GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers IC

Go down 
+7
Lazernugget
Darkshadow
PrincessNintendo
Potatrobot
Delta
IsakTheWriter
Mitchz95
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:35 am

(Bump)

Quark obeyed, and with 'Cuna's help, the virus was set out, and the failsafe was off. Mission accomplished. "Now what?" Quark asked IO.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:23 am

Dagon spared Flank a glance: "Darn fine moment you picked to mention it!"

Taking careful aim at Chalen as the Space Sprite flew through the air, Trooper F fired a single shot before a rather large-caliber round, courtesy of Naboo, penetrated his skull. The soldier died instantly.

Flank's second explosive round, meanwhile, had finally obliterated what little cover Trooper G had been attempting to stay behind; the unfortunate target let out a piercing cry as he was sent rocketing off his feet, flying several meters backwards to rebound off the far wall. Even if he had survived, there was little doubt now that he would not be getting back up any time soon.

Enveloped in the thick purple fumes from Bianca's attack, Trooper A continued backpedaling, attempting to reach the other side of the cloud without leaving himself open to attack from Celdryc once more, despite being almost completely unable to see. He only came to realise his mistake, however, when he tripped over the unconscious form of his colleague and took a sharp breath as he stumbled. Moments later, he joined Trooper D on the ground.

((Enemy Status Update: B and C are close together and remain at large. E is separate, and positioned in-cover near the gas cloud. These are the only enemies who remain at large.))
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:41 pm

"What difference would it have made?" Flank blurted out in response to Dagon. "They're not here, anyway."
He looked at the pool of blood by their feet, and decided that his stealth field was a waste of good energy. He switched it off and it unraveled, revealing a completely blood-soaked arm. He was actually lucky; because in striking his bicep the plasma shot he endured had barely missed his armour battery.

Flank looked around for any other danger. There were only three troopers left, so he decided to sit out their deaths. He wasn't in any condition to keep shooting. As he backed against a cozy recess in the pipes, Chalen arrived by his side, seeming anxious.

Last edited by Dark_potato57 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:09 am

As Rhak waited in the middle of the crowd, he remembered the battlefields he'd been on. The explosions where like drums, always pounding in his head. The symphony of crying voices that kept him awake at night.
Would it change anything to join the merc band? No it wouldn't.
Rhak saw the Mallium and the Taldixark. One of them carrying his weapons. Both heavily armored.
Rhak cursed, making the people around him to stare.
The Lynski either had a very great plan for himself or did not know anything about espionage. And since the Rangers had a reputation to go in guns blazing, he guessed on the latter.
He waited for the response of the guards.
((Note here that I don't say that Talvox or Crycell is moving. And that REPUTATION is just reputation, NOT facts.))
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Chalen saw the pool of blood near Flank and expressed a digusted look on his face. "Is that your blood by chance?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bianca kept herself hidden in the shadows as the fighting still went on and also the fact that she is no longer invisable. Bianca allowed herself as a sigh of relif. Her friend is safe..for now and two of the soldiers are asleep thanks to the gas/cloud. Bianca knew however that it wouldn't last long. As she took a step back, she tripped over a little rock and fell backwards. She feared that might have alerted one of the soldiers. Realzing the possiblity, Bianca cursed.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Flank glared at Chalen, still clutching his arm. Blood continued to flow slowly over his fingers and drip to the floor like crimson honey.
"No. No it's not mine at all." he growled softly. He took a step forward. As he did so, his other foot slid out from under him, owing to the slippery nature of the blood he was standing in. He landed with his back and wings covered in it. He winced from the ensuing pain.
"Of course it's mine!" he barked. "Now have you got any bandages or will I just wait for it to clot?"
As he rose to his feet, ensuring that he had good footing, he removed his armour battery to allow better access to his wound. It was deep, if anything, and the skin around it was burned.

How dim do you have to be not to guess that? Flank wondered.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 10:16 pm

Chalen disliked Flank's tone of sarcasm and just to annoy him, he mimicked Flank's sentence's back at him then added: "Now if you hold still and shut that thing you call mouth, I'll see what can be done." Chalen may be a decent medic, but he's willing to try get rid of that blood clot. He wished his friend Bianca was here to help. She is the best medic Chalen's ever known. He sighed at his thought and concintrated on treating the wound.
-----------------------------------
Bianca lay motionless still fearing that one of the soldiers might spot her.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:01 pm

In the transit station on Concourse Alpha, one of the two guards nudged his comrade and motioned towards Bor, Talvox and Crycell, who were currently on the other side of the room. The men exchanged a few words, lost to the general hubbub of the station, and started making their way towards the trio, the crowd parting for them as people saw their uniforms.

