GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]

Go down 
+14
Ionjii1026
Mitchz95
Pukinglilcuttlefish
Epsilon
PrincessNintendo
Darkshadow
Talvox
Lazernugget
Naboo9
3D
Terwynd
DRaGO
Shadow99
Delta
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:04 pm

Kaaran remained crouched, sharply aware of the flashing lights shining into the room. He continued trying to hack into the device, as he heard more shots from ferens gun. He managed to get through the rudimentary firewall of the mask and was attempting to upload a virus into the masks processor, which would cause it to emit a high pitch squeal right into Azure's ears.

He waited for it to upload feeling utterly helpless, and looked up to see that feren seemed to be on top of the situation, and he decide that it would be a good idea, to be ready for a police squadron, coming in through the door, and he crept right over to the doors, which swung loosely on their hinges, and The Dude of Honor his combat knife, still keeping one eye on the viruses progress, and the assasin, as the flashing lights began to give him a throbbing headache.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Re-assessing his position, Azure darted at Kaaran, bringing out another blade. For a moment, he was illuminated fully by the blue and red light spilling from the doorway: a sleek, black-skinned figure going at a full sprint. It was in this moment that Kaaran's cyber-attack finally gained control of his mask's comm-link: he doubled over as if he had been hit in the chest by a brick, clutching at his head, falling to one knee. Not even the faintest whisper of sound reached either Kaaran or Feren, however — either the seal on the mask prevented it from escaping or the comm-link was implanted in his head.

Floating in his own little world of pain, but still not making a sound, Azure stumbled out through the door into the cool night air, seemingly unaware of his surroundings. The police waiting in formation by their van raised their weapons as he appeared in the doorway, but remained cautious of firing.

Dagon held the Lacuna's control stick in a vice-like grip, steering the ship towards what could only be the police station — no building with that many armed officers of the law surrounding it could possibly fail to contain at least some of the Rangers.

"Alright everyone, the roof doesn't seem to have a big enough landing pad for the ship exactly, but I think I can— oof! ...Well I'm sure that house didn't need an aerial, but anyway I'll get as close as I can. ETA thirty seconds. Get moving!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:50 am

Feren's hearing was almost back to normal now, and he watched as Azure suddenly doubled over like he'd been hit in the stomach by a a Nuclear Missile. He stepped out of the shadows of the pillar he'd hidden behind and raised his rifle in anticipation, but Azure stumbled outside. he glanced at Kaaran, who appeared to be using some sort of device, and wondered if that had anything to do with this sudden turn of events.

Feren then moved a tad so that he could see Azure outside, and hoped that the officers outside were oblivious to his position, after all, with all this flashing light and debris, it was hard even for him to tell the difference between optical illusion and reality. The sniper in him knew this was a bad time to shoot, it would give away his position, and endanger anyone else still alive in the building. So he just aimed at Azure's head and waited - if only this was his VX-7, he could make sure of a shot then.

He waited, and winced in pain as the second adrenaline burst began to ware off.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

Upvotes: : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:43 am

Chalen tapped his com-link off after sending the message to the Lacuna. "Now that it's over and done with, what we do next?" He looked at Gresch and Xol hoping for some ideas they could do.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:53 pm

"We need to hide our weapons. In case we are seen by the police," Xol said. "Put any weaponry into your packs, or conceal them somehow. We don't want to be mistaken for the criminals when we were the victims."

"Well, we did steal that hoverbike..."

"Shut up."

Xol took his pistols and threw them in his backpack, along with his knife. Grecsh hurriedly unclasped his plasma cannons and stuffed them into his pack along with his grenades. It was a tight fit, but it would work. They then began skirting around the police forces, making sure to stay clear of all the lights.

Viridian was surprised at Bor's final attack, but he attempted to dodge backwards, stretching his whole body into a U shape. It wasn't enough. The dagger impaled itself into Viridian's chin, and he let out a cry of pain. The wounded Mallium fell to the floor, writhing and flailing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:28 pm

Bor dimly heard Viridian gasping in agony, but was so exhausted he felt no euphoria. Instead he finally gave in and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Talvox and Crycell heard the Viridian's gasp of agony, seeing as the silence made any noise increase in tenfold, and Bor's screams of agony. They charged towards the place where the noise was coming from, and they both pulled out their weapons, ready for anything. As they opened the door, they saw a Mallium writhing on the ground, and Bor, unconscious. Talvox readied his lightning blade, and plunged it towards the Mallium's heart.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Chalen was lucky he still had his backpack so he put the blaster in it. Then there's that blade that was still attached to his arm. Obvilously it is too big to squeeze into the backpack. He began a quick search around the area and sure enough, Chalen had found some cloth. It does have some holes in it but they were hardly noticable. Chalen wrapped up his arm in cloth, hiding the blade. "I just hope they think I injured arm and not think I hide something in it." Chalen showed Xol and Gresch his now bandage arm. "Do think this will make police think I was a victim?"
Back to top Go down
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:09 pm

Kaaran had been taken aback by the speed Azure had came at him, as he was not adept at melee combat, but luckily his virus had managed to break through the rudimentary defences and programming of the mask, disabling Azure. Just as it always did. Azure had doubled over and writhed silently, which was nothing knew to Kaaran, but what he did next came as a surprise as he practically fell through the doors of the foyer, into the waiting trap of the police.

