocket launcher wasn't much of a loss. It only fired projectiles that contained an airborne mixture of painkillers and remote stem-cells, nothing that would be able to take down a menacing door.

Grey put his ear up against the door, and heard the soft sound of someone outside talking, there was only one voice, so they must have been using a comm system.

Grey quickly understood what he had to do, he wasn't going to get out by brute force. So he took the next best route, he activated his suits comm system, and had his suit switch frequencies until he got something. He quickly zeroed in on the Ranger's signal, after switching through a wide range of distress signals, and less than appropriate radio stations. Once he was confident that the people on the other side of the signal were the Rangers, he spoke up.

"Morning folks, this is your friendly neighborhood Grey here. I can't help but notice you folks have locked me into your bathroom, disarmed me, and had one of your goons beat me into the ground."

He paused, planning out what he was going to say next.

"You probably wont let me out just to take the moral high ground, but I understand that you people are on a mission that you may need an extra body for. You need resources, and you need a kind soothing voice and someone to kiss your boo-boos when you inevitably get hurt."

Grey heard no one reply, so he continued on.

"Well, you wont get the kind voice, but hear me out. I can respect a group that knows what they're doing, but from what I've seen and heard, you're outmanned and outgunned. One man can make all the difference, especially if they're one of the best medics out there."

He realized he was rambling, and cut to the chase.

"I'm willing to offer you my services for this outing, provided that you let me go after everything is said and done. It's up to you folks, but know that a good medic can mean the difference between life and death."

Grey stopped talking, and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:46 am

On the first floor, Kwa looked up from the zeafly's video feed as an unfamiliar voice began to broadcast over the comms — the Rangers' network was encrypted, and would sound like distorted gibberish to anyone without the proper authorisation, but as of yet that didn't stop anyone else from locating their frequency, or one close to it, and broadcasting an unencrypted transmission for them to hear.

After tuning her comm device a little, the voice came through clearly: "Grey here. I can't help but notice..." she listened to the full message.

Another day, another ego. She briefly wondered whether his tone would change if his tendons were severed. Kwa had been around mercenaries long enough by now not to be impressed by blatant machismo.

"Flank, Cuna, your input?" she said into the comms, still on the encrypted channel.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:56 am

After listing to the Sprite talk for a while, and struggling to get his head around the poor grammar, another voice spoke through Flank's helmet. He recognised the voice over the comms, mainly because it belonged to the individual who had pulled a gun on his not too long ago.

"Morning folks, this is your friendly neighbourhood Grey here. I can't help but notice you folks have locked me into your bathroom, disarmed me, and had one of your goons beat me into the ground."

Yeah, that's me, thought Flank, just one of the goons.
Then Kwa addressed him as if he wasn't there. Feeling cheeky, he put a hand to his helmet. Kwa heard his response in stereo.

"Well, he did pull a gun on me, and almost blew up the ship with my stuff. Then he tore my wing up, and just when 'Cuna and I thought we could search him without another thing exploding, he almost cooked us with some orange cloud. If you want my opinion, he'd better have a really soothing voice for his word to be worth anything."

Last edited by Dark_potato57 on Sat May 19, 2012 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:31 pm

Rhak let out a small rossling laugh at the transmission coming from the Lacuna. He turned towards Flank.
"Just one of the goons, ey?"
Rhak turned around and noticed Bianca.
"And you are one of my collegues I pressume. Sorry, haven't had the time to take notice."
He then followed by trying to explain the current situation. How Dagon had become suspicious about their current situation and how they knew little about the rest of the building, as the zeafly couldn't move up the whole lift shaft.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Grecsh chortled at Grey's message, adding, "This guy's good."

