GAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Galactic Adventure Club

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Latest topics
» It is time for our yearly pilgrimage.
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:06 pm

» my forum now
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby lonestar4 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:41 am

» Press F
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:41 pm

» Happy Inactivity Anniversary
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:29 am

» Hi guys
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Sean1M Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 am

» -Three- Sentence Tale (REBOOT)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:08 am

» Music Appreciation (Forum Game)
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:23 am

» Your very own art
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby ReFrostE Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:58 am

» Game Night 'To-buy' List
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:21 pm

» Sentain IC
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:14 pm

» MC realms
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby camelfox Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:51 am

» Photoshop game
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 am

» Tate's renders -- Now in college
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:24 am

» Warframe — Because Space Ninjas
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Delta Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:31 pm

» Random & Crazy Pictures
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Dark_Plague Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:12 am

» Stars Without Number OOC – Lifepath and Hacking Added
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:02 am

» Hey guys...
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Talvox Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:38 am

» New Super Smash Bros. Game announced for teh Wii U and 3DS
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Potatrobot Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:29 pm

» What are your favorite youtube videos?
Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Emptyby Terwynd Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:32 pm

Top posting users this week
No user

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]

Go down 
+18
Vektrix
DarkFish
Talvox
Darkshadow
-NOX-
Pukinglilcuttlefish
PrincessNintendo
Lazernugget
Shadow99
Mitchz95
Bence657
Naboo9
Ionjii1026
Epsilon
Terwynd
DRaGO
3D
Delta
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitchz95
Purple spice
Purple spice
Mitchz95

Upvotes: : 10

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:44 am

My advice: everyone has their own money, and receives equal shares of whatever is earned by the Rangers as a whole. Some might be put aside for necessities, though.
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

Upvotes: : 16

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 am

Delta wrote:
I think for simplicity's sake it would be a group total — also having access to nigh-limitless funds would be a bit of a game-breaker. razz
Nigh-limitless?
Back to top Go down
3D
Admin

Upvotes: : 8

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 am

Darkshadow1223 wrote:

Nigh-limitless?

Near-limitless.
Back to top Go down
https://wordpress.com/posts/agcodes.wordpress.com
Delta
Admin
Delta

Upvotes: : 84

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Right, I've decided to go with something akin to Mitchz's idea — the initial number of credits each person has for spending money are, for future reference, as follows:

Kwa-35
Dagon-39
Hitcam-40
Naboo-41
Zalgon-43
Xol-45
Grecsh-41
Quark-43
Jo'ma-45
Chalen-35
Kaaran-37
Celdryc-47
Crank-30
Crycell-40
Louisa-41

These were determined by throwing three dice and adding 30 to the total (Crank, as Puk informed me, does not carry change, and as such he only has the base of 30). If you spend or gain money, at the bottom of the post in which your total changes it would be useful to clearly state how much money you have remaining.

Last edited by Delta on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Delta317
Ionjii1026
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Ionjii1026

Upvotes: : 6
Location : Well, if i were to tell you that i was a Quantum Particle, and that i know exactly my speed then that would make my location incredibly uncertain, and lying anywhere within a range of differing values, none of which can be confirmed without interfering with my unpredictable quantum state. Bet you wish you didn't ask now.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:24 pm

How much could one credit buy you, a gun? an ammo clip? a fusion core?

This would be helpful to know Happy.
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

Upvotes: : 39

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:39 pm

I lucked out with Xol; he's the one character that needs lots of money for what he's going to buy. razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Dragonman9
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Ah yes, that's something — I've prepared a list of rough prices: on that list a pint of beer costs 2 credits and the cheaper tier of equipment accessories is in the vicinity of 12 credits, if that gives you some context. These prices are more of a guide for me when stuff is being sold to characters via NPCs, but when it comes to equipment the price varies depending on what sort of quality you're looking for.

Basically, if you want to buy something ask a store-owner or whoever happens to be manning the stall and I'll feed you some numbers. When I introduce the setting I'll do my best to give you a clear idea of what's on offer where — I could put together a rough map of the market district, if it would help?
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:08 am

Came up with another character Delta, if you don't mind me making another.