Kwa addressed Quark over the comms: "Great work. Now, I want you down on the planet's surface as soon as possible: We need to find out if the Lacuna is still sky-worthy, and if it is we need to get it back online in time for us to make a getaway. Make your way back up to the surface and I'll use this ship's teleporter to get you there one at a time, understood?"

As the cloud of purple fog began to clear, the three remaining troopers realised how badly their numbers had been whittled down. Trooper E knelt behind a pipe and held one hand to the side of his head, nodding as some unheard voice poured orders into his ear. He turned, making a swift series of hand gestures to his comrades: Fall back and regroup. Reinforcements are en route.

With that, all three of them began slowly moving backwards towards the pumping station's door, Trooper E standing up to let loose a series of blaster bolts towards where Flank, Dagon and Chalen were crouched, covering his companions' retreat.

It was at this moment that Trooper B bumped into Bianca; he whirled around, momentarily confused, and let off three shots at close range, but with very limited precision.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Xol grabbed the Zeafly out of the air and switched it off, putting it back into its containment tube. He stuffed it and the remote control in his pack, content with the recon he had done while the others did the dirty work.

He caught the tail-end of Kwa's transmission to Quark, then swore under his breath, "X'vak, I need to know how to get there." He flicked his communications on and addressed Kwa, "Kwa, I'll need directions to get to the Lacuna, I'm still in the Engineering District."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:01 am

"Get down!" Flank bellowed. Immediately he wrapped his bloodied left wing around Chalen and dropped to the ground to avoid the blaster shots, dragging Dagon down by the shoulder as he fell. The impact hurt his arm. Chalen hadn't even started to treat his wound, but he would be covered in blood just as well after being wrapped up in Flank's wing membrane.

As he got up, letting Chalen out of his grasp, he looked over to where the soldiers were. One of them was shooting at another individual.
"Is that another one of the rangers?" he asked, pointing to the commotion at the door.

Last edited by Dark_potato57 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:09 am

Kwa was silent for a moment as she manipulated the holographic map of Las Thaddas from the cockpit of Bor's ship, scrutinizing the lines of light that represented the Engineering District on the south side of the city.

"The ship is stranded on the wasteland below the southern end of Las Thaddas," She replied to Xol, "I'm hesitant to tax the teleporter on Bor's ship, but right now it's probably the fastest way down there short of fashioning yourself a parachute and taking a running jump over the edge of the Engineering District. If you can get topside you should be clear enough of the city's interference that I can get you aboard with all your extremities intact."
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 am

Celdryc hurried around, and eventually found the last pipe backed in a corner. He placed the final charge and ran over to regroup to where Dagon was.
"The charges are all in place" he said, not unstealthing himself.

"Ah Xol" IO said into the comms "So nice of you to finally rejoin us.So quark, you ready to get out of here? Hopefully we'll run into less flamethrower tanks on the way out"
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:30 am

"Leave? Well..." Quark paused. "Yes, a thousand times yes. I can't wait to get out of here...If we make it back safely we can finally get some real medical help." Quark pointed at the bloody cloth around his shoulder, "And if the Lacuna's OK, maybe even an OK meal-" 'Cuna interrupted:
"Quark, we'll have no time for such activities until the full mission is complete. Plus, I don't think we're going to the Lacuna. I could feel it's been damaged...I almost feel that the Engine Core has destabilized, and so I doubt it's a good destination."
"The Core? I just re-did the Pion filters and even increased efficiency by 2%! If it is damaged it must have been through a serious beating. And I couldn't stand to see it be left here, they'll just steal the technology when the core depletes. I've had so many plans for it...IO, how are we planning to leave?" Quark asked back.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:36 pm

Rhak watched from the crowds how the guards saw the trio of Rangers.
Even though he wished the best of luck for the three, he couldn't get the smirk of his face. The Lynski wanted some clothes. Hope he'll like them inhabited.
Rhak wouldn't interfere until something went wrong. If it went too silent he would investigate the lack of plasma burns on the walls.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Delta wrote:

It was at this moment that Trooper B bumped into Bianca; he whirled around, momentarily confused, and let off three shots at close range, but with very limited precision.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bianca rolled away but she was a bit late as one of the shots had targeted her left shoulder. Bianca muffled a scream from her mouth mask. (I will add that on my character sheet at some point) Lucky gits..Bianca thought while wincing with little pain. At least they are retreating which should have been a good sign..right?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chalen cleaned off Flank's nasty cut but he could do nothing to prevent the burning pain. He wonderd if any of the others are better at that then he is. He finished by adding a smily plaster and took a few steps back to admire his work. "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything to prevent burn pain. On the upside, you got a nice plaster on you."
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:22 am

"Fantastic." Flank said flatly, rolling his shoulder. The fight seemed to had subsided, so he bent over and picked up his new rifle, which he had dropped shortly after being shot. He put his armour battery back on and made his way to the charred remains of the soldiers that Chalen had killed with a grenade, avoiding a direct line of site from the door. He picked up their rifles and emptied the ammunition into his hand before depositing it into his backpack.

He looked over at the door through a gap in the pipes. There was definitely something happening there. He knew there were soldiers there as well, but it looked like someone else was in trouble. He armed his cannon and rifle and ran around the perimeter of the room until he came to the door.
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 am

It was hard to resist the urge to put another bullet in the head of one of the retreating guards for Naboo, so he opted not to. Taking aim at Trooper E he fired. Naboo sighed, "When will this ever get old?" he thought blissfully.

((OOC: Just to clear this up, Nab went of the deep end sometime in the middle of the Grox war, and has been of the deep end the entire NR. Naboo's just good at controlling himself.))
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:04 pm

Troopers B and C quickened their pace, staying low as E was sent spinning off his feet by Naboo's blaster bolt. At the same time, C let off another burst of shots towards Bianca, who was currently the closest and most exposed target. The pair were mere meters from the pumping station entrance by the time Flank had a direct line of sight on them.

Dagon, still crouched behind a now rather scorched but still surprisingly sturdy pipe, turned to Celdryc: "Great job; when we get out of here you get first dibs on the shower." He looked away and spoke into the comms: "Kwa, we're done here. Security's falling back, how long 'till you can pick us up by the pipe entrance?"

"We may have a problem there," Kwa replied, "The Lacuna is down for the count. We're sending some people to see if it can get airborne again, but you're on your own until then. Team B is still en route to your position: once they open up the elevator shaft, maybe you could—"

"Kwa, I hate to interrupt, but Spode only knows how long it'll be until those blighters come back with reinforcements. We need to keep moving!"

"Then choose wisely: if you go back into those pipes, you'll have to hold your position until the ship is back online — if it can still fly. It'll be a shorter wait by the elevators, despite the additional danger."

Dagon glanced around at the rest of Team A, "Any thoughts, guys?"
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Flank peered around the corner and quickly fired a plasma bolt from his rifle at Trooper C, spotting a hurt figure on the floor. Trusting that he stopped the aggressor's attack, he ducked back out of the doorway.

"Any thoughts, guys?" Dagon's question reached Flank from across the room, echoing off hollow metal cylinders.
"Thoughts on what?" he called back, "What are you talking about?"
Ah, it doesn't matter, so long as they take me with them. Those soldiers have seen me and I'll be undesirable number one soon enough. he thought.

He looked around the corner again to make sure the wounded shape on the floor was safe. It definitely seemed to be; both troopers were gone. Zooming in on the silhouette with his scope, its gender became evident. Flank wheeled around and pressed his back to the wall inside the station. It was a young girl.

You can't deal with that, get someone else to!
he instructed himself. Get the sprite to! Ah, but you don't know his name yet! Call him something else.

Flank pressed and held a button on the side of his stealth helmet, and spoke into the comms:
"Uh, mister medic, we have another casualty. Get over here." No response. He checked his comm link. It was on channel one. Switching it to the Rangers' frequency, he repeated his message.