Xol kept his concentration on the Zeafly's displays, having an internal battle as to whether he should strain it further up the elevator shaft. Remembering how far he had pushed it on the Ponderra, as well as the fact that he had recharged its batteries on the way there, he decided iy would hold up. He throttled the Zeafly upwards, searching for any points of interest: floors, turrets, alcoves, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:23 pm

IsakTheWriter wrote:
Rhak let out a small rossling laugh at the transmission coming from the Lacuna. He turned towards Flank.
"Just one of the goons, ey?"
Rhak turned around and noticed Bianca.
"And you are one of my collegues I pressume. Sorry, haven't had the time to take notice."
He then followed by trying to explain the current situation. How Dagon had become suspicious about their current situation and how they knew little about the rest of the building, as the zeafly couldn't move up the whole lift shaft.

"Okay well at least I know a lot more and it's cool. I should have introduce myself properly to everyone that has yet to take notice of me other then my Space Sprite friend of course sadly there wasn't enough time. I've never heard of a Zeafly before though but from what you told me, it must be handy to have."
--------
Chalen not only laughed at Flank of him being a *goon* but also admires his idea of locking up their guest in a bathroom. "I would have love to see that! XD"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Under its own power, it took the zeafly a few minutes to ascend the shaft completely: the structure was mostly very smooth and well lit, as if someone had simply cut a cylinder straight out of the centre of the building. The exception to this was the sets of elevator doors at every floor, positioned to complement the positions of the lift pods, each accompanied by a lift control panel to one side and a ledge jutting out about twelve inches into the void — enough to make disembarking from the lift pods comfortable or leave just enough space for one person to stand on, so long as they kept their balance.

As it neared the top of the shaft, the surveillance equipment on the zeafly could just pick out a series of shapes on the ceiling: a set of seven metal hemispheres set into the top of the shaft in a regular pattern, each about a foot and a half across. Hovering a a couple of floors below these objects, the zeafly's equipment could detect faint electromagnetic readings emanating from within the hemispheres.

On the first floor, Dagon mulled over Grey's words. Considering the number of injuries the Rangers managed to accrue on a regular basis, he thought, a medic might not be out of place. But first, of course, there were obvious questions:

"So," he said into the comms, unencrypted, "what, exactly, is stopping you from just running off on us the moment we open the door?."
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Grey rolled his eyes at the question, he knew being snide was a great way to get shot in the face, but he couldn't resist pointing out what was obvious to him.

"Listen smart guy, if you haven't noticed already, this ship is on a suspended platform, over a city that is being razed, and I would be surrounded by the rest of your team, and I can also assume that they also know what they're doing. It wouldn't be that hard to kill me if I made a break for it. Trust me, I'm short tempered, but not stupid. I help you out with your mission, and I go free afterwards, it's a win-win for everyone."

Grey paused, and decided to take a gamble.

"Also, for the love of Spode. Either get a better encryption on your channel or stop trying to hide stuff from me, I managed to crack it within a minute of finding your frequency."
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:14 am

Quark spoke up after Grey's last remark, in a bit of anger, considering he was the one to put on the encryption. "Well sorry but I haven't had time to fix that lately, we've been jumping around from place to place risking our lives, not having a fun fix-up time on-board. I don't know about letting you out. You did get locked up in a bathroom, but you do seem to have some skills. 'Cuna, what do you think?"

-------

"I think this guy is a bit crazy to think we're just going to let him help us." 'Cuna had been sitting in a chair monitoring Grey for a while. She used the kitchenette to get a snack, and enjoyed the show. Grey had woken up, and for a while, began banging on the sealed door. Silly Grey. No quick way out for you. "He comes here, attacks us after we try helping, then almost blows a chunk of our ship off, gets locked into a bathroom, and expects us to trust him? I'm going to need more proof about you being trustworthy. That's my take on this."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:35 am

There was silence on the line for a moment. Dagon looked round at Kwa for support, and he could see wry amusement tugging at the corners of her mouth, ever so slightly.

Another one. Sure, why not?

"I don't reckon trust is something we need to worry about overmuch," Dagon eventually replied, switching back to the encrypted channel, "Right now we're just about the only people trying to make sure Santa Frerraro's still in the air by sundown.

"If nothing else," he added, "I'd rather have him where we can see him, armed or not. 'Cuna: stand by, I'm on my way." Satisfied, he left the group on the first floor and made his way down to the landing pad.