He heard no gunshots and guessed Azure was still alive, and decided that the distraction created by Azure was perfect to slip away from the police station unnoticed. He slowly and cautiously stalked down the corridor towards where he had heard fighting when he first entered the station, hoping there was another way out. He was ready to fire his launcher, as he walked calmly but aware down the narrow corridors of the parts of the police station never meant to be seen, until he came to a door at the back, which seemed to have been gunned open, and quite recently too. He stepped out into the cool air to see a much thinner group of police, who were mainly interested by the commotion at the front. He crouched in the shadow of a dumpster, waiting for the moment to move.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Xol and Grecsh both looked at Chalen.

"That should work."

They continued towards the Lacuna, seemingly out of danger by now. Before long they were boarding. Xol ran up to the cockpit and took the controls from Dagon.

Viridian's body convulsed as the blade met it's mark. His equipment flickered, and he lay still on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Talvox
Green Spice
Green Spice
Talvox

Upvotes: : 2

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:10 am

The blood splattered Talvox's blade, and he dre ew his blade out of the Mallium's body. "Oi! Crycell! Pick up our friend over here," said Talvox, pointing towards Bor's unconscious body. They heard Dagon's message earlier, but they had no idea where the heck the roof top was. "Do you know what floor we're on?" asked Talvox, wondering where they would find a way to the roof top. "No idea. We need to find a floor guide, also put out a message saying we've taken out a Silent one. I don't know how many more of them there are in this building," replied Crycell. "Rangers, we've taken out a Silent one, if that's any comfort, luckily it wasn't a bad struggle, but a Ranger is badly in need of medical attention," said Talvox, speaking into his com, which before seemed to be jammed so he couldn't send out messages. "Hmm, I think we should find a way up," said Crycell. "Let's find some stairs."
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Taladox
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:15 am

Feren decided that he ought to find another way out, he followed Kaaran, with the exact same idea it seemed. He had not established whom his assailants were, but he could guess.... He considered the possibility that it was either Brolaxian or Mallium in origin, but was not convinced either way. He too noticed the gunned down door and the small cadre of police, he therefore did not follow Kaaran fully out the door, instead he slinked into the shadows just inside the station.

He was pretending the pain in his leg wasn't getting worse, but it was... if he did not get some painkillers soon, the pain would overwhelm him, at which point, no matter how good at controlling pain you are, any Ergonian will simply pass out.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:39 pm

Dagon was glad to relinquish the Lacuna's controls to Xol's infinitely more capable hands and made his way to the landing ramp, which stood open onto the roof to look out for anyone receiving his transmissions:

"Alright team, if you can't make it up to the roof then find your way to the docking bays on the south side of the market district — something tells me Santa Frerarro isn't going to be the most hospitable place to be in the next few hours. When Kwa gets back we'll—"

"I'll be there." Kwa's voice broke over the comms. It had hardly been rocket science to figure out the situation — between the sirens and dire-sounding transmissions it was clear that either someone had been captured or Dagon had started a fight in the pub again. Since Dagon was still speaking in full sentences, that left only one possibility.
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:18 pm

"Chalen glad he back on Lacuna with others again." He let out a huge sigh of releif and patted himself on the arm. "I don't wanna be a very rude person at this time but can some one tell me who are Silent Ones and what are their purpose?" One of the guys responded to Chalen's question with their idea of a simple answer.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:02 am

[Celdryc just follows what IO does, stealthed, as they had already started making their way out when Dagon arrived]

IO assumed that Celdryc had said no, so he tryed his best to sneak around and through the weakest point of the perimiter. When he reached were he would easily be seen, he hoped Quark could get past(Or at least be smart enough to follow him as closely as possible), and ran and jumped onto the police vehicle, then jumped off and said "Sorry for the trouble officers, but I assure you that what happened in there had nothing to do with me!" With that he sprinted away to a safe distance where he could see if Quark had been able to follow him or not.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:39 am

Feren watched as the police continued to huddle around... this was not what he wanted, he decided whatever Kaaran did, Feren had only one goal, to escape. Kaaran was clearly here under some other pretense than his. His sniper instincts took hold - he needed to reach higher ground and hide. He did not even care if anymore assassins were around, he decided to head for the roof.