User: Darkshadow1223
Name: IO
Race: Ganaranian Draconis
Homeworld: Ariid
Equipment: Mechanical arm, T20 Plasmatic machine gun, R2 rocket launcher,AA pulse lazer, wrist mounted plasma pulse blaster, various types of missles, High power shield generator, 2 EMP grenades, 5 Plasma grenades, 1 gravitational grenade
Bio: A powerful force, IO is a hero to his kind. He fought in an important war for his people, one that saved them from eternal slavery. He lost his arm in the war, which he replaced with a mechanical appendege. It is not truly an arm, but a means of using his weapons that lock into it. His normal arm has a wrist mounted blaster. He now works as a defender of his city, protecting it from all intruders
Strengths: Incredibly powerful and tough, High powered weaponry, Powerful shield, does all he can to defend his friends in battle
Weaknesses: Weapons slow him down considerably, sometimes gets too into battles and becomes more obsessed with killing everything not on his team than whatever his current task is, becomes obsessed with protecting his allies sometimes

Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:12 am

If you're going to have that many weapons, your primary weakness should not be, "slows him down considerably" so much as: "causes him to be completely unable to move." razz Drop some of those weapons (and no, the grenades don't count) and find a better weakness than, "becomes obsessed with protecting his allies sometimes." It's not like in a job interview where you get away with things like: "My bad points? I try too hard!" XD
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:39 am

Delta wrote:
If you're going to have that many weapons, your primary weakness should not be, "slows him down considerably" so much as: "causes him to be completely unable to move." razz Drop some of those weapons (and no, the grenades don't count) and find a better weakness than, "becomes obsessed with protecting his allies sometimes." It's not like in a job interview where you get away with things like: "My bad points? I try too hard!" XD
XD sorry, I wasn't completely finished with him. For one thing the weapons aren't ones he carries with him everywhere, they're ones he owns. He only carries one connected to his arm and the one on his other wrist."T20 Plasmatic machine gun, R2 rocket launcher,AA pulse lazer" all those weapons are the ones he may attach to his arm(only one at a time), but doesn't bring all three of them everywhere.'wrist mounted plasma pulse blaster'=wrist mounted pistol. I wasn't finished with his weaknesses, but I wanted to post and had to go. I forgot to write that in the original post...
Do you want me to edit the first post with the other details or re-post it?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:41 am

Just re-post it once you're done — it'll remind me to check up on it. Joyful
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:55 am

K, added two weaknesses
User: Darkshadow1223
Name: IO
Race: Ganaranian Draconis
Homeworld: Ariid
Equipment: Mechanical arm, T20 Plasmatic machine gun, R2 rocket launcher,AA pulse lazer, wrist mounted plasma pulse blaster, various types of rockets(ammo for rocket launcher), High power shield generator, 2 EMP grenades, 5 Plasma grenades, 1 gravitational grenade
Bio: A powerful force, IO is a hero to his kind. He fought in an important war for his people, one that saved them from eternal slavery. He lost his arm in the war, which he replaced with a mechanical appendege. It is not truly an arm, but a means of using his weapons that lock into it. His normal arm has a wrist mounted blaster. He now works as a defender of his city, protecting it from all intruders
Strengths: Incredibly powerful and tough, High powered weaponry, Powerful shield, does all he can to defend his friends in battle
Weaknesses: Weapons slow him down considerably, sometimes gets too into battles and becomes more obsessed with killing everything not on his team than whatever his current task is, horrible in close combat because all his weapons will also damage him if used at close range, His species take twice as long as most to heal, so if any serious damage gets through his shields it will severely weaken him
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:03 am

Adding your sheet now, Dark.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:56 am

I made a list of supplies I need for weapons. I'll add other supply lists later but I'm tired. Correct me on prices if needed.

Weapons:
Multi-Phase subspace propulsion systems (With proper trading, 24 credits)
Fission reactor (35 credits with creative persuasiveness Wink )
Titanium plating (26 credits)
Guiding computer (28 credits)
TOTAL: 123 credits

Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:21 pm

I've got a list of things pre-prepared — the idea is that shop owners are NPC characters controlled by me (feel free to create one when you enter a shop, but to keep people from feeding themselves cut-price goods I'll have to control their responses), you tell them what you're after and an exact price is worked out then and there. And lo! There shall be haggling!