Last edited by Dark_potato57 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Chalen simply shurgged as he heard Dagon say: "Any thoughts, guys?" Chalen hadn't a clue how he should responed to Dagon's question. Chalen's com link (which is somehow working again) went off like crazy. He tapped it once to hear Flank's message. "Uh, mister medic, we have another casualty. Get over here." Judging from the message, Flank sounded a bit worried. Chalen replyed back: "Do you always call us by nicknames of your choice? Just sit tight and I be there." The com link shut off automactly as Chalen made his way to Flank. When he arrived, Chalen saw Flank standing/kneeling over the injured figure. Upon closer examination, Chalen was shocked. The green figure that lay before him is none other then his Elvar friend..Bianca Vorpal who is now suffering a bad shoulder pain.
-----------------------------------------
Bianca didn't dare open her eyes in case it was one of the soldiers. She kept them shut until she is sure it's safe. Her left shoulder is seriously starting to annoy her. If Bianca had rolled quick enough, she would have been right as rain but nope only one shot just managed to hit one of her shoulders which is her left. Bianca felt being shooked furiously. Something told her that it's not that of the soldiers. Finally she decided to risk opening her eyes. What Bianca saw is her Space Sprite friend (who is relived to see her waking up) and from what the other figure looked liked to her, ..a cyborg bug-bat with it's one cyborg eye looking down on her.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:31 am

Dagon was keenly aware of how short on time they were: The security forces of Las Thaddas had retreated, but there was no telling when reinforcements might arrive. Nevertheless, he shared the concern of his teammates for this new arrival, and followed the others over to where Bianca lay with a wound in her shoulder.

He addressed her directly as she regained consciousness: "...Do you think you can walk?"

Not noticing Rhak amongst the crowd, the two transit station guards strode up to Bor, Talvox and Crycell:

"I'm sorry sirs," one of them said curtly, "But we can't let you into the station with firearms. Do you have any ID?"

Meanwhile, Xol made it up to the surface of the Engineering District far ahead of Quark, 'Cuna and IO by retracing the steps of Team B. After the noise and light on Concourse Alpha, up here the sounds of the machines seemed naught but a low purr, and the night was almost peaceful. There were very few people around in this part of the city.

"Right," Kwa said over the comms, "I think I have a good lock on your bio-signature. Do you want me to beam you down to the Lacuna, or shall we wait for the others?"
Back to top Go down
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:53 am

"I'm afraid I don't," Bor replied to the guards. "But I can explain our presence here, if you'll allow me.

"You see, Las Thaddas security has reason to believe that someone - possibly sent by Santa Frerarro - is attempting to sabotage this city's engineering systems. Security has a plan to stop them, but it involves us getting into that out-of-service elevator behind you. And for our trap to work, you must continue to act as though nothing is out of the ordinary. We can't tell you anything more than that."

Bor knew it sounded kind of weak, but years in the Marin-Si'hu had honed his skills at false sincerity. To be safe he adding a note of urgency into his voice. "For your good, and that of everyone in Las Thaddas, we implore you to let us pass before it's too late for all of us."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:09 pm

Bor's tone was convincing, and the specific reference to Santa Frerraro earned a raised eyebrow from one of the guards. Nevertheless, as Bor finished his speech they shared a momentary glance before the one on the right, clearly the more experienced of the two, replied sceptically:

"...And you don't have identification because...?"
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Xol tapped his comms unit and replied, "Sure Kwa, go ahead." He turned his comms off and shuddered. His last experience with someone "beaming him up" hadn't been a pleasant one. After a mission was cut short by an inept fellow mercenary, his even more inept co-pilot accidentally reversed the polarity on the teleporter. The co-pilot realized his mistake before Xol had even begun teleporting up, but Xol still had nightmares about would have happened if he didn't realize his mistake.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:29 pm

"Affirmative," Kwa responded, "Stand by."

She flicked a switch on the dashboard, and for a second the air around Xol buzzed with energy and the acrid tang of ozone flirted with his senses as the molecules in the air around him were saturated with energy. There was a burst of yellow light, and for a fraction of a second Xol experienced a sensation not unlike being on a roller-coaster storming downhill; a lurch as his vital organs momentarily found themselves uncertain whether to remain at their allotted places in his body or ditch him and set off on an adventure all of their own.

The moment passed, and Xol found himself in the co-pilot seat of Bor's fighter craft, looking over Kwa's shoulder at the underside of Las Thaddas through the cockpit.

"Rise time on the teleporter is only a few seconds at this distance," Kwa would have liked to turn her head to address him, but she had yet to find any painkillers and the whiplash she had sustained in the crash made such a motion painful, "Ready to go again?"

It was a rhetorical question: a second later he was teleported away once more, this time into the back end of the Lacuna. The landing ramp was held firmly shut behind him. Ahead were the corridor that looped around past the crew cabins to the cockpit and the doors to the living area and engineering deck. The dim orange glow of the ship's emergency lighting, a series of tiny bulbs set along the deck, were all that allowed him to see. The only sound was the muted howling of the wind outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers IC
Page 2 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next