GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers IC

Go down 
+7
Lazernugget
Darkshadow
PrincessNintendo
Potatrobot
Delta
IsakTheWriter
Mitchz95
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Dragonman9 wrote:
Grecsh was the first into the elevator shaft, leaving the task of closing the doors to someone else. He felt confident about climbing the cables, as what muscle he had was devoted to upper body strength. That said, he wasn't keen about losing his grip half way up.

He grabbed the nearest metal cord, whincing at the sharp metallic clanging it mad as it hit the walls. From his position, roughly ten feet above the rest of Team A, he could hear murmerigs from inside the elevator itself,, but was unsure of what they were saying.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This will be a short post)

(Bianca Vorpal) "Hey Chalen? Your uh not giving me much breathing space here. Can you try move somewhere else?"

"I can't. Chalen half whimperd. Most of the group are too big and bluky so it's hard to move around. Chalen guesterd towards the others. No offense everyone." ^^'

"Fine. This thing better..hurry up. The sooner we get out of here and get this shoulder of mine fixed, all the better."
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

Upvotes: : 21

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 3:25 pm

Despite Rhak being part-robotic, and despite his own shot arm, Flank had no trouble carrying the wounded figure in a gas mask. He was surprisingly light. Flank had wrapped Rhak's left arm around his own neck so that he leaned on Flank, and was covered by his cannon. And just to be sure, he used his right wing to cloak his new unnamed accomplice. He hurried into the shaft, stepping as quietly as possible at Dagon's instruction.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Dagon and the rest of Team A began making their way cautiously up the ladder running down the side of the elevator shaft. No more sound emanated from within the elevator itself. The smugglers, it appeared, were either laid out in a heap, unconscious, or had decided it was in their best interests to pretend they were completely mute, lest their friendly neighborhood security response trooper should become momentarily distracted and accidentally shoot them in the gut.

"Alright then 'Cuna," Kwa said, "Where precisely do you want me to drop you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:48 am

"In the Lacuna engineering room" 'Cuna replied to Kwa.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:32 am

"Very well then." Kwa was surprised that IO had apparently not yet been engaged by their unknown foe: its bio-signature was still showing up on the scanners, but had not moved from the cockpit.

'Cuna was teleported into the Lacuna's engineering deck shortly — Kwa tried not to make too much of a show of scrutinising 'Cuna in the short time they shared the cockpit of Bor's vessel. There would be time to pursue that line of inquiry later.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:42 pm

Xol was startled as another one of the rangers was teleported in. But this time it wasn't a ranger he could identify. Grasping one of his pistols, he looked up and asked, "Who are you?"

Grecsh was the first to reach the surface of Las Thaddas from the elevator shaft. He skirted around the security that Rhak and Bor had encountered earlier, and waited until he was well out of hearing range before flicking his comms unit on.

"Kwa, I'm on the surface. If no one else is in line for the teleportation right now, I'd like to get down to the ship." And hurry!
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:25 am

As the rest of the Rangers reached the surface, linking up with Quark, Grecsh received a bout of coughing by way of reply through the comlink. In the cockpit of Bor's fighter, Kwa held one hand over her mouth and waved the other irately at the small plume of smoke rising from the dashboard.

"I don't think this unit is cut out for such frequent long-range teleportations," she replied as the fit subsided, "it still appears to be working, but..."
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:35 am

Flank was the last out of the shaft. Getting up wasn't easy, he had to drape Rhak over his right shoulder, pressing his cannon across his back to keep him from falling off while he climbed the ladder. A few times, he lost his grip on the Acheen, forcing Flank to stop climbing and grab his foot before he disappeared over his shoulder.

By the time he reached the top of the shaft, he was exhausted, plunging both his arms and wings far out onto the ground in front of him, scrabbling for a grip while his burden jolted about his back. He eventually dragged himself out and lay panting on the ground. He got up and pulled Rhak back onto his side.
"Next time," he panted, "I'll use the actual elevator."
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Upvotes: : 6
Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:01 am

"I'm Lacu- Just call me 'Cuna. It's a bit of a long story, but I'm on your side. I think Quark and some others will be joining us soon. I'm injured now, but I can still fight or do what's needed, so what's the current status in here?" 'Cuna replied
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:12 pm