On a related note, @Shar: What kind of shop does Chalen's cousin run?
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Wow, Dark's new character seems a bit overpowered, even with the added weaknesses. Wondering
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:23 pm

That's what I thought — what he told me, but what his sheet omits, is that he can only carry one of his main weapons at a time. Needless to say if he ever decides to cast summon other gun I shall counter with Summon inoperable aggressive tumors. Wizard
Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:30 pm

Delta wrote:
That's what I thought — what he told me, but what his sheet omits, is that he can only carry one of his main weapons at a time. Needless to say if he ever decides to cast summon other gun I shall counter with Summon inoperable aggressive tumors. Wizard
XD That would make the RP really interesting...
Back to top Go down
Darkshadow
Purple spice
Purple spice
Darkshadow

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Delta wrote:
Yes, exactly. If I fail to mention what weapon I am using when I have the oportunity to switch them, I am carrying the machine gun.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:46 am

User: Vektrix
Name: Feren
Race: Ergonian
Homeworld: Ergonon VII
Equipment:
- VX-7 Laser Rifle : High Power Sniper Rifle, takes 5 seconds to charge after each shot and the battery can only handle 10 shots before needs replacing or recharging.
- VX-1 Pulse Pistol : Low Power hand weapon with a relatively short range. Takes 1 second to charge after each shot and can unleash 1,000 before the battery needs to be replaced or recharged.
- VX Battery Solar Charger : A small device that can charge a VX Battery pack in about an hour - can charge/hold two batteries at once.
- VX Battery : A backup battery for use in VX weapons (He has three in total, but the other two are currently in his weapons).
- (R)emote (D)igital (A)ssistant : A cross between a Smartphone and Tricorder : Can connect with any device that has the appropriate chip installed and exchange data.
- Steel Toe-Cap Boots : resistant to fire and mild acids.
- Kevlar-lined Canvass Ergonian Military Officer's uniform : Has 3 Silver buttons on each wrist of it to denote his rank of Commander 1st Class. It is good protection against solid small arms fire, but not against anything else.
- Ergonian Officer's Battle Helmet : Resembles a Fighter Pilot's helmet, made of Kevlar, Aluminium and Titanium. Includes an attachment that is similar to a helicopter pilots HUD that is linked to the RDA.
- Rucksack
- Platinum Wrist Watch : Analogue, from Earth, set to the time on Ergenon VII.

Bio: Started his military career aged 20 as a Pilot for Ergonian Space Command. He saw action in the 4th Krayven War defending Outpost XIII, which was an important strategic location. He was however shot flying back into base by a Krayven Advanced Group and survived both the crash and managed to escape. This got him singled out for special forces assigment.

After his six month training (by which time the war was over) he was assigned to the ENS Elite as a pilot. At this time the ENS Elite was involved in covert actions against The Krayven, where he demonstrated his skill as both a pilot and as a sniper. However, less than a year after the end of the war, The Krayven declared war on the Ergonian Empire again, and the 5th war begun. All action performed bvy the ENS Elite during the next 3 years is classified.

He has now left the military, thoroughly bored of The Krayven.

Strengths: Skilled Pilot, Excellent Shot, Leadership
Weaknesses: Melee Combat, Ergonians have poor Smell and feel pain more than other races, Lactose Intolerant.

What do you reckon? Have I missed anything?
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:50 am

Nope, I'd say that about covers it. Joyful Adding you.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Pink Spice
Pink Spice
Vektrix

Upvotes: : 1

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:54 am

Ok, I'll work on my first IC post then happy.

Back to top Go down
DRaGO
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
DRaGO

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:32 am

Delta, you should really consider closing the RP from participants. It's getting a bit crazy in the IC thread, what with so many people posting, and joining.
Back to top Go down
Lazernugget
Bronze Spice
Bronze Spice
Lazernugget

Location : At the hadron colider poking antimatter with a rod.

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:34 am

Dragonman9 wrote:
Delta, you should really consider closing the RP from participants. It's getting a bit crazy in the IC thread, what with so many people posting, and joining.

Unless you're already RPing and want to make another char. like I will eventually do.
Back to top Go down
Delta
Admin
Delta

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:34 am

Yes, and considering the number of NPC's I'm having to create in this particular sequence I may die if more players join.

Until further notice the RP shall not be taking new players — existing players may still create second characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]   Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerrone's Rangers -OOC and Planning- [Thread 1]
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next