A few minutes later, he was stood in front of the door to the bathroom which currently held Grey captive, rifle drawn but held loosely. With 'Cuna at his back, Dagon was confident they could handle whatever complications may arise from this situation.

"Alright," Dagon said, raising his voice so that Grey could hear it clearly, "I'm opening the door now — and I don't want to even see the slightest sudden move."

He turned the handle tentatively, taking a step back and gripping his weapon a touch more firmly as he pulled the dented metal door open.
Back to top Go down
Hutch
Admin
Hutch

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:10 am

Grey was familiar with standard procedure with being a prisoner, the second he heard the door began to open, he put his hands up and stayed completely still. He wasn't in the mood for any more complications, and another fight would surely result in his death. And he viewed this as his only opportunity to gain his freedom, he just needed to play nice for a little while, and not attack the leader of a group of skilled, ruthless operatives.

Grey waited for a little longer, then decided that Dagon wasn't going to shoot him. He relaxed his arms and took off his helmet. Grey looked at Dagon, and smiled. He almost immediately saw that the alien in front of him was worth fighting with. Any doubts he had about the Ranger's leadership immediately melted away.

"Grensik Otto at your service."

He held out his hand, seeking to seal the deal with a handshake.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:39 am

Rhak had followed Dagon like a second shadow, as was his business. The carnage over them was impossible to miss as ship flew over the sky and the echo of artillery could be heard in the distance. They needed to move on.
He saw as they released the prisoner Flank captured. Apparently the heavily armored alien was named Grensik Otto.
Rhak answered the new recruit.
"Nice to meet you. I'm one of those 'goons', but you can call me Rhak."
He said and checked the borrowed rifle. He leaved the handshaking to Dagon.

He didn't knew if he was going to like Grensik.
Rhak disliked most people, Dagon was not an exception. Bor had fallen into his taste though, as with Flank. He neither had any problems with Kwa. His instincts warned him about that woman. Still Rhak didn't expect to be alive for long, one of the reasons he had joined the Rangers. The second were to use them to take out his revenge. Once they've gotten of this p*sshole.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:36 am

Dagon nodded and shook hands with Grey.

"Name's Dagon, co-founder of Nerrone's Rangers. Welcome aboard." Formalities observed, they left the ship and made their way back up to the first floor, where the rest of the team was still idling outside the security booth. Dagon explained the situation to Grey as they walked.

As they returned he called out to Xol: "Getting anywhere with that lift shaft? Is it clear or what?"
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 1:28 am

While Dagon and Rhak went to make Grey's acquaintance, Flank took the time to start talking to the other members of the team. In addition to Rhak, Grey, Gresch, and 'Cuna, he learned the names of Xol, Dagon, Kwa, Chalen, Bianca, IO, Celdryc, Bor and Quark. After going over the names several times, he decided it would be best if he actually knew what they were all supposed to be doing. A very brief talk with Xol filled him in.

"So there's an elevator that's supposed to be in that shaft, but it's not. Why is that worrying? Could it be that someone simply took it to get to the top of the building?"

He looked around at the other Rangers before continuing.

"We don't even have to take the elevator. There are stairs that lead to the top."
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Xol was confident in the information he had gathered and piloted the Zeafly back down the elevator shaft and to his hand. He flicked it off and inserted it into its protective tube, then split the video footage he had gathered into important sections across a couple screens, one of which he handed to Kwa.

"It looks like most of the elevators are on the top floor, and that they're being suspended by electromagnetic power, or anti-gravity, whichever you want to call it." He moved the video feed on his own screen to where the Zeafly had ascended to the top of the shaft, pointing out where the feed went fuzzy for a second due to the electromagnetism.

"There are also a couple turrets in the main shaft near the second floor, I think they're inactive though. Better not to take a risk, I say."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm

"So," Dagon said, "We taking the elevators or hoofing it up the stairs?" Dagon had gotten a good look at Sapphire Point from the cockpit of the Lacuna on the way in: climbing to the top on foot would be no small task in itself, but perhaps a touch less risky than climing into one of those metal coffins, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers IC
Page 20 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 36  Next