Chalen and Bianca were one of the last people to get off the shaft. Bianca had never been happy to get out what she personaly called a death trap. It made her shoulder even worse then it was before due to not much space. She can't even do arm swinging without wincing. "Come on Bianca! We almost made it! You can do this!" Bianca smiled a little bit, pleased with Chalen's news. "I hope your right Chalen. I've had enough exploring this place and I'm so not coming back here again on my own."
"Heh heh. That's a smart choice." As they walked together back to the Lacuna, Chalen asked some questions to Bianca like how was her life going so far as Bianca in return asked Chalen some of her own like do you honsetly like your job being a mercinary?
"There's one thing I don't get Chalen."
"What is?"
"Why does that-that, Bianca pointed a finger at Flank. How come that Cyborg Bat-Bug doesn't like to be near me?"
"Flank? I'm not to sure myself but maybe it's a problem for him."
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Rhak was starting to wake up. His vision was blurry and he couldn't feel his injured leg, a natural safety precaution originated from the last stages of Acheen evolution.
Rhak had a blackout, seeing dusty plains and burning skies inside his head.
Again he woke up, noticing he was beeing carried by a cyborg. Rhak didn't complain since his leg was useless. A thought rushed through his head:
"Where are my dagger and pistol?"

((I imagened Rhak to be sleek in design. His "gasmask" or mask is designed as a Quarians. Delta knows what I'm talking about. And Rhaks cybernetic implants isn't visible, but more syrgical inoperated, hidden beneath his flesh and intergrated around his bones. Just to make things clear. razz ))
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:52 am

((Princess, I already said that Flank was the last one out of the shaft. And they aren't walking back to the Lacuna yet, it's still on the surface of the planet while the Rangers are on Las Thaddas.))

Flank trudged on with Rhak, trying to draw as little attention as a FLAK Ravis carrying a wounded Acheen could. He heard the sprite talking with the elf distantly, although he thought he heard his name.
Pixies and elves. Isn't THIS turning into a fairy tale.
He half looked back, but decided against it and kept walking to the...

"Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:29 am

(I had no idea Potato and apologies to everyone just wanted to make a quick post)

Chalen continued his coversation with Bianca Vorpal as they traveled back to the Lacuna with the rest of Team A.
"So when we get back, you introduce yourself to Kwa. She's boss of the Nerrone's Rangers."
"I see. So what does this Lacuna look like? Is she a worthy vessal like they say?"
"Wait when did you hear that?"
"You hear that kind of thing when your exploring the universe from travelers." Chalen stammerd. He never thought of it. "Er..right..of course."
"Chalen how much further is it? My feet are starting to kill me." Without replying back to Bianca, he flew on ahead and caught up with one of the Team A members. Chalen asked them how much longer will they be walking?
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:44 am

Xol looked at the newcomer in confusion, but he didn't have the energy to figure out what she meant by what she said. Still gripping his pistol, he answered in a hushed tone, "One hostile in the cockpit. He knocked me out with some rounds, and he's protected by an electrical field," he coughed, "powered armor I think it was."

He coughed again, spitting up a few drops of blood. He looked up again, "Are you at all skilled in the medical field? If you are, then, X'vak, I could sure use some assistance."

Grecsh called back to Kwa, "Alright, well how are we all gonna make it down there? I can't just wait for the ship to fix itself." He looked around tentatively, scanning for threats. "Can I have the approximate coordinates of the ship? I might be able to find a way down without a teleporter..."

Without waiting for an answer, Grecsh tugged on the shoulder of a nearby security officer. "'Scuse me? Is there any way I could get down to the surface of the planet?"
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:15 am

"It's just a little farther to the square," Dagon told the group, "It's pretty much the only open space for miles around big enough for the ship to land in."

It was a chilly night in the Engineering District of Las Thaddas. The Rangers wound their way through narrow streets lined with a hodge-podge of rickety houses, each apparently competing for the dubious honour of having the greatest number of makeshift extensions, each held precariously at first-floor level by metal beams. All but the most fortunate rays of moonlight from above penetrated this canopy of metal and plaster to reach street level, and the main source of illumination came from the occasional bedraggled lamp post, spilling its warm yellow glow onto the uneven pavement.

It was beneath one such construct that Grecsh found the lone security officer on the night watch, who had up until this moment been engrossed in the act of lighting some Ariidian approximation of a cigarette.

"At this time of night?" the guard replied, "Hrm, not exactly a public transport system, is there? Not many creds in ferrying stinking scavengers down to the wasteland... No offense."
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:43 am

Flank listened to the problems that Grecsh and the officer procured: they needed to get down to he surface of the planet. Not many means of doing so seemed to be available, so he piped up:
"What if I take someone down there? I can just glide with them until I reach the ground."

Flank was confident that even with the extra weight, his jet boots and wings could keep a steady descent to the planet's surface. But it would be a one way ride, and someone else would have to take care of the Acheen.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:02 am

Grecsh turned to Flank, surprised at the notion. He nodded at the officer and stepped away, pulling the Ravis aside. "Are you sure? I mean if you fall, we're both screwed for the short rest of our lives. I'm desperate to get down there, but only if I know I can still help Xol."