He stayed in the shadows as much as possible, he stuck close the wall and he pressed the green button on his VX-4. He followed the corridor beyond the evidence room, and came across some stairs... he hobbled up the stairs as quickly and quietly as he could, he was evidently in the bowels of the building. The place was deserted, and undamaged.

He crept up the fourth flight of stairs, the pain in his leg at the brink now - he then saw a promising door, and no more stairs... the roof, it must be. he looked himself up and down int he dim light, with ripped trousers and a dirty black shirt, he would never get out of here if caught, so he ploughed on, through the door, and it the dim night light and fresh air.

He stopped short, there was a ship with it's ramp down... how and when did that get there?

He stood at the bottom of the ramp and vaguely pointed his gun at it.... 'I hope they're friendly' he thought as he stared blankly at it, hoping someone would enlighten him as to what was happening, he could tell someone was on-board, and prayed it was not the police.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:45 am

Dagon, poking his head out of the ship, did not know quite what to make of Feren: obviously a soldier, but his clothing gave no indication that he might be some kind of lawman. An escapee? Too well equipped. Whatever this individual's origin's, Dagon would not be the one to leave a wounded stranger to the dogs.

He stepped out into Feren's field of view cautiously, unarmed and with his hands held up to clearly display the fact.

"Err... Need a lift, mate?"
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 11:10 am

The relief on Feren's face was plain to see, 'a lift would be nice' he thought. Through the pain he quickly assessed the new individual, and determined they weren't law. He took a few steps forward onto the ramp and lowered his weapon.

"A lift, and, if you have some, painkillers, would be nice."

He gave a wincing smile at this kind stranger.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:09 pm

Grecsh turned to Chalen.

"From what Xol has told me, Silent Ones are extremely dangerous assassins, as if you couldn't tell from that fight we had there. He's faced quite a few of them, back when he and Kwa were merc partners. I don't know the whole story, but he's faced a few before. I don't know why he reacted like he did just then, there must have been something different about these than last time."

It was then that Feren walked onto the ship. Xol glanced back at the newcomer. He was obviously Ergonian, but the way that he strutted about suggested that he wasn't just another mercenary they had hired. An officer?

Grecsh too noticed his odd gait. He scratched his chin, then averted his gaze so as not to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:05 pm

((Is everyone either out of the police station or on the ship at this point?))

Dagon helped Feren into the Lacuna's living area and raided their medical supplies for a half-empty box of painkillers — someone had probably gotten hold of more while the market was open, but Spode only knew what had happened to the shopping by now.

"So," he addressed Feren, holding out the box, "who might you be? And what, if you don't mind, brings you to the home of Santa Frerarro's finest this evening?"
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:55 pm

Chalen gluped. He knows there are normal assassains that can work by themselves but a whole group of them like the Silent Ones can be more dangerous. Feren came onto the Lacuna, looking for painkillers. "Hey I know you!..Sort of. Your that Commander Feren bloke from earlier!"
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:13 am

It suddenly felt like school to Feren, all these new people, and the obvious question to answer... 'Who am I?' he thought. He hobbled up to a table in the living area and leant on it as subtley as he could. He placed, very carefully, his gun on the table switching it off. He nodded at Chalen, as he recognised him from earlier. He took the box from Dagon, and took out a single pill, he swallowed it with ease.

"Thank You!"

Despite the pain he straightened up to introduce himself.

"I am Feren, a former Commander in the Ergonian Military, I was just getting away from it all and ended up here, I was tracking some Ergonian devices when I got caught up in the mayhem... seems I am now here, and must ask the same question of yourselves, who are you?"

He winced once more. The painkiller had not take effect, but when it does, the pain will be close to non-existent.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:45 am

Dagon nodded, satisfied with Feren's answer, and replied: "We are, as my colleague Kwa would put it, a motley group of fortune hunters, military entrepreneurs and/or mercenaries collectively known as Nerrone's Rangers. We came here to sort out a spot of bother one of our comrades ended up in and... well, you saw what happened back there. Nothing to do with us, I assure you."
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:28 pm

The painkillers had started to take effect now.

He decided to take the strain off of his shoulders, and took the rucksack, sniper rifle (in a case) and his VX-4 case off his shoulders. The sniper rifle case was tall, so stood above the table top. The other two he put on the table.

"A spot of bother? It was war down there. Believe me, I know war."

He turned to his new VX-4, and realised how grubby it looked. He looked back up at Dagon.

"If that was not to do with you, who was that to do with?"
Back to top Go down
PrincessNintendo
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
PrincessNintendo

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:15 pm

Chalen tried his best to answer Feren's question. "We not entirly sure but the only baddies we dealt with is assassin who was working for Silent Ones." Chalen felt a bit uneasy saying the word Silent Ones. He twisted his necklace for some assurance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1] - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers IC [Thread 1]
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next