He tapped his comms again. "Kwa? The co-ordinates?"

He looked at Flank again. "When Kwa gets back, we find the closest spot to jump." The O'onthos leaned in slightly and spoke quieter. "But if you cross me, you'll have a magnetic explosive stuck to your back as I hit the surface."
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:15 am

"Alright Grecsh, I have the co-ordinates for you — please try not to find yourself stranded in the wasteland as a result of some rash course of action. It is a long way down to the surface, and the wind is far from forgiving." Kwa sent him the location of the Lacuna, and then continued running a diagnostic on the teleporter on board Bor's ship.
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:25 am

Flank gripped the O'onthos by the shoulder with a tight claw and leaned close. He spoke with a soft growl, but riddled it with mock sarcasm.
"You know, Gresch, friendships can be dangerous. If you really want to make it in this business, your 'friend' will have to be forgotten."

Satisfied that he'd proven his point, he let go and stepped back. "You'll make it down alive."

((Pay back, Drago razz ))
Back to top Go down
Naboo9
Purple spice
Purple spice
Naboo9

Upvotes: : 4
Location : The Verdant Hills, screaming at Dreadking Rathalos.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:19 am

Naboo rolled his eyes at the bickering Ravis and O'onthos. "Now, now childern, play nice..." he grumbled while giving them a glare that read "Don't fritt with me, or your remains will be found scattered across the planet." Being ambushed, tackled, shot at, ambushed again, being threatened with an energy dagger, knocked out, ambushed and shot at again, going into a psychotic snap, climbing up and elevator shaft, and stuck with arguing teammates, all in the length of a day on the average planet would put one in a morose mood.

((OOC: Yes, this is all the bad stuff that has happened to Naboo in the course of the RP razz.))
Back to top Go down
http://the3nigma.deviantart.com/
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:36 am

Celdryc continued on with the rest of the group in relative silence for most of the trip. When the issue of getting Grecsh to the surface came up, he agreed with Flank's plan. "That seems like the only way other than jumping to your death to get down right now." he chimed in.

"Well, I guess I should go see if I can take care of whatevers in the cockpit, because I can't halp much here" said IO. He readied his gun and walked toward the cockpit. "Kwa, is this thing even still in there?" he asked into the comms "If it is its been awefully quiet..."
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:35 am

Grecsh rolled his eyes, both at the Ravis' and Naboo's snarky comments. The only ones acting like children here... His head jerked up at the sound of Kwa's voice. "Alright, thanks Kwa." He shut off his comms, relaying the co-ordinates to Flank. "Any chance you could figure out where we need to be heading? I don't have a field computer, so I figured you would probably know where we need to go."
Back to top Go down
Potatrobot
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Potatrobot

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:07 am

Flank scratched his neck and thought:
The city passed the meeting point of the fourteenth parallel and the twenty second meridian just yesterday, and those coordinates are on the fourteenth parallel, just west of the meridian. The city is moving north-west, so...

"We need to get to the southernmost point of the city, if we want a clear drop. I know the way."
With that, he set Rhak down against the wall of a nearby building. He pulled his backpack from his wings and, noting that it stuck out of the top, took out the rifle. He placed it on Rhak's lap, seeing that he was unarmed and would need it a lot more than Flank when he woke up, closed the backpack fully and pushed his left arm through both straps and tightened them so that it wouldn't move.

"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Dagon's words: "It's just a little farther to the square, It's pretty much the only open space for miles around big enough for the ship to land in." Is good news to Chalen and mostly to Bianca. He flew back to her side and told Bianca they only have a little distance to cover. "Best news I've heard in a while. Thank you for that Chalen".
"You are welcome. Do you want me to carry you since your feet is starting to kill you?"
"Ah no. If it's only a little bit further to go, I can manage." Although Chalen knew his friend is capable enough to look after herself, he didn't want to see Bianca coping with her bad injuries. Chalen momentarily put that thought aside, stopped flying and started to walk again on the ground.
Back to top Go down
IsakTheWriter
Green Spice
Green Spice
IsakTheWriter

Upvotes: : 11

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 pm

Rhak took the rifle and checked it out. He couldn't feel anything in his leg as the oxygen slowly chewed down at the small piece of exposed skin. He looked up at the Ravis, which name seemed to be Flank.
"Thanks."
He looked around at the team of mercs. All with diffrent faces and forms.
He raised an arm.
"Someone, help me up. I might not feel my leg, but I can still help."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC   Nerrone's Rangers IC - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers IC
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next